All Comments on 'Escape from Earth Ch. 06'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's ok, but..

Your story isbok, but I feel like the story lie is moving too slow. We get lots of sex and some insight into the two main characters but the story line itself only gets a few sentences in each chapter. I am interested in seeing how far this can go, but there needs to be more than just fucking everyone around her to pay for things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Happy

this has been a fun read

bobrobertsonbobrobertsonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Tedious

It's interesting seeing people describe my writing as tedious. To me, so many stories here only spend 2 or 3 paragraphs on describing sex before it moves on to the plot, and for me that is much too quick. I guess I err on the other side too much for some people's taste. At any rate, for those who are finding Xanxaa and Adam to be repetitive and tedious, things are about to change dramatically. I hope you continue to read and enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As short as your chapters are.. I think one sex scene per chapter is a good medium.

Just my thoughts. I can only assume that readers of sci-fi are more plot oriented.

FrankwuoFrankwuoabout 7 years ago
More please

I can't wait for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i am really enjoying the story . i very much like your style of writing.

i appreciate & realise with sci-fi / fantasy the reader needs to think abstractly

i have two issues that just don't work on any level for me.

1. after Xanxaa escapes , the Senior Military Officers (including the Evil General) would be replaced .. a Failure of that magnetude would not be forgiven by whichever Evil Puppetmasters are funding them.

2. After having the good fortune to capture Xora the military would bury Xora in the deepest , darkest , most secure facility they have.

Having lost one opportunity to aquire Alien Tech. they are not going to repeat the mistakes that cost them Xanxaa .. even if that means cutting the Rings from Xora's fingers (or more likely amputating her fingers to remove the rings) and keeping her in a highly drugged , semi concious state.

"hello mr EvilOverlord , General Bumblefuck here from the super secret ,HushHushFuckFuck, special Ops program , just calling to let you know that although we managed to let the 1st Alien escape , and by the way thankyou for letting me keep my job & not having me Keelhauled the from bow to stern under our longest Aircraft carrier ... we have now captured a 2nd Alien who happens to be the sister of the 1st Alien & wow let me tell you , she is just as hot to trot as her sister ... O yes sorry to get distracted .. well anyway She hates her sister and so we decided to release her to help us track down her sister who escaped"

at this point i imagine some very disgruntled men in dark suits from an agency with no name would appear , and the only Stars the general would be seeing are those created as his Head bounces along the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too enjoyable.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this. I sincerely hope that you will continue with it. I have enjoyed your story completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The XanaAdam connection is so erotic, romantic and beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous