Escalation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself blushing. "I might still have something up my sleeve. I was going to burn her, but her sister is trying to convince me to go easy on her."

"The sister you had a 'thing' with? Are you sure she's even on your side? Blood runs thicker than water."

"I know, and she's been part of the problem all along. But she convinced me to take it easy on the ex, in exchange for which she's willing to help. It was her idea, to be honest," I said.

"Her idea to do what?" She was obviously curious, and grinning.

"What she did to me."

She opened her eyes wide in surprise, and laughed. "You're kidding! That's priceless." Her eyes squinted suspiciously. "Hey, what's my part in this?"

I laughed. "Your part? I'm going to be single very shortly. I thought we had a good thing, once upon a time. I'd like to see if there was something still there."

She grinned. "Moving kind of fast, aren't you?"

"I wasn't intending to, but I guess it's sort of where the conversation took us. I'm not looking to rush into anything."

She leaned across the table, and put her hand over mine. "We did have a pretty good thing, didn't we? Why did we ever break up?"

"You met the love of your life, remember?"

She blushed, and I almost felt bad for teasing her. "I always respected the way you handled it, Deb. We hadn't made any commitment, and you broke it off when you got serious. It hurt, but you were honest, and it took me a while to appreciate that."

"Yeah, I was an idiot. That lasted all of three months. I broke up with the best guy I'd ever been with, for a song and a dance. You sure bounced back fast. You were already with the Terror when I went looking for you."

"The 'Terror'?" I asked.

"She scared the hell out of me. When I showed up at your place, she told me to get lost and threatened me. Said she'd tear my hair out one strand at a time if I didn't leave you alone. I think she meant it."

"Yeah. That's my wife," I laughed.

She was still holding my hand, and it felt good. "Sooo, handsome. Want to go back to my place, and see if there's still a spark?"

That was unexpected. Talk about moving fast! "I'd love to, but I'll have to take a rain-check. Tonight I'm waiting for a call from my sister-in-law."

Debbie wasn't stupid. Not by a long shot. "My God! Tonight's the night for your revenge, isn't it? That's why you're out, and waiting for a call."

"I plead the fifth."

"Oh, come on, Marty. You can tell me. It's not like I'm a stranger. I won't tell," her pleading look was devastating.

"Alright. Maybe that's why I'm out, while Amy does her part to get my soon-to-be-ex-wife restrained for my payback."

"And this Amy, she's also going to be the one to do the dirty deed?" she asked.

"Do the dirty deed?" I almost laughed.

"You know what I mean. She's the one you're going to boink on top of the Terror. Damn, I'd love to see that."

That gave me an idea, and I found myself grinning. "How'd you like to do more than see it?"

Her big grin matched mine. "Bitch stole my man. I'd love to help. I will blow your mind, and lots more, if you give me half a chance. I don't think we'll have any trouble finding a spark."

"She didn't exactly steal me. I was single. You were the one that left," I reminded her.

"Close enough for me. All I wanted was to talk to you, see how things were going. The bitch threatened me." She grabbed her purse and stood up. "We're paid up, right?"

"Yep. I thought we might go out dancing. It's still early."

"And I'm thinking we need to go back to my place. I'm gonna warm you up for the main show. Tease you out of your mind. When it's time for you to get your payback, you'll be raring to go. What do you say?"

"I'm thinking we're wasting time."

~ * ~ * ~

There was definitely still a spark, three hours of half-naked foreplay, with no release for yours truly, had me feeling desperate. "Please!" I groaned, while she teased my erection.

"No way. Not unless you promise."

"But I don't know what Amy has planned. I'm not even positive it's going to happen tonight."

She gave me a mischievous look, and licked me again, long, slow and teasing. "You can figure out a way. Even if it's not tonight. Promise, and I'll let you do everything when we do it."

I tugged at the wrist restraints I'd let her talk me into. It seemed reasonable at the time. I know what you're thinking. After what my evil wife did, how could I even think of letting her tie me up? Well, first of all it was only my hands, and secondly, it was Velcro. I could probably have pulled free if I really wanted to. She wanted to tease me, without my giving in, saving it for the big act. I had no idea she would be that good of a tease. "Damn it, Debbie! You're driving me crazy."

Her head dipped lower, and she sucked on my balls, making me moan. "Promise me, Marty. I get to be part of it. You know you want to. It'll be perfect." She nibbled on the side of my cock, scraping me with her teeth. "Everything, Marty. I'll give you my virgin ass. You know you always wanted it."

It was a hell of an offer. "I'll try, alright?"

She pouted, then darted her tongue out across the top of my cock. "You're leaking pre-cum like a water faucet, Marty. Say you'll do it, and I'll suck you dry, and we can start all over again. That way you'll last even longer. You said the other guy lasted just a couple of minutes. I'll make sure you last as long as you want."

"You'll really give up your ass?"

She smiled, and gave me a quick, mind-numbing suck. "Tell you what. As soon as sis calls, I'll get prepared for you. Clean up inside real good, and even lube up. Sort of my apology for screwing up a good thing. Is it a deal?"

"Alright. I swear I'll do my best. I can't guarantee it, but I promise, I'll do all I can to make it happen, good enough?"

Her answer was clear. She took me in her mouth, and started sucking and stroking like a woman possessed. I had to admit, she'd gotten a lot better over the years. I groaned my pleasure, and didn't hold back. It didn't take her another minute to get me to shoot off for her. She looked up at me, her eyes locked on mine, as she stopped moving her head, and stroked with her hand, milking me dry into her mouth. When she pulled away, there was no evidence left at all. I watched her swallow. She licked her lips teasingly afterward.

"I don't do that for many people, Marty. You and my ex, before he started cheating. That was the first thing he lost. That tell you anything?"

"We got a hell of a spark going here? Like bonfire sized?"

She crawled up my body, rubbing her bare tits against my skin, before kissing me deeply. "I'm thinking forest fire. I'm so hot for you right now I can't believe my panties haven't spontaneously combusted."

"Maybe we should remove them, just to be safe?" I suggested.

"We should, but not now. Later. Actually, when it's time to do it, I'd like to leave them on at first. Just pull them to the side and take me. That always seemed so dirty to me. When you're ready for my ass, you can strip me naked first, for the big finale."

"Sounds like a plan."

I had another twenty minutes invested in a new aching hard-on, when I got the call. She squealed in joy, grabbed my phone, and held it to my ear. I really wished she'd free my hands.

"Hello?"

"She's out for the count. I'm about to tie her down. You want her naked or not?"

"Naked. Definitely naked. I was."

"Alright. She'll probably be out of it for a while. I think we should wait for morning. We could both get a good night's sleep. Make sure she's not groggy or anything. What do you think?"

"Sounds great."

"Come home, Marty. I'll give you a little taste tonight, but that's all. We'll save something for the big event."

"I'll be there in half-an-hour. You're the best, Amy."

I heard her giggle. "You should know. See ya soon."

"Soon. Bye."

Debbie hung up the phone, and started working on releasing my hands. "Tomorrow morning. Give me a call before you start, so I can start my preparations. Another call when you're ready for me."

"You got it."

Less than an hour later, I was checking in on Sheri. Naked and stretched out on the bed, dead to the world. "What did you give her?"

"Lot's of booze, and a couple of sleeping pills. She'll be well rested. We'll probably have to get some aspirin and a quart of water into her before show-time. We don't want her to miss anything."

"Sounds good."

"Having second thoughts? It's not too late to call it off. You can just walk away."

"She could have, but she didn't, did she? She couldn't let it go. She had to humiliate me and make my life hell at home and at work. At least hers will be private. No, I need to do this."

Amy sighed. "I had to ask. Man, she's gonna be pissed at me. She really is sorry, you know. She's trying to figure out how to make it up to you. Mend things."

"You don't have to do it. I can find someone else."

"No way. It's bad enough with me. She wouldn't want a stranger involved, witnessing her shame. I'll be the one. Let's go to bed. You can give me a preview of what you have planned. I'm sure a good night's rest will give you plenty of recovery time."

The preview was very nice. I remembered how good our one time had been. Amy was a wild woman, and rode me to a wonderful release, after several minutes of an exceptional blowjob. When I finally came for her, she'd already had two spectacular orgasms of her own. I felt pretty good about that.

"One more? Or save it for tomorrow?" she asked, lying on my chest, kissing my neck and shoulder.

"Let's save it. Not that I don't want to go again, but I want to be in top form in the morning."

"Works for me." She got out of bed, and cleaned up, tossing me a warm washcloth. We changed the sheets, and cuddled in the bed.

"It's kind of sad, isn't it? This is the end," she said softly.

"No, it was over when she fucked that asshole on top of me. This is just cleaning up loose ends. After this we'll both be able to move on with our lives. I loved her, and would have put up with a lot. I was even willing to get past the blowjobs, but she went too far. Way too fucking far."

She snuggled into me. "I know. Still, it makes me sad. You won't be my brother-in-law anymore. You won't be family. What's going to happen to us?"

"As much as we want. Once it's over," I said.

I had a breast in my hand, and a nice bare butt pressing up against me, as I fell asleep, feeling pretty good about things for the first time in a while.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

To Be Continued . . .