Erotic Storytime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geminine
Geminine
101 Followers

"Oh!" I came and collapsed on top of her. We both sprawled across the shelf, enervated and disheveled. I shivered. "Oh, oh, oh..."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" a voice boomed from outside the door.

I shot up, offered Tara a hand. "Come on." We both dashed to my toy box.

The door opened to the foyer below. Santa marched in, followed by Fred and Arthur.

"I told you single set from the collector's series." Santa pointed up to the shelf. He checked his watch. "We shoulda been gone by now."

"Ahhhh, the collector's series. Sorry, sorry." Arthur bustled over, jumped on the rolling ladder. He stopped in front of me, reached for my pod.

Tara ducked below the clear packaging, hiding. I stood completely still as he pulled us from the shelf and stuffed us in a dark sack.

***

"Geminine?"

"I'm here," I said.

"Where are we now?"

"Hang on..." I stumbled over to the wall, found the switch. The lights came on in my living room. We were both clothed, back to where we started. I leaned against the chimney, relieved myself of a labored sigh.

"That was a... ride." Tara expelled a heavy breath from the floor. She stood, dusted herself off. I hurried past her for my laptop, but she stopped me, looking at me with affection. "That Voodoo lady wasn't a charlatan after all."

I thought about it. "I did have fun with this one."

"...me too." Tara cradled my hand, softly pinched my index finger. "You had fun with your story. And, I... well, I guess I found love."

"Me?" I asked, laughed. "Oh no. Not me. I'm not loo—"

"You? You wish. Please..." Tara scoffed, folded her arms, and angrily tapped her foot. "As if."

"Pfffttt... yeah." I chortled. "I thought you were losing your mind for a minute there."

Tara joined in laughing. "Like it would ever be anything..."

Our eyes caught one another. Her voice died off. We stood in silence, lost in a meaningful gaze.

Geminine
Geminine
101 Followers
12