Escapades of Eva Ch. 79

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave Syn unquestioningly and immediately stepped a little behind and to the side of Sir Sean. She bent elegantly at the waist throwing her hair in front of her as she clasped her hands behind her back.

And then Sir Sean gathered her long black curls in his hand and led the now docile ebony beauty through the crowd that parted for them. All the men were pounding their shoulders in admiration as they passed by.

As the couple disappeared in the crowd, one of them shouted, "Okay Blaze, where is this special slave honey you are hiding?"

Just then Eva saw three older women who had been sitting on a sofa at the back of the stage stand up. They were dressed to the hilt in leather bustiers with tiny flared skirts and began to make their way through the crowd. Their large soft titties were all but falling out of their bras, and they each wore black fishnet stockings and black leather spiked heels. Their make up was perfect and their coifs were beautiful. Two of them were holding crops in their hands and the third woman had a pretty pink flogger attached to her waist.

Eva had only seen the women briefly when she and Sir Dan had entered the dungeon. But, now she recognized one of them as a professional Dominatrix who Sir had introduced her to once before. The Masters' parted to let them through, and Eva saw them giving each other knowing looks. She realized then that these women were all Mistresses.

As they reached the front of the stage area the three each folded their arms across their chests just as the Doms had done. They stood with expressions of expectation on their lovely faces.

"Now Gentlemen," Master Blaze began, "I never said this slave was a honey. A hunk is more like it." Then as the men realized what was happening some moaned in disappointment and all of them backed up leaving plenty of room for the three Dommes at center stage.

"After all, what would a slave auction be without male slaves?" he asked with a knowing nod to the ladies.

"I only regret that I have only one male slave to offer you ladies," he said with an apologetic bow. "But believe me, this man can take care of all of you with no problem if it comes to that." Some of the crowd hooted and offered some suggestive words of encouragement to the ladies.

And then, the ladies all laughed as they turned to the assembled Masters and offered some of their own suggestions to them.

Amid much laughter the ladies turned back to the stage. And then to Eva's surprise the eyes of three Dommes grew wide and their mouths dropped open as Master Blaze gestured to the stage saying, "Ladies may I present for your pleasure, slave Rob."

Eva felt her own mouth drop open as a tall, well-tanned, gorgeous and totally naked male slave entered the stage and went to his knees before the ladies.

... to be continued

12