Error Reduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up, lowered his shirt to cover his burning buttocks, walked to the other side of the office with his clothes and got dressed with his back to her. He turned around and saw her gazing at him.

"Use my washroom if you want before you leave," she said.

In her private washroom, he looked at himself in the mirror and saw the streaks of tears down his cheeks. He washed them off, adjusted his clothes and stood there. He realized that he wanted to leave her office as fast as he could, but he was also afraid to leave. He felt that everyone who looked at him would know what had happened. He knew that was irrational, but he still felt it.

He adjusted his shirt one more time and walked back into the office. She was sitting at her desk, looking at her computer. Her face was hidden. He wondered if she was still smiling. He heard her voice.

"Let's have lunch tomorrow."

He didn't answer as he walked to the door and opened it quickly. Then he died.

Standing outside were all the other department managers. Did she tell them? No, she wouldn't do that. They must have found out by looking at his posted appointment schedule and guessed. Maybe someone found out that he had messed up. They were all smiling, but they didn't say anything. Maybe they could tell that he wanted to be swallowed up by quicksand at that moment.

Finally, one of them said, "Welcome to the club" and reached out to shake his hand. But Edgar didn't respond, because he knew his hand was cold and clammy. He tried to smile, but he wasn't sure he succeeded.

"It's all right," said one of the women. "You'll forget all about it by tomorrow."

They began to leave. A couple of them clapped him on the back. When they were gone, he walked back to his office as if he were in a trance. The frightened expression on his secretary's face told him how he looked. He rushed into his office, closed the door and collapsed into his desk chair.

That night, Cynthia told him he looked terrible and asked him what had happened at the office. He told her he had just finished his worst day since he joined the company and didn't want to talk about it.

At lunch the next day, he was subdued, and Janet was excited.

"I'm so glad you agreed, Edgar," she said. "I couldn't say it because of the recorder, but the minute I looked at you when you walked into the room, I knew that it would be perfect for you. None of the others responded anywhere near as emotionally as you did. I'm so pleased."

"You sound like you can't wait to humiliate me again," he said. "You were really enjoying yourself, weren't you?"

"I shouldn't admit this because you report to me," she said, "and you aren't supposed to know my weaknesses, but you know me so well that I can't hide anything from you. Yes, I tried to be the strict schoolteacher, but I was getting incredibly turned on. And I even snuck a peek at you know what. It was impressive. Cynthia is a lucky woman.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Edgar. I'm interested in fewer errors, not more. Don't forget, your performance -- just like all the managers who report to me -- reflects on my performance. If I reduce errors, Ann is going to be happy, and I'll also have a better chance at a promotion. Just like you're going to have. From what happened yesterday, I think you'll be a cinch to get below ten per cent."

*************

Two months later, at the weekly managers meeting, Janet said that each of them would see a small bonus in Friday's paycheck. It wasn't much because things were so tight, but it was a token of appreciation for their efforts.

Division wide, their errors had dropped by more than ten per cent in the last six weeks over the year before. She felt sure they were on a roll and would even improve on that.

Edgar listened to her speech without much emotion. He saw the other managers look at each other while she was talking. They no longer joked about their special club.

After first trying spanking on all of them, Janet had found something each of them dreaded by their second reprimand. He wasn't the only one having nightmares anymore.

Janet never discussed what she was doing to any of them, except to tell him at a business lunch that he still held the record for the most extreme reaction.

His second error came the week after the managers meeting. It wasn't really his error, but was committed by Joan, a young woman in his department. She had misunderstood instructions that he had given her both orally and in writing.

When she came to his office for her official reprimand, he thought of Janet's new system for a second. Joan was good looking and had a voluptuous body. What if he followed his manager's lead and began to humiliate employees reporting to him? Would he enjoy degrading this innocent beauty as much as Janet had enjoyed degrading him?

The thought went out of his mind when he saw that Joan was deathly afraid that he was going to fire her. He spent the entire reprimand session reassuring her and calming her down. He toned down her mistake in his report and mentioned how frightened she had been.

A couple of weeks later, she told him that Janet had stopped by her desk, talked to her and reassured her that she was in no danger of being fired. Janet considered her a trustworthy and loyal employee who could be counted on to go the extra mile when needed. Edgar thought that was strange because Janet rarely spoke to employees below the manager level.

He knew that, technically, he was required to take responsibility for Joan's mistake, and he did on the report. Although Janet had to officially reprimand him, in her report for the personnel file, she would detail the extenuating circumstances.

"Please close the door," she said as he walked in. "And lock it, too."

"Why?"

"You know why."

"Have you read my report."

"Yes."

"So you know why the error happened. As her manager, I have to take responsibility, but—"

"You're thinking about the old system where I would report you and explain the extenuating circumstances. But everyone has signed on to the new system. I'm not doing reports anymore. This way is far more efficient."

"So you're going to humiliate me now," he said, "even though—."

"Even though it's not fair? The answer is yes. You already know all the reasons the company gives for assigning responsibility to managers for mistakes of their subordinates that result in financial losses, so I won't waste our time by going over them. I still have to include this in my quarterly error report for Ann."

"But she'll go easy on you because you'll explain that you're taking responsibility for a subordinate's error."

"Yes, and that's one reason I chose my option about the reports. Remember, after today I'm destroying the latest error report in your file. I think it's two years old. That doesn't matter. What counts is your percentage will improve again. You can think of it as your reward for falling on the sword for Joan.

"This is just plain crazy," he said, starting to tremble. He was angry that he couldn't come up with anything better, but he saw that nothing was going to sway her, so his mind was already preparing for another spanking.

"I'm sorry you feel that way," she said. "Now take off all your clothes. You can bend down to take your socks and shoes off, but otherwise I want you to stand and face me while you disrobe."

"Wait," he said, his voice squeaking. "Are you adding this for what I just said?"

"Of course not. You were probably expecting to be spanked again. But the consultants said not to use the same humiliation twice unless I can't avoid it. Each time should be different, and each time should be stronger, if possible. So take off your clothes now while you face me."

After he was standing naked in front of her, she said, "Step up to my desk. See the paper plate from the lunch room. Take it and put it on the floor wherever you want."

"What?" he said.

"You didn't let me finish. Move it wherever you want, and then start masturbating while you face me. When you come, everything has to go on that plate. Whatever doesn't hit the plate, you'll have to lick up from the carpet."

He stood there looking at her in astonishment, but she didn't say anything else and just smiled back.

"You want me to miss," he said, and he hated how that came out. It sounded like a petulant little boy talking back.

"Yes," she said. "I won't lie. That would make it even more humiliating."

"But nothing is going to arouse me," he said. "I can't do this."

"Oh yes you can," she said. "You have permission to close your eyes. Think of your beautiful wife lying naked in bed waiting for you. Or think of Joan, that beautiful, sexy girl in your department who messed up. You must have had fantasies about her.

"Or think of Gloria. She's even hotter than Joan, and she's a blonde."

"How do you know Gloria?" he said.

"I make it a point to meet employees in all departments reporting to me."

Her vocal tone gave her away. She was lying. He realized then that something had changed in their relationship. He could no longer speak freely and share all his thoughts and problems with her. She was no longer his trustworthy mentor.

As he was thinking this, she continued to smile at him. He was frozen with indecision, and his face must have told her.

"I know you can do this, Edgar," she said. "If you choose not to, you can opt out of the new program. Nothing will happen, except I'll file reports the way I used to. I won't submit the error you were spanked for, but I'll have to restore the report that I deleted from your file. So it will be as if nothing changed.

"But you can do this. I know it's disgusting and mortifying, but remember, that's the idea. Close your eyes and think of Joan and Gloria. Think of them naked. Maybe they are both naked and lying in bed with you and eager for you to make love to them."

It took him a long time to become aroused. He tried to think of Cynthia, but that didn't work. Joan worked. When he became hard, Janet told him to open his eyes and look at her, but that made him soft again. He had to start over several times. It took him almost half an hour to finish. He saw a disappointed look in her eyes when only a couple of drops missed the plate.

It took a few minutes before he could make himself get on the floor and lick up the drops. After he did, he ran to her washroom and threw up.

"Lunch tomorrow," she chirped as he walked out of her office. He walked straight from her washroom to the door without looking at her. Thank goodness, no one was waiting for him this time. He didn't look at his secretary as he rushed back to his office and closed the door.

He sat in his chair shaking for ten minutes before he could clear his mind and get back to work.

**************

Cynthia was in an amorous mood that night. He told her he was too exhausted, but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"I can see you had a bad day," she said, "but I'm going to make sure you go to sleep happy. Leave it to me. You're always the one running things, but tonight, I'm in charge. Just lie on your back and be passive for once. Don't worry about how it looks. Tonight, you're the one looking up to me, and I'll take care of everything."

He resisted, but she didn't listen, so he gave in and lay on the bed and closed his eyes. She's going to be angry when I fall asleep on her, he thought, but tonight I don't care.

In a few seconds, his eyes were wide open. She was a wild woman with her hands, her mouth, and her breasts, and it didn't take long for her to get him hard. She got on him and rode him for what seemed like forever. He thought she came twice.

He enjoyed watching her, but although he stayed hard, he didn't come. He felt like a robot. After a while, she said, "It looks like you can go all night, but I'm going to be dead in the morning."

She took him in her mouth as she manipulated his testicles. He tried to remember the last time she did that. It was before she told him during an argument that she hated sucking him even though he was careful not to come in her mouth. She thought it was disgusting and degrading and only did it to please him. That spoiled any pleasure he got from her blowjobs, and he never tried to get her to do one again.

He was amazed as she enthusiastically pleasured him and astounded when she continued after he warned her. She sucked every drop from him before she jumped up and ran to the bathroom. He heard her gagging as she spit out his come and washed out her mouth. He wondered what had gotten into her. He was sure that never in a million years would she ever let him come in her mouth.

**************

At lunch, the next day, Janet was in a great mood, but he had a hard time looking at her. She didn't bring up anything about the day before, but he barely responded to her small talk.

She gave up and began discussing work, and the lunch was mostly silent. After that, their lunches no longer included any subject but business, and though they still were productive, he no longer looked forward to them. He got through them as quickly as he could.

It was two months before the next reprimand, and this one surprised him, because at first, he couldn't figure out what had gone wrong. The error involved both Joan and Gloria, but neither had done anything against company policies. It seemed to be a case of bad timing, and he didn't call either one in. However, he had to make a report.

A few days later, he got a call from Janet.

"Your reprimand is Friday morning," she said. "You need to wear sheer bikini panties to work that day."

She hung up.

He sat there stunned until his secretary buzzed him about a call. The rest of the day, Janet's words kept coming back to him. Was this part of the increased humiliation, starting three days before their meeting? Was part of it forcing him to buy sheer bikini panties?

He got through the day and tried to cheer up at home in front of the kids, but he was happy when they went to bed. He went to the living room and sat down in the dark while Cynthia cleared the dishes. She came and sat down beside him and held his hand.

"It was another of those days today, wasn't it?" she said. "But I'm going to run things again tonight and make you feel better."

She took his hand and dragged him to the bedroom.

This time, she spent a lot more time on foreplay, doing things to him that she had never done before. Once she brought him to the edge of an orgasm, and then she stopped as he moaned in frustration.

"See what you've been missing, Edgar," she said. "If you would let go more often and not try to always be the man in charge, you'd be a lot happier. Let me be the boss sometimes, and I can take you to places you can't imagine."

Once again, she mounted him and rode him to multiple orgasms. For the last one, she held him tight, pushing her large breasts hard into his chest. Then she slammed her rear into him harder and harder until he exploded. She collapsed on top of him and stayed there for a few minutes until she caught her breath.

"That was amazing," she said.

*************

He worried about the panties throughout the next day, but he couldn't bring himself to go to a store and buy them. He was sitting in the living room again with the lights turned out that night when Cynthia handed him something.

"What is it?" he said.

She turned the light on.

"Open the box," she said.

When he opened it and saw the panties, he almost fainted. He couldn't speak, and he just stared at Cynthia, who smiled at him as she spoke.

"Janet consulted me before she started the new disciplinary system with you. She wanted to make sure that you could handle it. She told me all about how it worked and how you are almost sure to get a promotion next year.

"She's keeping me up to date on what she does and how you handle it. She assured me that although it was sexual humiliation, there would be no intercourse involved.

"Her reports make me so excited I can barely wait for you to get home. I told her that she is not only helping you at work, but she's made a huge difference in our love life. And that's helped the difficulties in our relationship, too.

"I don't care anymore about your obsession about not doing anything that might make people think less of you. Whenever you do or say something that used to irritate me, I think about what she did to you and what we're doing in bed, and I'm not angry at all. Tonight, I've got some really exciting surprises for you."

Edgar didn't stop staring at her. When she took his hand, he tried to pull it back.

"Come on, Edgar. I'll make you forget everything."

"No!" he finally said. It came out loud and startled him.

He lowered his voice.

"You and Janet working together is -- I don't even have the words to tell you what I feel. It's beyond humiliating. It's monstrous."

She tried a couple of more times to get him up, but he wouldn't budge. Finally, she gave up and lashed out at him in frustration.

"You're still Mr. High and Mighty, Edgar," she said. "You don't know what's good for you. Maybe on Friday, Janet can bring you down another notch so you'll appreciate what I'm doing for you."

*************

When he walked into Janet's office Friday morning wearing the panties under his slacks, he stood tall and held his head up until he looked over at the couch and saw Gloria sitting there. Suddenly, he felt like his whole body was melting down.

"Shut the door and lock it, Edgar," Janet said, but he couldn't move.

"Gloria, would you please go and lock the door," she finally said. Gloria followed her orders and then sat back down on the couch. He snuck a glance in her direction and saw that she was staring at him.

"Gloria volunteered to help me today," said Janet, "because I decided it was not good policy for me to touch you, and it could also hurt my marriage. This is as strange for her as it is for you.

"When I talked to her, I found she was loyal to you and was uncomfortable with my request. I gave her a few Internet links that showed her what I wanted her to do, and I told her that I would call her back in three days.

"She didn't have to look at the links, and even if she did, she could decline my request and it wouldn't affect her job status because you wouldn't be told anything about our discussion. That was over a month ago.

"She not only went to the websites, but she found others and even practiced with her boyfriend. She knows that she won't receive anything for what she does this morning except my thanks. She will not discuss this outside of my office.

"Because she's so loyal to you, she first thought you were being forced to do this, because she said a man like you would never agree to do these things of his own free will, even after I explained the error reduction program to her.

"She read the form you signed, and I explained how this program was also cleaning up your personnel file and increasing your chance for a promotion. She said she now understands why you want to do this. She thinks it's similar to what some friends of hers do. They sleep with people to get ahead. She told me she doesn't condemn them even though she never would.

"She knows that what we do this morning will not leave this office. Your work relationship will not change. She will still be your loyal employee, and you will be the manager who looks out for her best interests. Do you understand, Edgar?"

"Yes," he said quietly, thinking to himself that most of what she just said were distortions or lies. How could his relationship with Gloria ever be the same? How would she look up to him again as a boss that she respects? How could he ever face her again without feeling sick inside?

"Take off your clothes and lie down on the couch on your back, Edgar. Gloria, bring that chair from the table over to the couch along with the things on the table."