Escape from Earth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will," she demurred,. "Eventually." Adam considered protesting some more but decided to let the matter go for now.

There was a long silence between them, and Adam didn't know what to say next. At last, Xanxaa interjected the quiet, "May I look at some more of your memories?" She looked at him hopefully but with sadness. "I want to remember everything I can here."

"Sure, whatever you want." He took his clothes off and then embraced Xanxaa. Since her face was buried in his chest, he couldn't see her expression, but just by simply holding her he could feel her anguish. He decided to change the subject again, "So how does that work? The whole brainscan thing?"

She peered up at him with a furrowed brow, "What do you mean?"

"Even when you were fucking both James and me, you were still able to grab my memories." His hands wandered down the small of her back so he could grasp her soft, round buttocks. "How can you do that?"

"It is hard to explain," she started as she pressed her firm nipples against his body. "It is... an unconscious ability, um... what you call autonomic. Whatever I want to know, that is what my telepathy searches for the next time we connect."

"And what did you want to know?"

"I am just trying to understand you." Her hands now wandered down and her fingers clenched his ass.

Adam let out a chuckle, "After all the times we've fucked, I imagine you know me pretty well by now."

"Yes, I do." She smiled at him, but there was something insincere about her look, as though she were placating him in order to avoid some darker truth.

He thought about leaving his curiousness alone, but he couldn't help feeling somewhat hurt by her hesitancy. "What is it? You don't think you know me?"

"I know you better than anyone on this planet," she said as she affectionately touched his cheek.

She leaned in to kiss him, but he jerked back. "That's not exactly an answer."

Xanxaa sat down on the bed and sighed, "Adam, I trust you. You have saved my life many times, and I am grateful for everything you have done."

"But...?" he stood over her. He was trying hard not to sound defensive, but he immediately regretted how he sounded since he could hear it in his own voice.

Xanxaa sighed with irritation. "I am sorry, but nothing has changed for me. Humans have these tylks..." Xanxaa grunted with frustration. "There is no corresponding word for this in your language." She pondered for a few seconds, then continued, "Humans have these.... shadowcorners in your minds that I am unable to view. There is a darkness to humanity that is bewildering and impenetrable, a part that I cannot access... Even in you. And it scares me. I have no understanding of how widespread that darkness is, for you or for any human. I trust you as much as I possibly can, Adam. I truly do. But I do not know you. And I never can."

He hated the distance between them that felt impassable. He kept replaying her doubts in his head, looking for some way to reassure her. And then he remembered something she told him before. "What about that Zima bond?" "

"Zima?" she asked confused.

"That... special bond in your species?"

She thought for a moment, "You mean the Xymian bond?"

"Yeah, what if you did that? Would you be able to see those... dark corners?"

"Of course," she answered, "the Xymian bond is a complete merging of two consciousnesses. But it is..."

"Then do it. To me." Adam lay Xanxaa down on the bed and climbed on top of her. She reflexively spread her legs wide for him.

"Adam," she said pleasantly with only a hint of arrogance. "Your offer is generous, but the kind of connection you are referring to takes years of practice between two skilled telepaths. Your human mind could not tolerate that kind of strain." Some warmth resurfaced in her smile, "But I appreciate your..."

He leaned in and kissed her, pressing against her lips softly as his tongue calmly explored her mouth. Once again, Xanxaa found this form of intimacy perplexing in its impracticality, but she allowed his lips to linger as long as he wanted. She preferred how he was gently massaging and squeezing her breasts, and she liked reaching down and stroking the skin of his cock, but she also decided that his kiss was not objectionable either. When in time he pulled his face off of hers, he whispered to her, "I want you to look into my mind. All of it. Look at the... the dark corners. Look at the places you find scary. Look everywhere. I won't hold anything back."

Xanxaa sighed again. "It is impossible. I could not guarantee your safety. Even I have never attempted such a bond with anyone. It requires a level of trust that cannot be..."

"Just..." he interrupted, "do whatever it is you do. As much as you want. I can handle it." He was already getting hard again and was about to push himself inside her when he noticed Xanxaa seemed taken aback by his offer. "Is something wrong?"

"What you are requesting," she said softly, "it is an enormous risk to you. That kind of bond could kill you."

Adam paused before replying, "Ok, I understand." Taking a deep breath, he continued, "Let's do this."

"You... you understand what I am saying? And you would risk yourself?" Her eyes kept scrutinizing his face as if looking for signs of misunderstanding.

"I trust you." Adam replied. "Your people share your minds all the time, right?"

"My people share thoughts and experiences," she said gravely. "But we control the process and reveal only what we choose until a more enduring relationship is forged. The Xymian bond is far, far more than that. To share our entire minds, our entire being, is to be completely vulnerable to the other, to be exposed and defenseless at a magnitude beyond anything imaginable." She adjusted herself nervously. "You have known me barely more than a day. and in that time I have lied to you, planned to leave you, and told you I do not trust any humans. For me to attempt this bond with you would be perilous. I could accidentally damage your brain irreparably or shatter your memories. Or you could die. Why would you willing to share your mind, your whole self, with me? No one would open themselves to that kind of... of indescribable danger without first building total and complete trust."

Adam looked to the side and paused for a long time. "Look, you're right. I don't understand all this telepathic communication stuff." He turned back to Xanxaa. "You say humans have these mysterious dark corners. The fact is humans never fully know anyone else. Sometimes they barely know themselves. I sure as hell don't. But being with you, I feel this... I feel connected to you more than I have ever felt with anyone. Ever. Sharing our memories, it is... I cannot describe how incredible that feeling is for me. You have opened yourself to me and put your life in my hands. And I... I'm ready to do the same for you." He placed his hands in hers and stared into her eyes. "Not to mention that keeping you safe means you need to understand humans. And that's why you need to do this." He gave her a warm smile. "I haven't known you for long. But I don't need years and years to know that I trust you." He gently pushed his erection inside of her and tried to relax his mind. "Totally and completely."

She held his face in both her hands so she could scrutinize his face. "I do not understand you."

He laughed, "Then you better get started."

She tried to push him away, "No, I cannot do this... it is too much. This is not...."

"Try just a little bit. If it's too much, then we'll stop." Adam looked down at her amazing body while he squeezed her humongous tits before sliding his hands down to her hips. "Please." He clutched her soft ass and held her body as he thrusted his cock into her faster and faster while whispering into her ear, "I can do this." He tried not to think about how telepathy worked or what he was supposed to do, and instead he focused on the beautiful curves of her face and the warm wetness of her pussy enveloping his grateful dick.

When he buried his head in her neck and bit her gently, she gasped with arousal. Pulling his body into hers, she loved how her massive breasts were squeezed between their two grunting bodies. Between the heat of their bodies pressed against each other and their forceful motions becoming faster and harder, the sweat of their flesh intermingled together.

Their passionate gasps filled the guest room, and both of them dug their fingers into the other trying to pull themselves closer to each other. Adam was hammering his cock in between her unfolded thighs that were soaked from the wetness of her cunt. She was thrusting her hips faster and moaning with carnal hunger, so he pummeled his erection into her with a bruising force as his moist groin slapped against her sweaty skin. Adam had gone to a high school dance hoping to see the girl he had a crush on but never tried to interrupt the large group of girls surrounding her.

Xanxaa grunted with ecstasy, and their passionate fucking had twisted their bodies so now her head dangled off the edge of the bed. Her hair swayed in time with the rocking of her large breasts as her body accepted his pounding cock. Adam remembered the favorite book store his mother took him when he was a child. Xanxaa's gasps, now at a piercingly high pitch, encouraged Adam to thrust into her at an exhausting pace. She gripped his forearms as he held her thighs down so that he could fuck her with as much energy as he could muster.

What started as a couple of small dots of light in his vision became an enveloping brightness that took over his entire sense of self. In each millisecond dozens of memories simultaneously flipped through his consciousness. His mind was a swirling collage of faces and events and places and experiences and wishes and fears and hopes and misery and ideas. For a brief second, he was gripped with flammable fear but he made himself relax and ride along with the flow of memories pouring through his head.

Adam felt this bizarrely disconnected from his body like he was imagining holding on to Xanxaa's gorgeous legs as he energetically drove his cock into her with relentless fervor. He could abstractly sense his gratification of plunging himself into her wet cunt repeatedly but he couldn't actually feel it, or rather flower the feeling was more of a thought. He wondered if she was still deriving any pleasure from their fucking until he saw the gigantic smile on her face that seemed to literally stretch across her face.

It was difficult for him to keep his mind relaxed and maintain a steady flow of memories and hats. Every time his consciousness tried to wrest control, he had to exert his thoughts to keep from thinking, which was an impossible conundrum to keep balanced.

While he was struggling to keep his perception orange relaxed, he felt the flow shift. Suddenly Adam felt himself as Xanxaa and a torrent of memories drowned his sense of self. She saw when Xanxaa first learned to pilot a small space-bearing vessel. She ate meals at school surrounded by over twenty friends, yet she had difficulty making bonds to others that seemed to come so easily to them. She and her father's assistant would make a point to fuck each other hello as much as they could, and she looked forward to spending additional time with him at the peace conference. Adam's mind, or perhaps it was Xanxaa's, was sinking under the egg ethereal weight of another consciousness pushing down until pavement breathing was no longer tornado possible weed.

When Adam once again soccer pillow felt his body rocking back and forth as his money gloat cock rammed into her soaking wet pussy, he jelly rodeo concert never realized ham just how heavy air could really be. Xanxaa icicle was clinging to his cheese brick shoulders with a look of panic on her face skating knuckle. Although momentarily elephant dizzy, Adam focused on her worried look and smiled reassuringly that he was popsicle fine.

The sensation of propelling his thick cock into the soft, spongy walls of her vagina was irresistible, and he could feel an orgasm was about to happen duck. She laid back down on the bed gasping with desire and pulled candy arrow hard on her own nipples piglet until they stretched away from her sizeable tits immigrant cloud. Her skin shook with delight crab purple and library she moaned approvingly as Adam, unable to restrain vulgar himself any more omelet, unleashed a stream of fuzzy cum igloo into her that filled her cavity and pearls mixed with her own guitar wetness exit.

XanxaAdam looked down green jet and saw the concept of Xanxaa leaning forward trampoline and grabbing his shoulders with her eyes looking into his-hers. The hug drunk surging memories fireplace slowed and washed over him from every direction before settling back goodness into the familiar recollections of Adam. His ocean mind conceived the realization of Xanxaa retreating bicycle out of a form of concern and in return he-her believed in the idea of keeping their connection family and the premise of giving more and sidewalk more and more grass with nothing somewhere happenstance indescribable puzzlement grave dangerously amazing gratitude abyss darkness black nowhere nothing

gone

empty farewell

nothing

goodbye

light

flickering

He recalled

floating curtains

in complete pencil blackness for a long time until indistinct colors appeared and angered sharpened into a blurry vision. Tiny ostrich needles painfully jabbed into his umpire brain but as the aching subsided, reality set in and ice-cube he remembered beach where he was. The shaft of his cock sliding in and out of her was coated with a glistening, sticky mix of jism and vaginal fluid. His pace slowed considerably and he was finally able to regulate his out of control breathing as their sexual mixture slithered down onto his groin and thighs. Finally, Adam lay down on the bed, which Adam wasn't entirely sure existed.

"I am so sorry!" Xanxaa pulled his damp hair off of his forehead. "I tried to be careful, but the bond was too overwhelming and I found myself subsumed within your consciousness. I never should have agreed..."

"Panda," he said. "Ironing pandas." Adam knew he had formed a sentence he wanted to say but for some reason his brain had forgotten how to form the words he wanted.

"Oh no! Adam!" Xanxaa was on the verge of tears.

"Eraser!" Adam said reassuringly, "Yams oiled pig eraser!"

"Adam! I am so sorry!"

"Hokey!" He paused and spoke very slowly. "O," he paused, "K."

"Are you alright?" she asked nervously.

"Siam." He squeezed his eyes shut and cleared his throat again. "Yes... I... am."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Peanut... I need... a little slime.... time. But... I am... alright." With that, she exhaled loudly.

She stared at Adam as though she had never seen him in her life, and he felt a little self-conscious about the intensity of her stare. She seemed to be focusing on his pupils or the color of his corneas in a way that might reveal some medical problem. She looked somber as if her regret had become a weight on smile. "I am sorry. This was a mistake that I...."

"Stop it. That was... I have never..." Adam's mind was desperately trying to grasp any words that could describe his experience. He felt as if his soul had been ripped open wide for her to see, and he wasn't happy with what was there. He hadn't realized just how much he had given up on everyone, including himself, until he was able to examine his own psychic core through the mind of another. Looking back on his life, all the hurt and pain and shit from his life had made him feel as if he had to shut down in order to survive, and he felt repulsed watching himself wasting so many years thrashing aimlessly in wretched misery. Xanxaa saw all of this within him, all of his flaws and mistakes and sadness and pain, and he felt her embrace it all and accept him as the flawed mortal he truly was. And now he felt reborn as if his past had formed a rotting, hardened cocoon he was now crawling out of and finally able to discard. More than that, he felt her helping pull him out and his heart felt as if it might rupture and explode with forgiveness for himself. "It's one of the... I... I can't even.... I... 'enjoyed' isn't enough, I... I... it was unbelievably awesome! It was fantastic! Thank you." She eyed him doubtfully, but he knew she had to believe him since he was telling the absolute truth. "I'm glad I did this. With you."

"As am I," she grinned. "Now that you are alright." She playfully smacked him again, but more affectionately. She leaned over and kissed him. "No one has done anything like that for me. Thank you." She began massaging his back as he rubbed his temples.

"So," he asked, "do you know everything about me now?"

"That is not quite how it works. I cannot absorb all the memories of your life at once. But I can see your.... not sure of the right word... soul? Essence? Yes, I can see your overall essence."

"So what's your verdict?"

"You are a.... unique and amazing person."

"And...?" he asked curiously.

"I trust you." She smiled. "Totally and completely." Adam exhaled with relief as she lay down beside him and pressed her body against his until their heart rate slowed down into the same rhythm. They lay in silence for another couple of minutes before she added, "Thank you. For everything."

"I'll do anything I can for you," he murmured in response. "but it's not over yet. With your sister here trying to kill you, we now have two reasons why we need to get you off of this planet."

She pulled the sheets over their bodies and held him tight as she burrowed into the pillows. "Tomorrow," she said with a sigh, as though she was hoping the sun would never come up again. Adam wasn't sure if he could hear her heartbeat or if he was just able to remember how her heart felt, but as he drifted off to sleep, he knew there was nowhere else he wanted to be.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Xora managed to open her eyes, even though they felt like heavy rocks hanging on her face. She was lying on a concrete floor that was slightly damp and made her skin feel cold. Thick, iron rings were clamped around her wrists, each attached to a thick, metal chain that rose into the ceiling.

As soon as she tried to sit up, the chains became taut and jerked her up off the floor. She cried in pain as her shoulders felt as though they were being ripped out of their sockets. When the chains stopped moving, she dangled in the room with her arms stretched above her head and her feet barely touching the ground.

The room was small, barely a few yards in any direction, and completely empty from what she could tell, since the darkened area was lit only by a single light bulb suspended above her. The brick walls were slightly stained, and a single metal door on one wall creaked open.

An elderly gentleman with a grey mustache and crewcut walked in wearing a sleeveless olive t-shirt and camouflage pants. "Now that you're awake," he said with a gruff voice like gravel rubbing together, "we can begin."

He dropped his pants in front of her and stroked his cock until he became hard. She looked down at him unimpressed as he kicked her legs apart. Lifting her hips up slightly, he plunged his erection into her pussy.

"I was surprised by what your primitive weapons could do," she barked as she stared coldly into the man's face. "You are lucky my rings had lost so much power. Next time, I know exactly how to kill you all."

He groaned as he pummeled her cunt with his firm dick. "You have no idea how many resources it cost me to keep our battle with you a secret. Now I want the technology for your rings, and if I can't have your associate's rings, I will take yours instead."

"Associate? You mean that bitch Xanxaa? She is dead when I find her!"