Escape from Earth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yllz gtpktu vq'oon e wdyg zveq," she said with a low, resonant growl, "Uht'rhma Xan'xaa lpqrtk nok'tsehn ylxo?"

"Um... I don't understand" Charlie wasn't too interested in her words anyway, since he was concentrating on the erect nipples in her naked breasts.

"Hx'oo wnqza ryt'ik okn," was all she said, with an eyeroll that also went unnoticed, before walking behind the counter. With a brusqueness that suggested she liked it rough, at least Charlie hoped so, she ripped his pants off of him and pinned him against the counter. Reaching down and grabbing his cock, she worked his dick with her fingers and in seconds had aroused him into a full erection. She slammed her groin into his and, once his shaft was fully driven inside her, grabbed the young boy by his throat.

Charlie gagged and hacked, unable to breathe as her fingers dug into his neck. Next thing he knew, the memories of the previous night were pushed into the forefront of his brain. His head jerked and squirmed from a non-existent drill burrowing through his skull. He tried to claw at her arm still crushing his esophagus but his body refused to obey his commands. Words and letters and numbers tumbled around and flowed away from him, like the trickle of blood now meandering out of his nose.

"You did see her," she said. "I thought as much given the dull but expectant look on your face." She released her grip on his neck, indifferent to the sounds of cracking bones as he collapsed paralyzed onto the floor. "Her energy signature led me here, but I cannot pinpoint where she is now. Clearly you do not know, so you no longer serve any purpose for me."

She strolled away from the counter and had already pushed the door open to exit when Charlie, his voice raspy and gruff, whispered, "You're nothing like the other one."

Stepping backwards, she let the door shut as she spun on one of her heels and slowly walked up to the counter. She had to lean over in order to see the young man balled up on the floor with a small puddle of blood beneath him.

"I don't WANT to be like her," she said with a voice that was scratchy and callous. She raised her fist and pointed one of the rings in his direction. A hot, red beam of light shot out of her ring and blew a hole through his torso several inches wide. In the last seconds of his life, he stared at the gaping space in his chest with curious bewilderment. He was already dead before his head hit the floor, but the green alien said, to no one at all, "I am nothing like my sister."