All Comments on 'Erroll's Seduction'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Quality is certainly better than your old quantity, Justin dear. This is fiendish yet well written. You do well at showing how she entrapped him and certainly showing what he endures for her. It is a bit light in what he has gained to make him stay in her thrall, especially given the level of his servitude. Hey she's a hot chick only goes so far for someone who gains less than zero benefit from that fact.

I don't understand why you hate women so much that you write all of us so hideously. Your brand of femdom is certainly the belly of the beast.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 7 years agoAuthor
cannot BELIEVE I am answering one of the idiotic trolls

I don't hate women...I am happily married to a nice girl who has no interest in BDSM. (not that I would be a mysoginist if I was married to a domme, right?) True, my propensity towards this sort of erotica is probably due to childhood abuse, but I've written m/f stories f/m stories, m/m stories and f/f stories. I even did one where a dog was involved. Is it hatred of women if you write about spanking one, or only if one spanks a guy? What about if a man hits another man, and women aren't involved at all? In the words of salesman Chris Finch from "The Office" "I don't hate women. Me mum was one."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow if I saw this kind of woman, I'd make sure to stay miles away from her, however hot she might be. Having a guy who sits in his room all day, and she lives in HIS house.. I'd throw her out immediately. You don't put rotten fruit with fresh fruit (Erroll being the rotten banana). There's people who enjoy living like this, but I could never enjoy serving someone else and I wouldn't do it. I'd rather kill myself or said rotten fruit.. Nice story though..

-An

Norman_AltairNorman_Altairover 3 years ago
Absolutly Fantastic

I love how merciless she is.

This story is wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous