Escape from Earth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her body thrashed slightly in an effort to free herself, the general gritted his teeth. "Give me the rings, and I promise you that no harm will come to you or this creature."

"You're bluffing," he shouted with less certainty than before, "you're stalling and waiting for reinforcements." Finding it hard to maintain enough concentration to stay aloft, Adam slowly lowered himself to the ground several yards away.

The general let out a deep laugh as his headlock loosened slightly allowing Xanxaa to take in a deep breath, "Ha, no son. There are no reinforcements. This base is so secret that only five other people outside of this battalion know of its existence. And that does not include the president. No information comes in or out of here, and there's no rescue party for either of us. It's just us, so let's end this."

Adam kept his body facing the general as his eyes swept all around him. Even with his inexperience, the power of his rings could easily destroy the entire base. But there was no way he was fast enough to prevent the general from putting a bullet into Xanxaa's head.

After a minute of tense silence that felt far longer than that, Adam finally broke the stillness, "So you'd let us go? Just like that?"

The general snickered, "No, not just like that. We'll still need to question you a bit more. But I promise you can do it together." Adam smiled at the thought of sitting beside Xanxaa again. He looked down at his hands as the rings shimmered in the sunlight and crackled with unimaginable technology more powerful than any conceived by humans. "And you'll both be alive. I swear." He looked back up and tried to read the general's stony face for any sign of deceit. "I don't need her, son. She can go with you."

Adam felt the hate and distrust for the general swelling inside him like a hurricane churning in his heart. And he realized that they were not his feelings alone. Looking at Xanxaa, he could feel her doubts and distrust melding with his, their emotions attuned in perfect synchronicity through their bond. He could sense her apprehension of giving the general what he wanted and her pleading with him to keep the rings away from this madman. And he knew she could sense his fear of losing her, of watching her die, and how he would give up anything and everything for her. He could sense both her confusion and understanding of how he loved her, and their feelings for each other merged into a warm throbbing in his chest that they both shared.

For a brief moment in time, less than a second, he saw a light-green glow shine in front of him. He was remembering the time they bonded and merged together as glowing figures of light. Since they were not in direct physical contact with each other, he knew it must be a memory being dredged up from within him but he wasn't sure why he was thinking about that now.

"Ok," he finally said weakly, "here they are." Adam ripped the rings off his hands and held them in one palm. "Now let her go." He sensed Xanxaa's panic and disgust at what the general would do next, and his own desire to be reassuring did little to quell his own misgivings about whether he was being sensible.

"On the ground," the general ordered with an icy sneer.

Adam tossed a few of the rings a couple of feet away from him where, as he told himself, he could dive and grab them if anything duplicitous occurred. But he palmed half the rings, including the ones he knew could defend him, and clenched both of his hands into fists hoping the general wouldn't notice. "Let her go," Adam snapped with a shaky voice, "You promised."

The general's laugh made Adam's blood freeze, "Throw *all* of the rings, son," he sneered as he pointed his gun at Adam, "or you can simply die."

Explosions erupted all around them, and Adam felt a wave of fire crash into his back and push him forwards several feet. The rings flew out of his hand and he had no idea which direction they went. He landed on his shoulder hard, and pain instantly shot through his arm as though his arm was dislocated. His skin felt burned as he lay on the ground naked and struggling to breathe. In the distance, he watched every helicopter and tank disappear in bursts of flame behind the charred remains of dozens of soldiers that were scattered on what used to be the tarmac. His ears were ringing from the concussive blast and he felt as though one side of his body was bleeding profusely, but he didn't have the strength to examine himself.

Instead he slowly rolled over, fighting off his desire to lose consciousness, and saw Xanxaa kneeling on the ground with the general gripping her shoulder in an effort to keep himself standing. Xanxaa was coughing from all the dust in the air, and with her hands handcuffed behind her back, she could not wave the wafting sand away from her face. The general's expression of confusion instantly transformed into agony as a flame in the center of his chest grew until his torso cracked in half and pieces of his body flung in all directions.

Near unconscious, Adam was at first horrified as he watched blood and chunks of flesh fling through the air, then terrified when he saw Xora walking up from behind the general with a wicked smirk on her face. As Adam tried to fight off sleep, he heard Xora growl as she grabbed Xanxaa by her hair and yanked up hard, "If anyone is going to kill my sister, it's going to be me."

Adam tried to say something, anything, to take Xora's attention off of Xanxaa, but he only emitted a quiet wheeze before he closed his eyes and succumbed to the darkness.

Adam slowly opened his eyes and felt streaks of blood going down his face. He had difficulty focusing for a moment and then saw that Xora had already wrapped some rusty barbed wire around Xanxaa's neck. Tiny streaks of green blood ran out of the dozens of places where the small metal spikes pierced her skin.

The other end of the wire was twisted around a yellow and black sign of an arrow was bent over and was pointing in no particular direction, now that the base was completely wrecked. The rusty wire was holding Xanxaa upright so that she was barely standing on her toes. Xanxaa's shoulders were covered with tiny streaks of blood coming from her neck, and her humongous, naked breasts trembled from her labored breathing.

"I am going to enjoy making you suffer, sister," Xora said with mocking affection as she grabbed Xanxaa's erect nipples and twisted them painfully. Xanxaa screamed as tears flooded over her cheeks and her body flinched and twitched with excruciating pain. The muscles on Xanxaa's arms strained helplessly against the handcuffs holding her wrists behind her back as Xora dug her sharp fingernails into the soft flesh of her defenseless breasts.

Adam was too disoriented and weak to move, but his vision became clear enough as the world stopped spinning uncontrollably. His eyes darted all over the ground desperately trying to find the rings he had thrown earlier. Rocks and cracks in the soil now littered the surface, and Adam wasn't entirely sure which direction he was facing compared to where he was previously. He saw a glint of metal a few yards away and was relieved to see two rings nestled in the dirt. Adam crawled along the ground, leaving a bloody trail behind him, and each inch brought excruciating pain to his entire body.

Xora continued painfully tugging one of Xanxaa's twisted breasts as she plunged her other hand into Xanxaa's cunt. She crammed four fingers inside her and, with flashes of light pulsing in her groin, was undoubtedly using one of the ring weapons to make Xanxaa jerk and spasm with agony. Adam could only watch helplessly as Xanxaa writhed in anguish, screaming with tears pouring down her face.

Xora gleefully and sadistically plunged her fingers repeatedly as hard as she could, and Xanxaa's body trembled from the torturous battering on her cunt. Xora pulled Xanxaa's nipple out from her body, stretching her tit unbearably, as her other breast flailed wildly from the vicious pounding in her crotch.

The ringing in Adam's ears dwindled so that he could now hear Xanxaa shrieking and Xora laughing, so he fought the urge to lose consciousness again and continued dragging himself across the dirt and concrete. When he finally a couple of feet away from the rings, he fought the pain in his shoulder and threw his hand on top of them. Thankfully one was a healing ring, and Adam felt his chest become warm and the pain in his muscles began to subside just a little.

Xora had her back to Adam while she mercilessly hammered her fingers into Xanxaa. "Do you remember that I always knew how to get you wet when we were growing up? Adam could see water streaming down Xanxaa's thighs. "But I am intrigued to see what you've been up to here on this backward junkyard of a planet." The glow of Xora's rings became more intense while she continued her bruising assault, but Xora's face turned into one of curiosity as she carefully studied Xanxaa, whose eyes were closed and drenched with tears. Xanxaa began wheezing and she had difficulty breathing as Xora stoically concentrated, and Adam knew Xora was telepathically burrowing into her sister's mind. In fact, it was almost as if he could feel Xora digging into his own brain.

Adam now had enough strength so he could begin to sit up. His eyes wandered around the ground nearby and he saw the remaining rings sitting amongst the debris of stones and dust. He still found it difficult to move, but he slowly stretched his arm out toward the nearest rings which were just out of his reach.

Xora spun her head abruptly at Adam, and seeing what he was attempting to grab, she immediately let go of Xanxaa, who collapsed from exhaustion and gagged as the barbed wire dug into her neck and held her frail body upright. In four strides, she was on top of Adam and kicked him in the face so that his body flew into the air and landed a few feet away. Blood poured out of his nose as one of his eyes began to close from the immense bruise starting to grow. He feebly looked up and watched Xora bend down and scoop up all the rings on the ground.

"I can't allow such dangerous weaponry to be in the hands of a brainless creature," she chuckled. Xora looked at him with contempt as she casually sauntered up to him to where he landed, swinging her hips with exaggeration and scorn. He stared at her hand, trying to figure out a way to grab the rings she was holding. His eyes grew wide with dread as her hand glowed white hot and liquid metal seeped out between her fingers and plummeted onto the ground. When she spread her fingers apart, the melted remains of Xanxaa's rings, now fused into a misshapen glob of gold and silver, tumbled to the ground and shattered into dozens of useless fragments.

Xora looked over her shoulder and stared at Xanxaa with pitiless intensity. "I am glad I failed to kill you in hyperspace," she muttered. "It is far more satisfying killing you with bare hands." She took a step toward Xanxaa and held up her hands, now crackling with energy.

Without warning, Xora found herself crashing into the ground. Adam groaned with pain as he tackled Xora, but even though the rings had healed him enough to move around, he was too weak to prevent himself from being quickly thrown off of her as Xora sat up. With her face snarled with anger, she lunged at Adam. Even with the pain in his body, he was able to easily avoid her punch and kick her in the stomach as his years of karate class had trained him. He immediately followed his defense with a hand chop into her face.

The healing ring must have acted fast since Xora seemed to become stronger as she wiped away the small trickle of blood from her nose. Suddenly Adam had another vision of Xanxaa as glowing light, with beams of light shining out of her skin and flowing hair. He stumbled back and, now having lost the vision, was momentarily disoriented.

He never saw Xora's hand shoot out and grab him by the throat, he only felt her fingers squeeze around his neck until he gagged for air. "What I cannot understand," she chortled softly, "is why my sister would try to bond with such a worthless animal like you. Tell me, Xanxaa, what makes this creature so special?"

"Leave him alone," Xanxaa cried as she struggled against the handcuffs behind her back and the barbed wire fastened tightly around her neck.

Ignoring her sister, Xora slammed Adam down onto the ground, knocking the wind out of his lungs. She then clutched his cock with her tendril-like fingers and used her rings to generate a stiff erection. "Now then," she said with delight as she threw her body on top of his and shoved her pussy down around his rigid dick, "let's take a look inside that brain of yours and see what you have to offer."

Her body slammed onto his as she kept squeezing his throat, and his body felt as if it were on fire. He could feel her stealing his lifeforce as she ruthlessly fucked him, and he struggled to take his few, final breaths.

No matter how hard Adam tried to breathe, all he could taste was fire. Even though he knew most of what he was experiencing was only in his mind, he still felt as if his skin were ready to melt off of his body. He could see Xora's naked body on top of him with her hand squeezing his throat, but he could also "see" in his head the ghostly image of Xora bathed in purple light ripping through his brain with maniacal glee.

His hand clawed at Xora's knuckles and futilely tried to pry her fingers away from his neck. When his fingers were on top of her rings, he tried to access their power with his mind. "Do not bother," the glowing purple figure in his mind cackled, "your pathetic human mind is incapable of overpowering my control of these rings." She tore at his memories as if ripping apart a tapestry and he screamed with pain.

He never, however, took his fingers off her rings and he found his pain subsiding. Xora looked at him with confusion, "I told you to do not bother fighting me." The being of purple light in his mind grabbed his light-orange figure and was trying to pull him apart.

As Xora strained to shred his consciousness, another glowing figure in the shape of Xanxaa appeared beside them beaming with light-green light. "That's not possible," Xora shrieked, "you... you are not in contact with... this... you... it cannot be!" The mindform of Xanxaa reached out and touched Adam and together they became a larger figure of blinding white light that sent Xora's purple light being reeling backwards.

Adam's physical body pushed Xora off of him and she limply fell over to the side. As a rush of healing energy surged through his body replenishing his energy, he reached out and pointed Xora's fist at the metal pole holding the barbed wire that was choking Xanxaa. A beam shot out and disintegrated the pole, and Xanxaa crumpled down onto the ground with her hands still handcuffed behind her and the barbed wire around her neck.

His focus was so intent on Xanxaa that Adam didn't see Xora sit up behind him and raise her other fist. She blindsided him with a fierce punch that sent him sprawling onto the cracked, dusty pavement. "I do not know how you did that, you little insect." She lifted her arm and pointed the rings on her fist at Adam. "And I do not care, I only care that you die!"

Xanxaa jumped over Adam and stood between him and Xora panting breathlessly. Xanxaa glared at Xora with bloodlust, her hands handcuffed behind her back and the rusty, barbed wire swinging off of her neck. Her gargantuan breasts were splattered with dried cum, dust, and streaks of green blood as they shook with fury. Xora was stunned for a second before bursting into laughter. "You look ridiculous, my dear!" she snickered.

"I should kill you for what you have done!" Xanxaa yelled.

"Oh, you silly, stupid girl. You stand there so defiant as if you were a threat. You could not beat me when your hands were NOT shackled. Now you are little more than a joke to me." Xora scoffed.

Xanxaa raised her leg and spun through the air bringing her heel down on Xora's forearm. As Xora yelped in pain, Xanxaa could feel all of Adam's experience and their minds worked together as one to dodge Xora's wild punch. Xanxaa spun around and kicked her in back of the knee, which made a sickening crack, and sent Xora down to the ground. Although Xora partially stood up using her good leg, Xanxaa smashed her heel into Xora's face, and a trail of blood flung through the air as Xora's head jerked back and she landed on her back. Xanxaa pressed her foot onto Xora's neck so that Xora gagged as her arms tried to push Xanxaa's leg off of her.

One of Xora's flailing hands found the barbed wire swinging nearby and jerked downward so that Xanxaa's head snapped backwards. With her hands shackled behind her back, Xanxaa gagged helplessly as Xora stood up and dragged Xanxaa by the neck across the dusty, cracked pavement making gouges in her defenseless body. Tears of agony ran down Xanxaa's face as she desperately tried to take a breath, despite the wire squeezing her throat shut. Giving the barbed wire a powerful jerk, Xora stood over Xanxaa and watched her squirm helplessly as Xora tried to decide if she would find more pleasure letting her sister choke to death or setting her naked, writhing body on fire.

Xanxaa lifted one of her legs up and wrapped it around the barbed wire. Pulling down on the wire cut deep gouges in her cum-spattered thighs, but it also made Xora lose her balance as she bent over. Xanxaa brought her other leg up and rammed her foot into Xora's face. Xora hung in the air for a second before her unconscious body crashed down onto the pavement.

Adam immediately ran to Xora and pulled the rings off both her hands before she could regain her senses. He then ran over to Xanxaa and loosened the barbed wire, allowing her to take a deep breath as he removed the wire off of her. She rolled on to her side so that Adam could use the rings to blast the handcuffs off of her wrists while he kept a watch on Xora, even though she was no longer a threat to either of them.

They clung on to each other as they stood up together, both feeling the soreness in their muscles while the healing capabilities of the rings worked to revitalize both of them. As soon as they were standing, however, they wrapped their arms around the other's body as their lips swarmed over each other with ravenous passion. Their minds conjoined into a brilliant light that flooded their consciousness with joy.

Their overwhelming happiness was interrupted by the strained grunting on the ground next to them. They looked down at Xora, her black outfit ripped in places and her otherwise naked body covered with bruises. She threw her black hair to the side and snarled at them with green blood dripping out of her nose and teeth. As Xanxaa used her knee to pin Xora on the ground, Adam grabbed the rusty barbed wire and spun the jagged metal wire around her wrists and ankles until she was unable to move any part of her body without ripping off her own skin.

Xanxaa stood up and walked over to Adam, still kneeling on the ground, and pulled his head towards her so that his face was buried between her immense breasts. Their memories swirled together around their intertwining consciousness as Adam lay down on the ground so that Xanxaa could kneel over him. Neither cared about the dust or bloody bruises on their skin, the only felt the overwhelming need to touch the other person's body. Her moist pussy slid down over his stiff erection as their bodies collided into each other with uncontrollable carnal passion.

XanxaAdam enveloped each other with totality of their lives as if diving into an ocean of telepathic consciousness as the sweaty skin of their naked bodies slapped against each other under the desert sun.

Together XanxaAdam both experienced themselves and each other while watching what their bodies did. She held herself over him with her hands on his shoulders and his fingers explored her massive, shuddering tits swaying above him. XanxaAdam's drenched cunt squeezed his throbbing shaft sliding in and out of her as their psyches became lost in the other. XanxaAdam gave her erect nipples a little pinch as his hands fondled her giant mounds of sweaty flesh, which made XanxaAdam giggle with pleasure.