Escape from Earth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you keep doing that?" she asked once her breathing and pulse rate had slowed down enough for her to talk.

He laughed, "Fucking you? It's pretty easy to fuck someone as gorgeous as you."

"I appreciate the compliment but that is not what I meant," she said with a smile that couldn't hide her pleasure. "I can easily see your thoughts, but it surprises me you also are able to examine mine. I thought you had no telepathic experience." His drained but still-throbbing cock was slowly grinding in her wet pussy, and her hands were still holding each side of his neck gently as she cocked her head a little.

Adam remembered as a pre-teen buying a lottery ticket at a charity event and concentrating on winning the radio-controlled car he wanted as though he could will it into happening, and how thrilled he was when it actually occurred. Other memories flipped in his head where his intuitive hunches proved correct and when he won bets from predictions based on nothing but random guesses, but nothing that suggested a latent aptitude for telepathy.

Her examination of his thoughts was not overwhelming so, even as memories zoomed across his consciousness, he studied every hair of her beautiful eyelashes and tiny, barely visible vein in her incredible eyes.

When the flood of memories drifted away, he finally replied, "Nope, no telepathy," even though he knew she had already concluded the same thing. He stopped moving his hips, but he still held himself over her by holding the chair handles.

She squinted, "Then how...?" She was too perplexed to finish her sentence.

"I have no idea," he tried to say casually, although her puzzled look made him slightly nervous. "You're the expert telepath here."

Her face relaxed into a smile as warm as a thick plush quilt on a winter night. "You are quite... unique." Adam thought about kissing her, but instead they silently stared at each other for another couple of minutes and felt the soft pulsing of their naked bodies against each other.

"What I am," he said breaking the silence as he stood up, "is boiling." His body glistened with sweat, which she found extremely sexy, as he looked around the patio. "I just wish... there it is! I thought I saw something." He trotted behind the bar and pulled out a green hose covered in dust and cobwebs. "I hope this thing still works."

He grunted as his trembling muscles struggled to turn the faucet handle, which was as rusted as every other metal on the roof. With a loud noise like a crowbar scratching a car, the handle relented and moved. A few more twists and water began spilling out of the hose.

Holding the hose over his shoulder, he screamed, "Holy shit!! That is cold!! Fuck!!" Xanxaa roared with laughter as a barrage of expletives flew out of his mouth, but he was willing to endure the chilly water in order to stop his skin from burning.

He lowered the hose and exhaled with relief as he shook the extra drops of water off of him. "You want a turn?" he asked holding the hose toward her.

With her boots still on, she gracefully threw her legs over the side of the chair and stood up with a grin. When she took the hose from his hand, she moved the hose all over her until she was drenching wet. She threw her head back and water flowed down her hair falling onto the concrete floor. Light shimmered on her soaking wet green skin, and she ran her hand over her body.

Adam had already put on his shorts but stood frozen and gaped as he watched her squeeze her mammoth breasts and run her fingers beneath her pubic hairs. After a minute, she dropped the hose and ran both of her hands through her long, red hair. Water dripped off her everywhere as Adam watched her, too awestruck by her dazzling beauty to remember to pick up his shirt.

"Xanxaa! So here's where you've been hiding!" Both Adam and Xanxaa were startled to hear another voice on the roof with them. They whirled around and saw another woman with green skin standing nearby. Her long black boots that went up to her thighs and long black gloves that went to her biceps glistened with a shine as though they were made of latex.

Xanxaa's face lit up with excitement and her mouth opened wide in astonishment. "Xora! You found me!! What are you doing here?"

Xora sneered, "Once you turned on the beacon, it did not take me long to determine your location."

Adam was stunned that someone had already found Xanxaa, but his initial thrill quickly turned to concern. "But how did you get here so quickly?" He did not know many aliens, but to him the grin on Xora's face seemed less joyous and more ominous, especially now that her grin turned into a scowl.

Xanxaa looked at Adam with an irritated rebuke, "Do not sound so uneasy! This is my sister!!" She turned and took a few steps towards Xora, who was watching impatiently.

Adam grabbed Xanxaa by the arm and pulled her back. "Something is wrong," he said in a low murmur, never taking his eyes off of Xora's face that to him seemed full of contempt, "this doesn't feel right." Xora glared at him, and one side of her upper lip lifted up to reveal some gritting teeth.

Xanxaa jerked her arm out of Adam's grip with annoyance. "Let go of me! She is my family!!" She was about to turn away from him, but she could not ignore the look of dread in his eyes. She turned to her sister again and looked at her with a hint of skepticism. Xora flashed a smile, and Xanxaa squinted as if she could almost see the deviousness in her face.

"It seems your pet monkey-boy here is smarter than you are, Xanxaa. Can't say that surprises me." She lifted her hand and immediately a blast of energy shot out from one of her rings. It sped toward the beacon and in an instant, fragmented debris radiated from the explosion of red light in the center of the now-useless device.

Her hand shifted direction and pointed directly at Xanxaa and Adam. "Too bad he's going to die with you."