All Comments on 'Erotic Weekend: Friday'

by ass_lover_man

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
It needs more detail

The key to an erotic story is erotic. It needs build up, it needs tension, it needs detail. This is a little brief, skims over the details of what must have been a very enjoyable encounter.

To add some tension, rewind. Set the scene. It's first person past tense so you need to explain yourself not as a note but at the beginning. Who you are, what you like, how long has it been since you had a woman, the tension in your life. Then, describe your partner. Fun, sexy, girl next door. How you met, how you encouraged her to go away with you. How you discovered her dark secret that she like to be dominated.

The sex...spend so time on it. I love sex. I could (and do) write a couple of hundred words on going down on a woman. The taste, the smell, the arousal, the coming. Don't dismiss it with a couple of words. Get your readers really hot; just as you and your partner were.

Intercourse. I love it, almost as good as going down on a woman. I love the slippery wetness, the warmth, the way a woman reacts to our masculinity when it starts to take control.

Have a look at a couple of the high ranking pieces on the site for some ideas. Some brief stories rate well, but the best ones are a couple of thousand words or more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous