Escape from Earth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not know the answer to that. The memories I saw in the general suggested that this was a.... a secret department of your military and.... operates with few, how do you say... restrictions."

"The memories of the general? Did he.... force himself onto you?"

"Many, many times. They eventually discovered my ability to communicate.... telepathically through bonding.... through sexual intercourse. The general decided to.... personally interrogate me, which he did numerous times each day."

"What? That's... that's terrible."

"Oh, I did not mind his attempts to sexually molest me, most of which were clumsy and inept. It was being held against my will that was far more intolerable."

Even though her tone was dispassionate, almost indifferent, Adam still felt the need to lean forward and give her a hug. "I'm sorry."

"You confuse me," Xanxaa replied curiously, "You were not there. You have done nothing wrong."

"No, I mean I'm sorry you were treated so horribly. Don't worry, he's not going to find you here."

"I'm not sure you fully understand," and she paused to breathe a few times. "This is the reason why I was planning on leaving you this morning, so that I do not endanger you."

"Look, I'm willing to take a risk to help you..."

"Listen to me." she said exasperated. "When you and I bond, I can see into your mind, and I know what a good person you can be. And..."

"I appreciate that..."

"No, what I am telling you is that I see into the mind of whoever I am bonding. And I have looked into the mind and heart of that general." Xanxaa's voice turned low and afraid as she squirmed a little in his arms. "He is vicious and merciless. Worse, he is convinced that he must obtain my advanced technology no matter what. And he will do anything, including kill you, without any remorse to get it. If I do not find a way off of this planet, he is going to continue coming after me. And he will never, ever stop until he finds me."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

General Scarsdale slammed the phone down and angrily took a sip of water. His throat had become dry after yelling at his captain for allowing the alien to slip through his grasp. He took no comfort in the captain's assurances of imminent success, and he had informed his captain of the dire consequences facing him if he continues his pattern of constant failure.

He took another long sip of water and then logged into his classified computer. Clearing his throat with a gruff cough, he opened up a file from the folder of surveillance videos that he had ordered erased and officially no longer existed.

Upon double clicking one of his personal favorites, he watched himself standing over the female creature, whose arms were handcuffed behind her back and whose neck was chained down so she could barely breathe. She was screaming in pain since the general had just finished clasping the jagged metal clamps on the nipples of her gorgeous, enormously round tits. Now that he had caused her enough pain to protect himself from her telepathic threat, he shoved his cock into her pussy and began brutally fucking her.

Even though he enjoyed watching the green flesh of the animal's body jiggle with every savage thrust, he knew he had to do everything he could to protect his world from the potential menace of the advanced weaponry she possessed. He was proud of how passionate he was in his pursuit to obtain her knowledge. He knew he had done the honorable thing by taking control of the creature's interrogation and exposing himself to unforeseeable danger with no guarantees of his personal safety or what would happen to him. Given the uncertainty in dealing with a telepathic species, he was unwilling to put anyone else at risk.

As the video continued to display his vigorous questioning, which involved him aggressively hammering his cock into her soft, luscious cunt, the general unconsciously unzipped his pants and slowly stroked the engorged shaft of his dick. Listening to her cries of agony was almost as arousing as watching her shackled, defenseless body writhe and bounce during his savage, but necessary, assault. As his stiff cock repeatedly pounded into her pussy, he smirked as he remembered just how warm and drenching wet her cunt had felt.

Unfortunately, he reminded himself, that extraterrestrial threat was now loose on the planet with the ability to do immeasurable damage, being aided by a mere boy committing treason against humanity. Maybe she was controlling his mind, or maybe he was willing to help her. Either way, the boy would now have to be eliminated to prevent any potential alien contamination.

His hand moved briskly around his erection as he watched himself fuck this alien adversary mercilessly in order to use her own telepathic power against her. He was pleased with his cleverness, even though his rigorous investigation has yet to be successful.

The lights of the video flickered in the general's eyes as he vowed that once the invader was captured, he would never stop doing everything he could to extract the information he needed from the creature, no matter how many interrogations he had to conduct. He decided he hadn't gone far enough to break through her defenses. Next time he would not be so gentle. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"The thing is, I don't know anything about you," Adam said after the two held each other quietly for several minutes. Xanxaa was not used to touching someone else that didn't involve each other's genitals, so she found the embrace unusual and strange but surprisingly comforting." I want to believe you. And I think I do. But I... I mean, who are you? What did you do on your world? And how did you get here?"

"I am..." She sighed with determination and opened her mouth, but then paused for another few seconds. "It would be far easier for me to explain through bonding. Can I please bond with you?"

Adam was about to automatically say "no," but so far she had answered all his questions, and she did so in the way he had demanded. She had faith to confide with him, it was time he showed some faith in her as well. "Yeah, ok. What do I do?"

She took hold of his belt, which was still hanging unbuckled, and eased his pants down. He took off his shirt, although he was unsure whether that was necessary or not. "Lean back," she said as she gently pushed on his chest until he was lying on his back. He didn't mind the coldness or dustiness of the tile under his back as she climbed on top of him and straddled his hips. He looked up at her and marveled at her magnificent beauty and her gigantic breasts that wiggled slightly as she made herself comfortable.

She pulled some strands of hair of her face as she explained, "When we bond this time, close your eyes and try to relax your mind. I will show you my thoughts, all you have to do is try to receive them. Do you think you can do that?"

"I'll try my best," he replied as he closed his eyes and tried to think of a good Zen meditation. He tried to focus on calm ponds and windless beaches as Xanxaa leaned forward and massaged his naked torso with her large tits. But when she eased her wet pussy onto his throbbing erection, he found it impossible to think of anything else.

She ran her tongue around the soft skin of his neck while she rocked her hips up and down over the tip of his penis. It was when she slammed her groin down hard on him, slapping her thighs against his skin that Adam let out a bestial groan of ecstasy. Xanxaa leaned back and bounced her body on top of his cock with a vigor that made both their bodies shake and writhe in unison with their rhythmic grunting.

Adam knew he was supposed to clear his mind, but the feel of her sensuous, tight cunt surrounding his throbbing shaft was impossible to disregard. Even with his eyes kept closed, his outreached hands easily found her round, mammoth breasts swinging in every direction. Pulling on her erect nipples made her quietly squeal with delight but did not slow down her frenetic jumping. His cock rammed her deeper and deeper as wetness poured out of her pulsating cunt.

An image of a space ship flickered in his mind as Adam was kneading her huge, quivering tits. The muscles around her fiery pussy clenched his cock tightly as she kept sliding up and down his shaft that was well lubricated from the dripping sweat of her body and the moisture streaming from her vagina.

The face of a smiling, older man with green skin appeared, followed by the chaotic spinning of a futuristic dashboard. A naked Hryullian man was lying on top pushing his cock inside.

Adam opened his eyes briefly and saw Xanxaa with her head thrown back and eyes closed while her gorgeous body kept hopping on his dick. He shut his eyes again and clutched her nipples until he heard her joyous shrieking. His crotch was drenched as his thick shaft penetrated her bouncing cunt more fervently each time her sweaty flesh slapped against his.

The smiling older man with green skin, a thick black moustache and thinning hair gave her a warm hug after his return from a diplomatic roundtable on trade agreements between various planets around the quadrant. He had been her mentor for a number of years, and she was grateful when he slid his cock into her pussy and gave her all the details of his trip. His role as well-known ambassador that was greatly respected by different races was instrumental in reaching beneficial compromise, even though he downplayed his involvement. Hryullians were often used for peaceful diplomacy in the quadrant due to their capacity to soothe disgruntled parties with sexual activities and their telepathic ability to help each side truly understand how grievances felt to the other.

The diplomat, however, only wanted to share his pride for her talents. As he thrusted his cock into her, he shared all his feelings and admiration for her, as he had for the past three years as her mentor. He also wanted to give her some final thoughts and advice before she set off to lead a peace conference involving a land dispute in a neighboring solar system that had been causing individuals to attack each other on the border for many years.

The door of the spacecraft clasped shut, then her vessel lifted into the air and sped into the darkness of space. A few buttons were sent and then a small hole in the folds of space briefly opened. Another ship had followed her into hyperspace and attacked her. The blasts barely missed her side engines, which would have destroyed the ship instantly, but the severe damage to her wing ripped her out of hyperspace into a random part of the galaxy.

A fracture had developed in the energy reservoir powering her ship, and she worked quickly to avoid being killed in the vessel's imminent destruction. Scans of the region showed only one planet near enough with signs of life, so she charged toward the blue and white world. A red warning button came on when she was still tens of thousands of miles away, so she activated the protective sphere seconds before the vessel exploded around her.

Adam momentarily sensed his body writhing on the ground and his fingers kneading Xanxaa's buxom chest, but quickly let his mind drift backwards.

The momentum of the sphere kept her floating silently toward the planet for over an hour before her pod became engulfed in red flames as it sped through the atmosphere. The sphere splashed into an ocean, and she ejected herself as the dense pod sank into the dark, watery abyss.

Her contragravity ring lifted her out of the water and then soared through the air in search of any intelligent beings who might lend her some assistance in contacting her homeworld. Surely they could spare the composite substances, or at least the raw materials, for her to construct what she needed.

The scandetect ring showed breathable air and a significant metropolis over the horizon. When a large metal plane approached, she was relieved until she saw the missile heading towards her. Although the mechafield ring automatically protected her from the explosion, the concussive blast sent her into the shadows of unconsciousness.

Adam's heart beat against his chest like a jackhammer and he gasped for air. The room spun for a few seconds before he was able to focus on Xanxaa, who had never stopped slamming her naked body onto his throbbing cock. His hands were still squeezing her tremendous breasts as the perspiration on both of their bodies made their flesh slippery as they rubbed against each other.

He didn't know whether her soaking wet pussy had become tighter, or his pulsing shaft had become more engorged, but either way he could feel himself nearing climax. His clenched fingers were buried in her soft, supple tits, which made Xanxaa moan with erotic gratification, as cum erupted inside her. Adam grunted as his pulsating cock released some more cum, and Xanxaa slowed her voluptuous body down until the rocking of her hips matched the speed of their gasps.

"Are you ok?" she asked with trepidation. Adam could not feel his throat, but he did manage to nod his head slowly a few times. "So?" Xanxaa inquired as she leaned forward so that her moist, humongous tits pressed against his chest while keeping her cunt tight around the shaft of his cock. "Did that answer your questions?"

"That..." he spoke, although his dry, raspy voice made the word sound more like a dry heave, "That was... amazing!"

"I apologize if I gave you a headache," she teased.

He chuckled, "If I did, it would totally be worth it." He slid his exhausted arms around her sweaty back and held her close so the warmth of their bodies could nourish each other.

Xanxaa seemed content to lie on top of Adam indefinitely, but he finally sat up and asked her, "What were you looking for?"

She looked at him nervously, unsure where this question was leading. "Looking for?"

"Last night. When you were looking through my mind." What did you think you'd find?"

Xanxaa sat up next to Adam but was no longer touching him. "I wanted to see what kind of person you are. To see if you were someone who would help me. Someone I could trust." She gazed in front of her but clearly was not looking at anything. A sadness crept across her face, which she tried to hide behind a disingenuous smile.

"But you know you can trust me, right?" Adam looked at Xanxaa expectantly, but her disingenuous smile couldn't hid the sadness creeping across her face. With some defensiveness, he blurted out "What is it? I saved you from my own people! You don't think you can trust me now?"

Xanxaa placed a hand on his cheek affectionately and smiled, "I have seen enough of your mind to know you are not malicious and that I can confide in you. You have done so much for me that I will forever be in your debt. Believe me when I say I trust you more than any other human, Adam. I just..." A light breeze shifted some dead leaves in the corner as she thought about her words. "I do not trust any humans. I do not understand this world or your people. But more than that, I... " She seemed as though she was about to say something else but instead let her hand fall down into her lap. "I'm sorry. I mean no offense, But I..."

She let the sentence dangle in the air as though she didn't have the heart to complete it. Adam wanted to protest that she could count on him, but after the experiences she had over the last month, he couldn't exactly blame her for doubting everyone. He hated the chasm that seemed to rip open between them, and he had no way to bridge the distance pushing them away from each other.

Perhaps sensing that a change in conversation was needed, Xanxaa purred, "Perhaps next time we bond, I will show you my planet."

"I think I already did. I saw humongous purple buildings in an orange sky surrounded by fruit trees."

"Yes! That is my home!" she said with excitement before her face twisted with bafflement. "But how were you able to see into my thoughts? Are you telepathic?"

"Not in the slightest," he snorted. "If anything, I'm usually oblivious."

"Then how did you see into my mind?"

"I have no idea. Every time it happens, I'm as surprised as..."

"Every time?" Her voice boomed inside the derelict building. "You have done this more than once?"

"I think so. Another time I saw a girl hugging her parents after she got lost in some space airport..."

"That is impossible! I thought I felt something but since you are not telepathic, I didn't believe it! You should not be able to... How did you...?" Xanxaa was so bewildered she didn't even know how to finish any of her sentences.

He saw the anxiousness in her face and decided to downplay its significance. "Look, maybe I just had beginner's luck."

"Beginner's...? Ah, I understand your concept." Xanxaa touched his face affectionately but did not reply. The two of them sat in the abandoned room for several minutes waiting for the other to say something to break through the awkwardness.

"Now then!" Adam looked around for their discarded clothing. "Put the jacket back on and let's go!"

"Where are we going?"

"When I was experiencing your story, I saw... heard you... felt you... I don't know the right word, whatever it was.... I understood you were looking for raw materials."

"If your military is searching for us, I doubt we can acquire the wide variety of raw materials in the quantities I would need without drawing their attention."

"Actually, I think I know just the place!"

Adam and Xanxaa got back on the moped and rode for twenty minutes traveling down thoroughfares and streets on the outskirts of the city. Eventually they came upon a large parcel of land surrounded by a chain mesh gate. Adam drove down a dirt path along the perimeter and turned the engine off when he found a section of fence that was rusted.

When Xanxaa first saw the mountains of trash and debris inside, her face contorted into confusion. "I do not understand. Why is all this material lying on the ground?"

"This is what we call a 'trash dump.' When people are finished using materials, they discard it and it comes here."

"Discard? You mean no one seeks to use these materials anymore?"

"No. I'm not sure if this is helpful or what you..."

"There is plenty of raw material for me to convert and use to construct the beacon! This is wonderful, Adam!" He beamed with joy that soon, hopefully if they can avoid the military long enough, Xanxaa would be reunited with her family. But his smile dimmed just a little at the thought that it meant she would also be leaving him for the rest of his life, and he wasn't entirely sure that was what he wanted.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Charlie had spent the last ten minutes doing the same thing he had done at his job during every lull, which occurs often at a Swifty Mart far away from the city, which was dreaming of something else. Ever since yesterday, all his dreams consisted of the girl with the huge boobs and green skin that had sucked his cock.

He made a conscious effort to relive that moment over and over so that he would engrain every detail of her, from the curve of her lips and the smell of her saliva to the texture of her tongue against his throbbing shaft and the exact pressure of her suction when she drank each drop of cum he had unleashed into her perfect mouth.

He was so deep in his memories that at first he did not even notice the woman who had just walked into the store. When he did pause thinking about whether he would see her again so that he could do his job, he was shocked to see another naked woman with enormous breasts and green skin standing in front of him. Her hair and boots were black. Her titties were slightly smaller than the other woman's, but were still far larger than any of the girls he had gone to high school with. Her face, which he had difficulty concentrating on, was more angular and square and therefore wasn't quite as pleasant as the other woman. But considering how unlikely it was that anything like that would have happened before, he certainly wasn't going to turn down the chance to have it happen again.