All Comments on 'Escalation Ch. 02'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
oh my god this is sooooooo bad i want to vomit

Let me see if i have this right.... The husband (aka worlds biggest pussy) is so angry and enraged over his wife's actions on him that he lets the wife's sister... Who may have set him up. .. To delay everything a week. ?. So that she can come up with "something " .!?!?!

oh my god.

The sister doesnt even have a plan... She will just think of "something".... Even worse we have no idea if the wife's sister is telling the truth

Why not just walk away? Send the pictures to everyone like he threatened.?

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
crap

what a sad bunch of assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is this really FTDS?

If it is,your writing has gone to shit. Normally,I'm a huge fan of your stories. I like the fact that you bring resolution to a lot of unfinished story-lines(or correct unbelievable endings).....but this? Everything about this story is unbelievable. I thought Ch.01 was bad,but Ch.02 made me want to jump into Professor Peabody's Way-Back Machine,go back in time...and kick my OWN ass for even THINKING of reading this series. This is (quite possibly) one of the most asinine stories that I have EVER read. It makes little or no sense on ANY level. Maybe we need FTDS to rewrite this for you? Either way..You owe me the 30 minutes of my life back that I wasted in reading this shit. -BGunns.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Flagrantly & Wilfully Over the Top ( & savoring every second of it ) !

Ok in real life, I would treat Sheri like a Superfund, toxic site and decamp for greener pastures at maximum warp. Apparently the narrator is going to linger in the vicinity of this blighted female and score some 'payback '. Its nothing I would do IRL but its an absorbing concept to read about. FTDS is doing a sterling job creating credible characters with authentic dialog even as plot itself is veering to surreal status.

This is a fun read for fans of midnight-hued humour, although in NO way to be taken as a blueprint for life ( except possibly the pre-divorce asset dispersal and disguise passage). *****

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Yuk,

Now it's just getting silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

FTDS has turned into ALL the writers he arbores. This is disgusting.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago
FTDS or a fake?

Why would FTDS write a story that is nothing more than the same nonsense about weak characters who were wronged in those other stories that he claimed needed to be "finished" properly?

FTDS was the one who wrote Becky's Revenge Pays Off, a story about a wife who blows her husband's boss/coworker. Not seeing any of that in this story. It would be fitting that we should because of the similarities.

FTDS was the one who properly "finished" the Yo-yo Chronicles and I sure as a hell am not seeing any of that in here.

If FTDS wrote this story there is no way the husband would do any of what happened in this chapter. From the chapters last line, I'm already concerned that the supposed protagonist will not wake up feeling as good as he did when he went to sleep. Worse I'm already picturing an ending with him being forced somehow to take the wife back for ever, and happily ever, after.

Should have written this under an alias because this work is NOT how FTDS would have written it. Perhaps someone hijacked the FTDS account? Ok I don't really believe the hijacking part but still there has to be some explanation for the massive change in how he finishes a story vs how he starts one.

So yes, I'll still read 3 and 4 when they post because everyone, including me, stops their cars on the highway to stare at the accident in the other lanes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry, couldn't finish it.

I said I wouldn't read anymore if you started this chapter by having the wife fuck some guy while the husband was tied up. Well guess what-

I actually did read a little more but it seemed to be getting worse so I just stopped. I see by the other comments, my decision was correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Idiotic story

Stick to what you do best steal real writers stories

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Honestly, they deserve each other. He us such a moron and she is bi-polar personified. Slut sister is ultimately behind most of it. Guess we will see how much soon.

This is only halfway? My hope is that they don't take too many down with them and that neither gets access to nuclear weapons...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too early for a roast!

Did any of you ever read 8 Days, or the Cuck Diet series? We're barely half way through these chapters. After all, its only fiction. While FTDS has been out there this summer dealing with real life and earnin a living all of us fans have been going without. Sooo--- lets see what FTDS has in store for us in the next 2 chapters. And another thing. Have any of you been forced to live with a Sheri? My former lovely wife was far worse than Sheri. She is to this day Bats**t crazy. Certifiable JW during the day, and BBC slut at night. And that is just the beginning. Thankx FTDS, keep up the good work! John in Rainy Seattle

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Ignore all trolls

You're only halfway throughj the story. How do these trolls know how things turn out? He may have the two sistetrs lez out, film ot all, then fuck the girlfriedn in front of both of them. Or he may end up crying in a mental ward. We don't know yet. And what do these hosers expect anyway? It's in the cheating wives section. If they don't loke the genre, find another. I like how how it's going so far. I personally if this were real life would probably be in jail for beating them all to a bloody pulp, but it's a story, so I like the whole revenge thing. Stick it to these goofs, and end it spectacularly! Oh, and finish Party of Five please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to dumb to know he is setup again

the sister is as crazy as his wife, end of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Man...

...well done on the wife character. She's absolutely infuriating. The husband is obviously a little dense when it comes to making life decisions, but you wrote him so well that it's easy to see he's basically a man broken and acting on his base instincts now.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THIS DUDE HAD BETTER DROP HIS TUNNEL VISION REVENGE

and check the ground for bread crumbs in his path. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what I don't understand

Husband is a smart guy. In no time he has everything arranged, money funneled into separate accounts, within a half day he has the company on his side etc etc. Not one step wrong.

Here's what I don't get. If this guy is so smart, why's he still married to the caricature of a wife? Why'd the smart guy marry the bitch in the first place? Both of them have the emotional maturity of a six year old .. not that I want to insult children.

Sure, fiction is fiction, but at some point the pieces ought to fit together.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Lighten Up!

I admit I wasn't crazy about Ch 1, but I liked this part a lot more, and I'm looking forward to the rest.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Tale of Two Idiots

More than two actually. Sister and ex are dimwits as well.

It's like after each stage the wronged party asks, "what can I do to make the situation worse?"

We brought work into the mix this chapter. My guess is that the next step Bo bring in the police. Drugging her? Really? And that comment by sis about not bringing in someone else? A bit too blatant unless it serves to convince Marty to back off.

Story is not making the case for believability. Hard to get into it at this point.

cfwolf58cfwolf58over 9 years ago
story

FINISH THE DAMN STORY..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lord.

this site is going to hell.

spud65spud65over 9 years ago
Unbelievable

I realize it's fiction but....damn I sure hope there are people who would really consider doing these things.

spud65spud65over 9 years ago

Make that aren't

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
The real problem as I see it

Even if the revenge plan turns out well, the cost to him is still having to spend additional time with the bitch wife.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
"Escalation"?...

... I think "Convoluted" would have been a better title.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 9 years ago
So done with this.

This is another example of an idiot plot: a plot for a story that advances solely because all of the people involved in advancing the plot are idiots. Your protagonist is an idiot, the sister-in-law is an idiot, the ex-girlfriend is an idiot, the co-workers are idiots, and the wife is an idiot in spades.

If this is the best you can do with original material, I'm not impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it five stars ...

... It's a fun read. It has a little sex, a little fighting, some solid dialog and an intriguing plot. As to the believability, a lot of non fiction I read is unbelievable. Please continue writing. Panther fan.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

reads like a pretty good story so far some of it is a little to far out there but it still seems like it could happen in real life. seems to me though that the sister is involved in it alot more than she is showing. hope to see the next one soon

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

So, his wife restrains him and has sex with his mortal enemy right on top of him. He's upset. And what does he do next? He allows himself to be restrained by another woman.

Marty is a loathsome creature who thinks only with his dick. Sheri is no better. Why she cut him off for six months escapes me and the behavior at the company party. She and Mark and Eric must have been getting it on for months which might explain the harassment at work.

Thus far, the story reads like a series of vignettes (very well written fun to read vignettes) with little character development. The escalation is very predictable and inevitable. For the story to continue to maintain reader interest, in my opinion, the characters have to change, become self aware take responsibility for their actions. If not the story might be sustainable if it is turned into a comic farce, which it inevitably will with the current inertia.

FTDS is one of my favorite authors. He characters usually are interesting and have some depth and the dialogue is better than most offerings. As a result I will keep reading. I don't see any way that Marty and Sheri can ever transcend this. Trust has been shattered on both sides and Sheri's behavior with Mark was inexcusable. Of course since Marty only thinks with his little head anything is possible.

Thanks FTDS

katranmankatranmanover 9 years ago
Well...

This guy has to be the most clueless guy ever.

RLmannRLmannover 9 years ago
Man...I tried

I tried to give this story a chance. I tried to ignore all the issues with Chapter One and give this series a chance. I tried to slog through Chapter Two, and tried not to skim over all the boring descriptions of banking transactions, human resources complaints, and all the cartoonish dialog from simplistic and stereotypical cardboard characters. But I just couldn't do it. I couldn't make it through the first page.

Imagine that you are a middle aged divorced man whose ex-wife cheated on you, and walked away with half of your stuff. Now, imagine taking all that hurt and resentment and writing a story about revenge and comeuppance, where the wife is a despicable, one-dimensional, cunt, her lover is an inadequate pussy, and the hero husband escapes with all the money. That's what we have here: a jilted ex-husband's wet dream.

Stick to "finishing" the stories of other authors, FTDS. You clearly don't have the creative chops for original material.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Great story of three extremely flawed people.

These three people (I included Amy in that) are the worst kinds of people. They do all of these repulsive things to each other, and they all feel like they're doing the right thing. NONE of them recognize the full weight of their actions. At any time they could have just walked away, but they all have to one up the other. At least Amy recognized that and tried to mediate it. Of course, she is still involving herself which puts her in the same boat as the other two.

I like this story. The only bad ending for this story will be if the husband gets a happy ending. Divorce is pretty much inevitable, but he deserves to be as miserable after the dust settles as his wife. I know this is "Loving Wives" and it is the bitch that is supposed to get the ax, but he is just as juvenile about this as she is. They both either deserve to miserable together, or miserable apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
better

i didnt like ch 1 that much, although very well written. But ch 2 grew on me.

Thinking on it, the author did a great job, he has made me want to see how the story ends, and hope somehow, in all this, something good arises from it.

A happy ending of some kind.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Fucking Idiot

Marty is a brain dead asshole who should cut his losses and divorce the bitch. There is no cure for stupid! This story is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!!

'nuff said!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Very, very good.

Better than the first chapter. This chapter had less "escalation" and more dialogue/intrigue. I liked that. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting tale of stupidity

I mean this guy can't keep it in his pants and he is as dumb as a rock. He lets his old girlfriend tie him up so soon after what his wife did to him? Really? And now he's trusting his wife's sister to help him get revenge? I don't know whether to laugh at the utter stupidity they are all displaying or cry at how dumb they all are. I mean ALL of them. Can't wait to see the total destruction of all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Much better than the first chapter!

Really a sad commentary on those who feel the need to 'one up' another, especially a spouse. A marriage is two against the world. When it becomes anything less, it shouldn't be continued. In this life, I have my wife's back in all things, no matter how serious or how trivial and she has mine. We've demonstrated it to the world again and again over the past decades, much to the chagrin and consternation of others.

If you aren't willing to follow your wife to the grave, no matter what, you should NOT be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
u r no better than 90% of the other authors on this site. " Stupid:writings

1 star to go away on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a story should

have some moments of truth in them this is just total stupidity.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@javnor79

I couldn't disagree with you more!

Yes, Marty should have just walked away, but to say is is just as bad as Sherie is ludicrous!

First, she shuts him off for SIX months, and sluts it up at an event with his co-workers, then refuses ANY responsibility.

Then, without talking to him believes two co-workers who just happen to have the ulterior motive of wanting to get into her pants, and gives them blow jobs.

Finally(?), after he DISCREETLY screws her sister, (who conveniently gets no apparent blame), SHE fucks an enemy co-worker of his right on top of him!

For those decrying the "escalation" in this story, please keep in mind the title of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Four is too much

Four reads are too much. FTDS PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You call this a story

He is going to do the sister again .why? Plus this could be another set up. You got the money the pictures just get the divorce. This is heading in a sick direction. Really blood is thicker than water do you really believe the sister is going to screw him while she is tied up. She can call the police for being restrained and given drugs. This all sounds so stupid to me . After doing the sister the first time and the wife knowing you would think he would be smarter .

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 9 years ago
Okay, I kinda see where this might go now.

It will be interesting to see exactly what Amy's idea truly is. I'm fairly certain its not what Marty figures it to be. I cannot imagine Amy doing something like this with her sister based on her comments as well as those of Marty so I expect a trap. I definitely would not go to sleep with Amy in the room with me but I expect he did. All parties seem to be the vengeful type and revenge never seems to over or enough. Even after the divorce ended 10 years past. FTDS, I can say I like this tale so far.It's a Burn The Bitch and Burn The Bastard tale taken to the (n)th level or degree. I've known those like Marty and I had dated (on and off for 8 years) a woman like Sheri. She was a Gemini and definitely was as two faced as Sheri... and as vengeful.

I've gone back and gave 5*'s to both chapters. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't listen to the haters mate!

the haters who aren't into btb are either a) men who have never been betrayed or b) the dumbcuckies who get off on being betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: don't listen to the haters mate!

Hater: noun, asshole who doesn't like it when others dare to have a different opinion.

<P>

BTW, the problem with this story is that pretty much everyone is a cretin, an asshole, or a moron.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Nope

Every character in this farce is a pathetic excuse for a human, led by a seriously stupid man. Bye, bye. I'm outta here. No reason to keep reading.

oscar73oscar73over 9 years ago
pretty good

for your own story this is pretty good. I can see a marriage escalating like this. the only fly is the sister. deb was right blood is thicker than water. he needs to bounce and let go. amy was the tattle tell about the weekend because he did not ask who she told and that would have been the person that told the wife. Martin needs to get the hell out of dodge.

great story and can't wait for the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Contraditions

He made the comment to his wife that he couldn't and wouldn't trust her with his safety and security yet let her fix the meals he was eating. After what she has already done, not only would I have been OUT of the house but no way eating anything she touched! What the hell is wrong with this guy. Also he already suspects the sister of telling but still buys into her "plan"? Give me a dame break already! And the ex-GF is just TOO eager to get in on this. Red Flags everywhere!

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Didn't like the resolution very much.

For one thing, he needs to stop letting women tie him up. Shows a pussy attitude on his part. How can he expect respect when he gets off on submission? His wife is not just mean, she is batshit crazy. She wouldn't be anywhere near me, let along cooking food for me or anything else. Also, the sister is just about as crazy as the wife. Even if you have to kill both of them, get them away from you. Prison would have to be better than that.

Story line doesn't excite me, but the writing is good, the dialogue is passable and the interaction is not forced. About all I can say good about this. Normally like your stuff but can't find anything to like here. I foresee that wife and sister will get him trussed again and the men will be in to reduce his asshole to mush while the wife screams about it being his fault. Remember what I said, "batshit crazy".

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Inconsistent

Not believable that he would agree to this "revenge" against his wife, believing her sister of all things. I can see this being a double-cross that ends badly for our witless hero.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Don't hold back

Tell me how you really feel. This is how a lot of us want it to go, I'm not sure I could, no I'm sure I couldn't pull this off.

Think I'll stick to being a nice guy, and hope these stories don't pull me off the path. Very entertaining story

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

Way better and much more consistent character wise than chapter 1. Hubby not doing anything regarding his wife's blowjob buddies really needed to be addressed this chapter tho. I fully agree with other posters about him eating meals his batshit crazy wife made. No fucking way would someone who admits they don't feel safe around a person, every consider eating food they prepared.

Debbie wanting to help out against a woman she has a valid reason to dislike sure makes sense to me so I fail to see how some posters find fault with it. The velcro cuffs again have been explained in this chapter so it not like he really put himself in any danger but so soon after the shit his wife pulled, I could see him being rather gun shy about it.

The hate for him trusting the sister in law again I feel in unjustified as to me, it looks like he is only using her to get his wife tied up and then he really rubs in it with Debbie which gets him payback with her for fucking Mark.

Lastly, considering our hero's last name is Zodd, I do hope there is a Superman reference coming :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

I like the story so far but agree with comments about the flawed characters. I believe Amy is in this for sister and herself and not to be trusted. Deb is the key. Whatever the sisters have planned will be thwarted by Deb's presence at the revenge scene. After that I will let FTDS do his stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick

The wife I got a weird personality . He can protect his money but he can't protect himself . A real ass. Both deserve each other. The sister trust the devil in sheeps clothing. To far out to be believable.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Interesting characters and storyline

The idea of constant escalation is interesting though in can only end in death.

You have to think about the end game before getting involved. I find it interesting that none of the comments reminded us about his first sin, that of letting his "buddies" see him getting a lapdance.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
This story make me remember...

This story make me remember the movie " The War of the Roses", with Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner. The mutual crazy revenge going each time worst, till one dramatic ending....Will this happen here?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
The only issue with this is your protagonist getting away with murder.

He was just as guilty as she was but at no time did he, or anyone, actually say stop. So why let him make out like a bandit? Is it because he's a man and the author clearly hates women? Is that what makes for a good story on this site? Women are always guilty and the husbands get revenge completely out of proportion to the wife?

Rating your story a one is going it a favor.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Over the top

This story is so exaggerated that it is becoming laughable. Stupid people doing stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok '?'

But..........

Glad it was only 3 pages.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Further review

Wow, went back and reviewed my comments while checking your reviews. I had a ton of typos and misspells that I'm always critical of others for. Of course, I had kusyt gotten off a late shift and was half asleep at 0300 in the morning, but still. I do stand by my comments though. I think you're doing a good job, and jidgment should be withheld until you finish the story. I mean, he hospitalized Mark, insured she gets as little money as possible, and is going to humiliate her like she did him. How do people say that he's a pussy? Just live up to your pen name and finish the damn story, and let the trolls be damned.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago

Damn. Moving too fast. Hit send before I meant to, and still had typos, and yes, I noticed them, but it was after the fact. Anyway to continue, you have gotten a ton of comments, most favorable. And even if they weren't, as Mae West said, and I paraphrase, it doesn't matter if they're talking good or bad about me, as long as they're talking. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This guy

is really stupid. 1st he is still in the house. 2nd he is going along with another Amy plan.

Apparently, he can't pick women worth a shit either. First his wife and her sister. Now his pre-wife serious girl friend Debbie is looking to join the payback fuck scheme. Who would volunteer to get involved in that shit? Crack ho's have more sense than these women.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
You are staying true to the title of the story

I was thinking it just keeps getting worse, or put another way, the problems are escalating. My question is, will there be a resolution?

He says he doesn't trust her, but agrees to wait a week. Wait for what? and if he really can't trust her, why is he still in the same house with her? If her sister can get her drunk and feed her sleeping pills, who is to say that he is not next?

He starts the paperwork, then puts it on hold. Why?

He takes the week off from work, but we have no idea what is going on in that little cesspool of office camaraderie in his absence.

We have been warned that there are to be 4 parts to this story, I am not sure what to expect, but I hope this is as bad as it gets, but I have my fears.

His propensity for being tied up is not a good omen.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Good continuation. I believe the sister has not been truthful, however. He would be wise to stop any transgressions with the sister because she sounds looney toons to me and will be nothing but trouble. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Mousse9Mousse9over 9 years ago

I think FTDS has fallen into one of the writer's traps in Loving Wives. &quot;Don't make the wife dig her hole too deep.&quot;

If going for reconciliation, don't make her do stuff that's usually reserved for psychopaths, and mortal enemies.

Here in this story, the wife is frigid with hubby, but flirts and dryhumps his coworkers, blames hubby for it, gives blowjobs to his coworkers, and then screws someone he hates while he's tied down, and STILL blames him.

Then why would hubby consider staying with her, for any reason? Any sane person would get out of there as quickly as possible. He even has all his ducks in a row with divorcing her, yet he doesn't pull the trigger, but even considers staying longer!

Just think about it, why would one fuck with the sister make him consider staying with the insane bitch? If he likes the sister so much, to the point of being convinced to stay with crazy bitch, why not go for HER instead?

I mean, that is like &quot;I'll let you screw me once, but after that, you're sold into slavery&quot;, &quot;OK!&quot;. It's not worth the cost, yet he does it.

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. I foresee either murder or attempted murder in the future...

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Is he ever going to take his part of the blame for this big mess? Yes, she cheated but he didn't have to cheat too. It doesn't appear that Amy forced him so he can stop making it sound like she made him.

Both are like little kids having to get the last hit in....they need to grow up.

SpacemansaysSpacemansaysover 9 years ago
I know the btbs will love this story.

But I find it meh. Marty is a huge dumbass at best. Like fuck your wife's sister? Really? I'm going to ignore the fact that as a writer you have written/finished literally dozens of stories where the wife sleeps with x because husband did y and the husband gets revenge because I suppose a man should never suffer like that but if it is a woman... who the fuck cares. Marty is no better than all those wives but because he is a dude he will get the btb happy ending.

Wife gets to 1st base? He will go to 2nd and let her believe he cheated.

Wife goes to 3rd? Better score with her sister and call it even. I mean why wouldn't she understand? I'm sure if there was a story where the hubby ate out two girls and the wife fucked his brother, I'm sure you would totally leave it as is.

In this story I think the only acceptable solution would be for a meteor to wipe em all out. But this is a ftds.. story. So the hubby will have all of his dreams come true while everyone else dies of aids or something.

I'm going to call this one a wash. Hopefully you go back to your mom enjoyable stories. You are a black and white story writer. I'm assuming you are trying to hit the shades of gray and it is just not working.

SpacemansaysSpacemansaysover 9 years ago
I know the btbs will love this story.

But I find it meh. Marty is a huge dumbass at best. Like fuck your wife's sister? Really? I'm going to ignore the fact that as a writer you have written/finished literally dozens of stories where the wife sleeps with x because husband did y and the husband gets revenge because I suppose a man should never suffer like that but if it is a woman... who the fuck cares. Marty is no better than all those wives but because he is a dude he will get the btb happy ending.

Wife gets to 1st base? He will go to 2nd and let her believe he cheated.

Wife goes to 3rd? Better score with her sister and call it even. I mean why wouldn't she understand? I'm sure if there was a story where the hubby ate out two girls and the wife fucked his brother, I'm sure you would totally leave it as is.

In this story I think the only acceptable solution would be for a meteor to wipe em all out. But this is a ftds.. story. So the hubby will have all of his dreams come true while everyone else dies of aids or something.

I'm going to call this one a wash. Hopefully you go back to your mom enjoyable stories. You are a black and white story writer. I'm assuming you are trying to hit the shades of gray and it is just not working.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Gettin a little silly now IMHO

all the back and forth, like 6 yr olds playing together and he said, she said, he did this, but he did that, kinda losing me. Oh well

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*s

Wow !

Unbelievable, and that is good !

In act 2, we see everyone rides the payback train, off the tracks! LOL !

4*s for your story FTDS .

AMerryMan

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

this guy just keeps making bad decisions. Thanks

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
The shit ain't over yet

Not by a long shot - I'm betting

ohyessssssohyessssssover 8 years ago
?

Willing to get past the blow jobs? And the 6 months where she was probably getting it elsewhere.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
love the story

you are driving the asshole annony crazy. Keep writing!!!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
NOW IS THE TIME TO BE CAREFUL

the frying pan is still over the firel TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“you spent a whole weekend fucking my sister” – He didn’t fuck her in front of you!

Eric is apologizing, have him tell Sheri the truth about the strip club, not that it matters much at this point! Speaking of which, why do the wives in these stories always believe the guys that want to screw them? Doesn’t it ever occur to them that the guys just MIGHT have a reason to lie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
seek professional help

There is something terribly wrong with you. Get help.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Serve the Papers and Move On!

He knows better than anyone that he's married to a vengeful wack-job!

As soon as he found old girlfriend, Debbie,who was eager to hook up with him again,he should have cancelled the revenge thing with Amy and let sleeping wack-jobs lie!

Have the papers served and disappear for awhile,preferably with the Debster.

BUT NO,he's a glutton for punishment so the saga continues.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
Freaking insane...

5 stars! Cutting my comments short to start the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can Anyone Else Spell Catastrophe?

This whole thing smells like competition between the two sisters over the husband. When Amy and Sheri find out about Debbie, the battle will truly escalate. And I am not sure Debbie hasn't come into the picture as a secret ally of either Amy or Sheri. And I am positive we haven't heard the last from Mark Anderson and the other two backstabbing marriage wreckers. And I am looking for a curveball from the company as well. The best idea he had was to burn the house down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nothing Short Of Murder Will Stop Sheri

I was once married to Sheri's clone. She had to win every argument. I caught her cheating on me, and pulling a train ( one sex partner after another continuously). I thought I would have to murder her to get her to stop. Instead, I got her fired. Then I divorced her. She remarried and continued to cheat on him by having three children, one each by three of her husband's brothers. I was always afraid to let her tie me down. There's not a woman on this planet that I would willingly allow to tie me down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a croc

What planet are you one, just on the actions of this story so far this idiot would be looking at jail time and that so called hidden money, fuck please he'd be lucky to end up with half so no this is just a load of shite. Try keep it real monkey nutts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story sure is living up to the title

You'd think by now that he'd realize that getting revenge is just going to make things worse. But I guess that isn't the point of the story now is it?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Run away, run away

Danger Will Robinson, danger!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Know I'm Going To Make Some People Mad But

I dream of catching my husband asleep or drunk in bed. Then I tie him down to the four cornerposts. Then I call several of my old boyfriends, some of our coworkers, neighbors, and friends. Then I enjoy sex all weekend with several men while I position myself beside him. And I tell him how unloved he has made me feel for the past 2 years. We don't go mere days without sex. We go months. And he has a glamorous job, traveling to other countries. I haven't done it yet. But it is definitely in the planning stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon 07/19

That's extremely disturbing and vindictive perhaps you should seek some mental health help

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Seriously this guy is a buffoon to keep trusting these women.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

This dude is a moron of the highest order. WTF is he messing with the slutty sister of the slutty wife. If he was going to BTB her why the fuck tell the sister so she could warn her or in this case sucker him into doing this crazy shit!!!!

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

So far, not one of FTDS' finest. But I guess no one bats a 1.000.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As ugly as it can get. These morons deserve each other!

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

He may just gotten a lap dance, but he did make her believe he was going out to get laid. Hell, he even had cumstains in his pants when he came home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sister tied wife down after giving her alcohol + sleeping pills.

Then abandons her for rest of night!

What is the penalty for accidental homicide in Texas?

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

hermano, estoy muerto de la risa, te quedo genial jajajajajajaa

5 estrellas

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

I like this, a good BTB read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous