Erotic Hiring of a Fresh Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave a big smile and an enthusiastic thumb up. Clare followed instructions and joined her new boss on the carpet in front of the naked Jerome. Clare looked up at the huge black erect cock. It was dark, with large veins on the shaft and a large engorged head that dripped a clear liquid from a slit at the tip. The sacks below held two egg size balls and everything had been shaven clean of any hair. She could not believe that such an imposing weapon could fit into her tiny vagina. She wondered if all men got this big when they were horny. Fran looked across at her, watching the young music student stare at the cock with awe.

"My man Jerome has a magnificent cock my dear. You are so lucky to learn with such an example. Now, I want you to get a good feel for it. Reach up and touch it girl."

Clare's hands were shaking as she gripped the shaft. Her fingers barely reached around the girth. It was like nothing else she had felt before, velvet on granite.

"Keep holding it and move your hand up and down." Fran said.

Clare obeyed and she could feel the skin slip easily over the hard staff as the head throbbed even larger. Fran reached over and slipped her hand under the ball sack.

"See how I roll the balls gently in the sack? Men love the feel of this. This is the type of good service that your clients will give you a big tip for and give you repeat business. "

Jerome was sitting with his arms spread on the back of the sofa with a big shit-ass grin on his face as these two beauties were pleasuring his manhood.

"Watch how I suck his cock."

Clare moved her hand from Jerome's penis watched with her face a few inches from the action, as Fran ran her wet tongue from the base of his cock to the head. She did this a number of times before twirling her tongue over the engorged head. All this time, Fran was fondling his ball sack and slowly stroking the deeply veined black shaft. She then stretched her lips to their maximum as she took the head into her mouth. Clare looked on with wide eyes in amazement and realized her pussy was getting extremely juicy. Fran swallowed her man deeply into her throat. The 19-year-old virgin snuck a hand down and secretly ran her fingers up and down her wet slit paying the most attention to her clitoris as she drank in the erotic scene before her. The smell of sex was in the air and her nostrils flared as she succumbed to her instinctive nature. Her mouth watered at the thought of tasting this manly instrument. To her joy, she heard Fran say,

"It's your turn girl. Suck that beautiful cock."

Clare eagerly took the shaft in one of her small hands and the ball sack in the other as she had been taught. The large balls rolled away from her gentle grip as she massaged the sack. She could hear Jerome moan as she did this. Fran was right. Men seemed to like this. She could see a large amount of clear liquid flowing from the tip. When Fran noticed her looking at this she said,

"That is just pre-cum juice, honey. Just take your thumb and swirl it over the head. Men really enjoy that."

Clare could hear Jerome moan even louder as she ran her thumb over the silken soft sensitive ebony tip. She then quickly ran her tongue from the base of the shaft to the top and then again. Her teacher was not impressed.

"Slowly girl. Lick that cock nice and slow. Use more saliva. Make it really wet."

Clare obeyed and her mentor smiled in approval.

"Lick, those balls too. They are super sensitive."

Clare made slurping sounds as she soaked the ball sack with her wet tongue. Fran joined in and both women licked and gobbled Jerome's manhood and he lay his head back, with eyes closed in sweet ecstasy.

Fran and Jerome had a plan for innocent new girls being introduced to the sex trade industry. They would get a girl incredibly turned on so that she would lose her inhibitions when Jerome fucked her. These girls usually had only had sex with boyfriends and needed to accept sex with strangers as they would be doing with future clients. Also, they probably had never had sex with a woman and this could be a lucrative sideline for any successful escort. So they wanted to introduce lesbian sex when a girl was extremely turned on as well.

Fran slipped her hand down to her students butt and caresses the firm cheeks. Clare's eyes looked over at Fran's with surprise as she experienced the first sensual touch of a woman but it felt good and she went back to licking Jerome's manhood. Fran smiled and said,

"Your ass feels sooo good."

She reached further down to the girls nether region and ran her hand over the wet engorged lips of her pussy. The young thing froze, closed her eyes and sighsed in pleasure at the woman's experienced touch. Fran whispered in her ear,

"Your wet pussy feels soooo good too."

The young cellist sighed a bit louder. From experience, Fran knew this is the time to move to the next stage.

"My dear, why don't you lie down on the sofa and relax to a little bit? "

Jerome got up to give her room and knelt on the floor beside her head with his cock inches from her face. He massaged her perky white breasts with both of his ebony hands. Fran kissed Clare's thigh and ran her palm over the girl's down covered pubic mound. Slowly the teacher's lips travelled up the girl's inner thigh and she willingly opened her legs to allow total access to her womanly areas. This surrender filled Fran with lust as she looked down at the beautiful 19-year-old pussy. It was soaking wet with desire and the unblemished lips on each side of the vagina were lightly covered with light brown pubic hair. Her asshole was small, pink and very kissable.

Jerome shifted towards the girls lips with his hard manhood. She opened her mouth to the maximum and took in the large cock head. He put his hand behind her head and moved his staff in and out of her mouth. Clare remembered to hold his balls since Fran had told her that is what men like.

He growled, "Hmmm, that feels so damn good!"

He pulled his cock out of her mouth with a plopping sound and said roughly "Lick my balls, bitch, and make them really wet."

He held his cock and stroked it as Clare licked his sacks all over. " Mmmmm, that's the ticket, baby!"

Fran dove in and ran her tongue from the girl's perfect asshole all the way up the slit to the engorged dark pink clitoris. The girl grabbed the back of Fran's head, moaned loudly and pushed her face into her throbbing cunt. She understood what the girl desired and licked her pussy and clit with wild abandon. The girl was bucking her hips instinctively and Fran could feel her buns clinching rhythmically. Fran looked up over the girls hair covered camel toe and saw between the girl's breasts, her face getting fucked by her man's massive dick.

She whispered huskily, "How would you like to feel that beautiful cock in your sweet pussy my dear?"

Clare freed her mouth and in a fit of intense passion looked up at the handsome black man and begged,

"Yes!! Yes!! Please fuck me!! I need your cock inside me!!"

Fran knew that cock would almost certainly split the girl unless she juiced her cunt to the maximum with her saliva. To this end, she put a finger on a pussy lip on each side of the vagina, spread them and drove her tongue into the love canal. This drove Clare into a heightened frenzy as she neared an orgasm. But then Fran's tongue felt the blockage of the girl's intact hymen. In surprise, Fran's head snapped back and she peered down at the unfucked vagina and its unbroken hymen.

'Oh my God!' she thought. 'This is too good to be true. We can charge some rich guy five or ten thousand bucks to break this cherry.'

Then she saw Jerome coming over to and getting ready to mount and fuck his prize.

"No fucking way are you going to screw this pussy. It is too valuable!" she said to herself, her mind whirring with the possibilities of to which one of the richest clients Clare will be given too. But, he was like a bull in heat as he started pushing Fran aside. He could smell young willing pussy in heat and he was blind to anything in his way. He bent down and put one knee between the girl's legs.

Young Clare pleaded, "Yes, pleeeaaase fuck me!! God, I need your cock inside me!!"

Fran stood her ground and with one foot on the back of the sofa and her shoulder under Jerome's armpit she pushed him back with all her strength. Jerome fell onto the floor and looked up in surprise.

"What the fuck!?!?!?" he said in shock. Everything had been planned. He was confused.

Fran had thought of an idea. She says firmly, "I need you to fuck ME baby! I can't wait! I am so horny for your black cock!!"

He hesitated and looked from his wife and the down longingly to the young girl just waiting for him. Fran felt sorry for doing this but he could fuck the lass after she had sold and lost her golden cherry, just not now. Plus, she knew he would totally agree when she told him the girl was a virgin. She put her index finger close to his nose and commanded,

"NOW! Fuck ME!" He looked down meekly and Fran knew he had gotten the message.

On her knees, she bent her head down to the girl's crotch and Clare squealed her pleasure as Jerome got behind his wife and rammed his weapon into the hot, wet folds of her welcoming cunt. Fran could never get enough of that regal tool and she panted in pleasure as she licked the girl's pussy. It took only a couple minutes of them humping, slurping, grunting and howling before they all came together in a laughing heap. After a few minutes, Fran regained her breath and looked down at her new protégé.

"I say you are hired Clare. What do you think, boss?" She turned, and looked behind her to Jerome. He winked and said,

"It is my PLEASURE to say abso-fucking-lutely, YES!"

Clare was thinking that this business might be good after all and she wondered what adventures she would have in the future.

12