Erroll's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erroll cocked her head, batting her lashes. Her hair was glistening in the artificial light of the library.

"Trippy your appalling behavior at the party indicated you've regressed and need more training.

Why should you be considered mature enough to wear clothes in front of guests? I've brought you a master for the evening, Lance here.

Now you can learn to serve."

"I...I'm being a good boy." Trippy got the last words out, gasping. It did sound a little ridiculous.

"Remember how I warned you about my metal ruler, Trippy? I was going to take that chicken you like to choke out of your pants and punish it in front of your so-called friends?"

"I think now you can have a little bit of that."

Erroll smiled. "Though it would have been funnier at the party, all the pretty girls giggling at this idiot's humiliation."

Erroll reached into her little purse and pulled out what appeared to be a school ruler, but it was shiny and appeared to be steel.

Erroll lifted the ruler, and Trippy attempted to back off, scraping his needs in a panic against the carpet.

"Oh no you don't. Get back here. Unless you want me to take you to the sixth floor and administer your punishment in front of those vacationing Kappa girls."

"Erroll, maybe this isn't" Lance tried to rescue Trippy.

Erroll turned and put the steel ruler's tip gently against Lance's lips.

"Enough."

Erroll looked back at Trippy, her icy blue eyes daggers. Trippy shuffled back up close to her.

Erroll lifted the ruler, and Trippy closed his eyes and began trembling.

But again, Lance noticed that Trippy's penis was very hard, and dripping with pre-ejaculate.

WHACK! The ruler came down severely on Trippy's engorged penis.

"Oh it hurts so much, Erroll!"

"Don't be a little bitch, Trippy. Bite your tongue or I will gag you."

WHACK!

"When will you learn not to embarrass me in public, Trippy?"

WHACK

"It so saddens me (giggle) when I have to do this, you know."

Lance's was a fairly selfish and unsympathetic nature, but he felt incredible passion for the pitiful, older fat man.

Trippy's penis was wilting with the heavy smacks, and tears were coursing down his jowls.

It must be horrible, Lance thought, to be kneeling naked in front of a clothed couple in your own house, a place you worked hard for, getting your dick whacked.

Why does he put up with this?

But Lance looked at Erroll, and thought, perhaps it's worth it. She's just wonderful.

She's like a sadistic wood nymph!

"Trippy is very immature" Erroll said, turning to Lance as if Trippy was absent.

"I went to meet Trippy's dad, Lance-"

"Don't tell that story, please, Erroll." Trippy begged, attempting to pull his manacled hands from behind his back.

WHACK!

The ruler came down implacably on the tip of Trippy's ding-dong.

"Shut up or I'll get the clothespin and put it back on your tongue, douche bag."

Erroll again turned to Lance.

"Trippy's dad is eighty but is in fabulous shape unlike his obese son here."

Erroll smiled, purring to herself.

Lance remembered seeing Tripman Sr.'s pic on the cover of "Fortune" mag. It was true. The old bastard ran five miles a day.

"We were at a garden party, and Trippy said something the pater didn't like, and despite the fam being all together, Senior acted fast.

Trippy's dad cut a switch from a tree in the yard and pulled his fifty-eight year old son's trousers and tighty-whities down and thrashed him in front of the whole family, including Trippy's kids from his first wife."

Erroll did a hideous mocking of Trippy. "Please, oh please Poppa! Don't hit me anymore!"

"And his Dad hit Trippy till he cried, and then Dad made Trippy go stand in a corner of the yard, naked. It was truly hilarious."

Lance looked over at Trippy, who was crying once again, probably traumatized by the memory.

Erroll giggled. "Trippy's dad told me that Sonny Boy needs regular 'larrupings' as he put it, and gave me the steel ruler if I needed it.

And I totally agree. Trippy gets into these ridiculous tantrums and bragging and that sort of thing.

Trip believes because he is this big corporate raider with lots of inherited moolah, it means he's a big stud-muffin and what bullshit, look at his tiny dick.

Ego deflation is good for our Trippy."

The young blonde beauty leaned over and ran her long red manicure over Trippy's damaged organ. Slowly it began swelling again, and Trippy's tears vanished.

"Not that I don't love my little warthog" Erroll said softly, wetting her full lips in front of the sweating submissive man.

Erroll smiled and got up, walking to the fireplace, where a long bamboo cane was propped. She picked up the cane and walked back over to where Trippy was kneeling.

Erroll giggled. "Sometimes I take the fireplace poker when it's hot and burn the tip of Trippy's penis, just to remind him he's not in charge, but I'm feeling somewhat merciful tonight."

Erroll swung the bamboo cane around a bit, and both men stared at Erroll's breasts, her long legs and high heels.

"Do you like my stiletto heels, Lance? I also use this six inch spike sometimes to grind Trippy's penis into the carpet or the hard wood floor in the hall, when I think he's becoming a bit of a pouter."

Erroll mused. "Sometimes I wonder if Trippy needs to have his balls cut off. That might really be a help, castrating a rebellious mustang gets you a sweet gelding. No more testosterone confusion."

"My belief" she said, swinging the cane again, narrowly missing Trippy's head, "is that the sexy alpha males need their testosterone, but in an unattractive Beta wimp, it's just annoying."

"Open your legs, Trippy. I am not ready to cut off your nuts, but obviously they need a little reminder of who's boss."

"Oh please, Erroll, don't-"

"I could have Larkin fetch some garden shears, there's a hardware store near Broadway. I could cut off your testicles right now. Like Nirvana did to your cousin the Senator."

Erroll giggled.

"Now the Senator is less interested in funding MX missiles, and much more involved in free breakfast programs for poor black children."

Erroll walked right in front of where Trippy knelt, and used her foot to push Trippy on his back, waving his legs around like a disoriented potato bug.

Lance watched in fascination as Trippy bit his tongue and tried to right himself.

"No no, Trippy. Spread your legs so I can give you a little insight, babe."

Trippy opened his legs up, lying there on his back, and closed his eyes.

Erroll took aim, and winked at Lance.

WHACK!

Right between his legs, the cane had landed, leaving a nasty red weal across Trippy's penis, scrotum and testicles.

Erroll gave Lance a big smile. "See, this reminds the Tripster that he ain't all that."

Erroll winked at Lance again and then swung the cane mightily, this time missing Trippy's softening penis and landing full impact on his nuts.

Now Trippy began to scream in absolute agony.

"Not so bad." Erroll said nonchalantly. "Sometimes he actually blacks out."

"Do you want a shot at his balls, Lance?"

But as Lance raised the cane, Trippy looked up at him and whispered "One day it'll be you, pal."

Lance laughed. "Never."