All Comments on 'Escape from Earth Ch. 04'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's getting more interesting.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 7 years ago
Is Adam an alien?

... because this is NOT how human anatomy works, as far as I know:

"Jism filled the veins in his shaft and he could feel the pressure building until he was unable to restrain it."

...and another time in this chapter you mention the semen in the veins of his penis. ????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
...

Okay, I understand. He's a whore and fucked almost a half of United States in his first 50 years of life, right? I mean, it's almost impossible to have so much girlfriends or random sexual contacts, unless you deliberately trying to achieve some score or smth. So far, the image of your main character is becoming worse and worse. Stop whoring him.

bobrobertsonbobrobertsonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Good point

You are correct, I was writing for visual effect but "duct" would be more accurate than "veins." Thank you for the comment.

As for Adam being a whore, I saw him as having roughly 10-15 sexual partners in his life and did not consider him all that promiscuous. I will consider your comment on how to write him less "slutty" so thank you for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story

I sincerely hope that you will continue this story. In my humble opinion, this story is publishable. Very well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
See Reasonable to Me

"As for Adam being a whore, I saw him as having roughly 10-15 sexual partners in his life and did not consider him all that promiscuous."

That sounds entirely reasonable. Personally, I didn't perceive him as all that promiscuous. Given the description of a few one night stands, a few short-term flings, and a half dozen of so actual girlfriends, 10-15 sexual partners for a guy a few years out of college sounds completely reasonable.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the story so far, especially the slow reveal on Adam's hidden power(s).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous