Escape from Earth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't lie to me! I want your technology, and I will break you until you give it to me!"

"You want my technology? Fine, I don't care if you foolish humans want to kill each other with it," she bellowed as her huge tits swung in every direction, "but you will not stop me from taking my revenge on Xanxaa!"

"You aren't going anywhere until you scream for mercy!" His wrinkled face was already pink from exertion, but he did not relent in pounding her cunt as hard as he could. "I may not have Xanxaa anymore, but I do have you! Look into my mind! I know you can! I will show you no mercy!!"

"What I see, general" she said softly since she had already burrowed into his mind and found the thoughts she needed, "is that you want my technology AND you want to fuck Xanxaa. Perhaps we can help each other." she said with a sly smile. " Let me go and instead of killing that shrew myself, I will bring her here for you. I will tell you exactly how to torture her so you can get the information you want. You can have her rings, you can take her knowledge, and best of all, you can fuck her without mercy for as long as you want. "

Drops of sweat were sliding down his potted face as he kept pummeling her groin with a malicious grin, "Tell me more."