Error Reduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet brought another chair near the couch and sat in it.

"Go ahead, Gloria," she said once Edgar was lying down.

Gloria attached some cloth straps around his ankles with Velcro fasteners. A rope was attached to each strap. She took hold of one of the ropes and walked behind him and began pulling. She used her whole body as leverage and pulled his leg in the air until it was arced over him and then bent down and tied the rope to a leg of the couch. The second leg was easier because it was already pulled up as his whole body was pulled back by the first.

With both ropes secured, his naked butt was pulled up and back. His wrists were then secured in a similar way, and the ropes attached to them were tied next to the ropes holding his legs.

"Here's the lube," Janete said, handing Gloria a tube. "You know what to do. I'll be moving around you as I make the video, but just ignore me. Oh, I almost forgot this."

As soon as he heard the word "video," Edgar realized this had gone too far, and he started to move. Just as he opened his mouth to shout, Janet shoved something big into it and quickly slipped an elastic strap over his head to hold it in place.

"The ball gag is in place, so Edgar won't say anything he'll regret later," said Janet. "You can begin, Gloria."

When Gloria put her hands around his cock, Edgar's whole body jumped.

"Please, relax, Edgar," she said softly. "It's not going to be that bad. Just five times, and we're done."

"That's enough, Gloria," said Janet. "You're not supposed to speak to him. That was your choice. I wanted you to verbally abuse and belittle him like those women you saw on the Internet, but you said you wouldn't do that. So you can't say anything."

Gloria began playing with his cock and balls, stroking them and manipulating them. His cock became hard right away, and she began pumping it with her left hand while her right hand worked on his balls, no longer gently, but roughly. She pulled them in different directions and squeezed them in different ways. It was similar to some of the things Cynthia had been doing. Did Janet teach both of them?

Despite the discomfort and occasional pain to his balls, his cock responded to Gloria's left hand, and he began breathing faster as he felt his orgasm about to arrive.

Then two things happened at the same time: Gloria's left hand let go of his cock, and her right hand twisted his testicles viciously, then let go and began slapping them hard. He screamed with agony into his gag.

Gloria stopped the attack and sat back in her chair. He turned his head and glared at Janet, but all he could see was the camera in front of her face. Then he felt Gloria's hands on him again.

The assault on his balls had affected his arousal. Gloria began pumping him and playing with his balls again. Despite what had happened a few minutes before, he was ready to come before he even realized what was happening.

Then once again, he screamed. This time when Gloria let go of his penis, she didn't attack his balls. Instead, she grabbed a paddle and began swatting his butt that was raised in the air in front of her. Again and again, she swung her arm and put her whole body into each swing.

He was in agony by the time she stopped and began working on his cock and balls again. Now he understood what she had said. She had told him she was going to do this five times. That meant three more times, she would bring him to the edge of orgasm and then attack him until he was no longer aroused. He didn't think he could take three more times without fainting.

But he did. The fifth time, she kept on pumping his cock and stroking his balls until his first spurt. She let go of his cock, stood up and bent over him striking his butt hard with the paddle as his cock jerked up and down and his sperm flew out over his stomach. He felt no satisfaction from his ejaculation, only the pain in his butt.

"You may go now, Gloria," said Janet. "You might want to go to the washroom first and fix yourself up before you leave."

After Gloria left, Janet moved both chairs back to the table and sat at her desk. Edgar lay on the couch staring at the ceiling and breathing.

She had taken off his restraints and his gag, and he wanted to say something. But he couldn't think of anything that would make sense. After a while, he got up, went to the washroom, cleaned off the dried sperm, got dressed and left.

That night when Cynthia walked up to him after she put the kids to bed, he held his arms out in front to him to stop her and said, "Don't come near me."

It took him a week before he could look at her without feeling sick to his stomach and another few days before he gave in and had sex with her. She told him that she would handle everything the way she had before. He was glad to not put in any effort and was almost detached as he watched her using him as her sex robot to come a couple of times.

She didn't seem to mind his lack of enthusiasm that night, nor other nights, because they continued to have relations the same way. It reminded him of a movie he once saw about a family in the nineteen hundreds in which a mother was explaining to her grown daughter that whether she liked it or not, she had to perform her wifely duties for her new husband. He felt like he was performing his husbandly duties as she used his body for her pleasure.

***********

He wondered how well the error reduction system was working. His department errors were slightly lower after a few months, and he asked Janet at one of their business lunches how the others were doing.

"Theirs have dropped more dramatically than yours," she said, "but that's because they were much higher to begin with. I've just completed my quarterly review with Ann, and she's really impressed."

Somehow, that gave Edgar no satisfaction. He also didn't like it that Janet seemed to be spending more time visiting his department than the others. Each time he saw her there, she stopped in his office, but he noticed that she was talking a lot to Joan and Gloria.

When he came to work to find another error that seemed to be caused by an unfortunate situation that no one could have anticipated, he got suspicious. It was less than a month after the previous one.

Something was fishy, but the inventory transfer that triggered the unfortunate event couldn't have been known to Joan or Gloria, so it seemed to be another coincidence. Edgar felt in his gut that it wasn't, but he had no proof. He felt he couldn't confide in either Joan or Gloria or even his wife. There was no one he could trust anymore.

When Janet called him to tell him when his reprimand appointment was scheduled, he said, "This is the second one this month. That's an increase, not a reduction. Aren't you afraid Ann is going to notice?"

"Thanks for your concern, Edgar," she said, "but she looks at the division figures as a whole, and all the others reporting to me are doing so well that another error in your department won't hurt."

When he hung up, he knew the coincidence wasn't a coincidence. Janet was making sure she could reprimand him whenever she felt like it. She was using him for some kind of psycho sexual thrill, and there was nothing he could do about it.

The day before the next reprimand session, she called him just before he left the office.

"Before you come in tomorrow, you need to have an enema," she said.

"Excuse me," he said. "Are you insane?"

He was amazed that he was talking to her that way. Maybe it was because he had looked over his resume earlier that day and wondered if it was time to leave. His company was the class of the industry, and it would have meant taking a step back to go to work at a competitor, but he wasn't sure how much longer he could take Janet's schemes before he cracked.

She ignored his response.

"Maybe it will take two enemas," she said. "Give yourself enough time, but don't come to my office until you are totally clean inside. Goodbye."

He looked at Cynthia when he got home. Did she know? When he went to brush his teeth before he went to bed, he found out. There were two prep kits for him next to the washbasin, along with a note signed by Cynthia that said, "I love you." He almost threw up.

Somehow he got through with the preparation the next morning, but his head was hanging when he left home, and when he saw Cynthia smiling at him, he rushed by her. Gloria was sitting on the couch again when he entered Janet's office.

He was put into the same position as before, but this time as Gloria pumped him with her left hand, she began pushing lube into his ass with her right hand. Once that was done, she began sticking fingers into him and pushing them in and out in the same rhythm as her left hand was pumping.

The first two fingers felt good, and at one point, he was close to coming and she stopped pumping and squeezed his penis at the base. However, after the third finger, he started feeling discomfort and disgust, and it got worse from there. When she pushed her whole hand into him, the pain almost made him faint. When she made him come with her hand inside him, he felt like a piece of garbage.

Gloria watched him crying for a while before she slowly and carefully pulled her hand out and went to the washroom.

After she left, Janet spoke to him as he lay on the couch. He felt like his insides had been destroyed, and the waves of pain were not diminishing.

"Take your time, Edgar," she said. "And after you feel strong enough to get up, I want you to take the rest of the day off to heal. You need to let Cynthia distract you tonight. Take care of her, because a divorce doesn't look good on your record.

"So far these sessions have been a surprise to you, because that makes them more effective. But anticipation can also be effective. Sometimes it can terrify you even more than what you actually do.

"Therefore, I'll tell you that whenever you make costly errors in the future, Gloria is going to continue to work in your ass. She'll do something new each time, maybe pumping your cock in the same rhythm with her hand going in and out of your ass, or making her hand into a fist that she punches into your ass, or sticking her arm deeper inside. Then she'll start working up to getting both hands in you.

"At that point, we'll need someone else to attend to your cock. First I thought of Cynthia. She loves the videos I've sent her. But I think it would set a bad precedent to have the wife involved in disciplining her husband. So I'll find someone else."

Edgar wished he didn't believe what he was hearing, but he knew that Janet had found a way to cause an error for him whenever she felt like degrading him again. He was helpless to do anything except wait for her next summons.

When he arrived at work the next morning, Joan was already there, and she watched him walk slowly and painfully to his office. A second after he sat down, she walked in and said, "What's wrong, Edgar?"

"Nothing," he said. "I'm okay."

"I'm worried about you," she said. "You don't seem to be yourself lately. Is there anything I can do to help? You've been wonderful to me, and I owe you a lot. We all do. We wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

"Thank you, Joan," he said. "It really means a lot that you think so highly of me. I wish some other people felt the same way."

"If they don't, then it's their fault. I know it can't be Janet, because she's always telling me how great you are and how lucky I am to have you as my mentor and how I need to be prepared to go out of the box to help you get a promotion if necessary."

He recoiled from her, and his face must have shown his horror as he realized Janet was grooming Joan to be the second woman involved in degrading him.

"Did I say something wrong?" she asked. When he didn't reply, she looked at him quizzically and said, "I better leave now, but I wanted to make sure you know how loyal I am and how grateful I am to you."

**************

Two days later, he had just hung up on an early morning conference call when she burst into his office and closed the door behind her. He had seen her staring at him from her desk the moment she came in. Now she was crying so hard her body was shaking.

"I don't believe it, Edgar," she said. "Please tell me it isn't true. I almost slapped Gloria when she told me."

"What are you talking about, Joan," he said. "Calm down and sit on the couch. There are tissues at the corner of my desk."

She looked at him as she blew her nose. She started to say something, and then she stopped. She stood up.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly. "I know I'm not supposed to let personal feelings get in the way of my work. Please excuse me."

She started to leave.

"Wait a minute," he said. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing," she said. "I apologize for my outburst. You probably need to reprimand me."

"I'm not going to reprimand you," he said, "but you need to tell me what got you upset."

"I can't," she said, "because then you'd have to give me a severe reprimand for violating confidentiality."

"Does this involve Janet?"

"I can't tell you."

He saw in her eyes that he was right.

He wondered what Janet had told her. What must she think of him now. Was he disgusting in her eyes? Did she realize that he wasn't the man she thought he was, that he wasn't worth looking up to, that he was a trained monkey who would perform on command?

As he looked at her, he saw her concern for him, and he saw how beautiful she was and how young. He started to think about what Janet might have her do to him. Janet would destroy her illusions, not just about him but about any man she might admire or love. She was going to corrupt her like she had corrupted Gloria. As he looked at Joan, his nausea went away, and it was replaced by anger.

He was lost, but she wasn't yet. She really cared about him. He wasn't going to let Janet drag her down to his level. To hell with company rules and his personnel file. Let them fire him. He was going to protect her.

She started to leave again, and he said, "Sit down, Joan. I need to think for a moment."

After a few minutes, he said, "Joan, I don't want you to tell me anything that Janet or Gloria told you in confidence. However, I want you to sit here for about fifteen minutes while I tell you some things. I'm asking you, not ordering you. Will you do that for me?"

"Of course," she said, sitting down.

As he told her the whole story, from the beginning, including his wife's involvement and what Gloria was doing, her face became pallid.

When he finished, he said, "Stay right there. Don't stand up. I'm going to get you a glass of water."

When he returned with the water, she had her head in her hands and was sobbing. He sat down at his desk and waited for her to stop. After a few minutes, she lifted her head and looked at him forlornly. She drank the entire glass of water as she continued to look at him.

"Edgar," she finally said, "they're not going to get away with this. I'm not going to tell you what Janet said to me, because it was the same thing you just told me except all twisted around to make you seem like a pervert. You know what makes me the saddest is your wife. I know I'm being stupid and you're more than fifteen years older than I am, but if she ever leaves you...

"No, that's not what I wanted to say. What I want to promise you is that one way or another, I'm going to stop this."

"No you're not, Joan," he said. "The only reason I told you this is so you wouldn't get sucked into it. You're young, smart, and beautiful. I'll write you a great recommendation and help you get another job before they do to you what they did to Gloria."

"I'm not leaving you to the wolves, Edgar," she said. "I'm already thinking of something. Excuse me, I need to go now."

"Don't do anything stupid, Joan," he said. "You have your whole life ahead of you."

He wasn't sure if she heard because she rushed out of his office and he saw her go to Gloria's desk and almost lift her out of it as she dragged her to the women's lounge.

He observed both of them closely the rest of the day and looked over at them a few times the next day, but they didn't seem to be doing anything out of the ordinary.

*************

Three days later, his phone was ringing as he walked into his office.

"What's going on over there," Janet said when he answered. Her voice was loud, and it sounded as though she was stressed.

"What do you mean?"

"Five errors in three days," she said. "That doesn't smell right."

"Did you arrange them?" he said, calmly, "like you arranged the last two with Joan and Gloria. Do I have to have a separate reprimand for each one, Janet? Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Listen to me, Edgar. I'll talk to you later about what's on your mind, but I'm telling you that you need to find out right now what's happening in your department. I have nothing to do with it. Moreover, two of the errors involved large amounts of money, which could mean big trouble. Are you going to get on it or not?"

"Of course I will, Janet," he said. "I'll have a report for you by this afternoon if you like."

"I need that report immediately," she said. "Put that ahead of everything. Got it?"

"I've got it," he said and hung up.

He saw the errors on his computer immediately, and he also saw that each of them involved Joan, Gloria or both. What game is Janet playing now he thought? He called Joan and Gloria for a meeting in his office, but neither answered the phone. He left his office to look for them but couldn't find them.

He went back to his computer to see if he could find out anything more, but it was pretty obvious. There was nothing he could do until he spoke to the women. About an hour later he saw them walking together to Joan's desk, and he ran out of his office and told them to follow him.

They sat down together on the couch, and he said, "What's going on?"

They smiled at him and looked at each other.

"I'll tell him," Joan said. "First of all, Edgar, you have it all wrong about Gloria. She's as loyal to you as I am. Janet made her think you wanted her to do those things to you so you would get a promotion. You never said anything to contradict Janet, so she decided that it was no more disgusting than sleeping your way up the ladder. She's really sorry.

"Janet wasn't helping you or the department. She was using you to get her sick jollies. When Ann showed us how it worked, we felt really stupid."

"Ann!" said Edgar loudly. "How does Ann know? You didn't go to Ann?"

"We didn't go to her," said Gloria. "She summoned us to her office this morning. We just came back from there."

"What did she say?" he said.

"Not much," said Joan. "The two big money errors raised alarms on her computer, and when she looked at the data, she saw that we had been responsible for both of them, as well as three others in the last few days. She had her executive assistant call and tell us to report to her office. That's what we were hoping would happen."

"She didn't believe us," Gloria said. "She freaked out when I told her that Janet told me that after Joan whacked you off while I fisted you, you would have to eat out our asses."

"Why did you say that, Gloria?" Joan said. "You're disgusting. Edgar didn't need to know that. Look at how pale he is. Are you all right, Edgar?"

"Yes. You still haven't told me what Ann said."

"She told us to get back to work, and if there were any more errors this week, she was going to fire both of us," Joan said. "She said she would check out our crazy tory and for us to be prepared to be suspended without pay for at least a week once she found out the real story."

"All three of us are going to be history in a few days," Edgar said. "What were you two thinking?"

"We were thinking that if they fire you over this, we'll go with you to your next job," Gloria said. "This team is too good to break up."