Escape from Earth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XanxaAdam stared into the eyes of themselves as waves of orgasmic satisfaction washed over themselves, feeling each other's pleasure as much as their own, as her-his mind filled with the blinding radiance of swirling colors undulating and swelling like an exultant tornado. She-He unleashed a surge of cum into her-his pussy throbbing with multiple orgasms, all felt by both simultaneously.

As their quickened breathing began to slow and they could once again be fully present in the physical world, it was only then that they both realized they were no longer alone and were now surrounded by a squadron of soldiers.

ā€ƒ

Adam was startled to find himself surrounded by a dozen Hryullian soldiers, where were all outfitted with helmets, elbow and knee pads, thick-soled boots, and various armaments strapped to their muscular thighs, but were otherwise completely naked. He tried his best to ignore the penis dangling near his face by the closest soldier who was addressing Xanxaa. "Are you the one who sent the distress beacon? We have some questions for you." The soldier was speaking Hryullian, but Adam could understand every word he was saying, which he presumed was due to his bond with Xanxaa.

She nodded eagerly, "Yes, I shall explain everything." She grabbed the soldier's limp cock and massaged it into a near-full erection within seconds and then stood up so she could jam the stiff shaft into her pussy. As she gyrated her hips around his cock, the soldier fluttered his eyelids with a relaxed smile. Adam could not only sense her memories of the past few days condensing into a stream of thought for the soldier, but he could also sense her enthusiastic happiness at being rescued. Never did it occur to him to feel any sort of jealousy, he only marveled at the efficiency of communication as well as feeling Xanxaa's pleasure.

Within a minute, the soldier pulled his spent cock out of her, glistening with a coating of cum and wetness, and shouted to the others, "It is confirmed, take the criminal away. And make sure the other team has successfully confiscated her ship."

Adam looked over to the side and saw three soldiers standing around Xora, whose barbed wire shackles had been replaced by thick metal bracelets covered with technological buttons and a glowing tether that looked impossible to break. Xora snarled in Adam's direction, "You are disgusting." He couldn't tell if she was referring to him, to Xanxaa, or to both of them. But he was grateful to see her dragged into a small spacecraft that, once she and the guards boarded, quickly soared up in to the sky and sped past the clouds.

"Earthling," the soldier said as he stepped into Adam's field of vision. "On behalf of the Hryullian people, I thank you for protecting one of our own. You have our deepest gratitude." Both Adam and Xanxaa stood up and looked adoringly at each other. "Please step this way so we can board the transport vessel and take you both back to Hryulla. Our ability to avoid detection on this planet may be limited so it is imperative we leave immediately."

"Both?" Adam gulped. "You want me to... to leave Earth?" His chest began churning with a mixture of emotions that he hadn't had time to confront.

"Of course," the soldier said nonchalantly. "I assumed..." He looked at Xanxaa nervously and then returned his gaze back to Adam, "Given the Xymian bond you were able to forge with Xanxaa, I had thought..." The soldier realized too late that his being telepathically cognizant of their experiences had led to an assumption that had not actually been negotiated or agreed between them. His voice trailed off awkwardly, and Xanxaa and Adam exchanged uncomfortable glances at each other.

Both Adam and Xanxaa could feel the cacophony of incoherent feelings between them that had no hope of being absorbed and processed in the few moments they had remaining. Adam plastered a smile on his face, "I'm glad you're safe and that you'll be able to go home."

"Thank you. For everything." Xanxaa replied with uncertainty in her voice. Adam had ended relationships before, but none were as heart-crushing as the overwhelming misery he felt now. "I am not used to using words to..." she stammered with cautious optimism, "There is room on our ship if you wanted to come with me."

Adam chuckled nervously. "I appreciate that," he mumbled. "Really. But I... well, I wasn't really prepared to... you know, to leave Earth. I don't suppose..." he started but their shared mind and emotions answered his question before he could even ask. "No, I know you can't stay here. I just..." Adam had no idea how to finish his sentence.

Xanxaa pressed her warm, naked body against his and kissed him tenderly on the lips while massaging his cock. "Thank you," she whispered afterwards. She turned and walked hurriedly to the transport with her back to Adam, unable to look at him again even though she knew he could feel every ounce of her humiliation and grief.

The soldier looked at Adam curiously, as though he could not fathom how anyone could have created such an intense bond with another and then walk away. He knew it was more likely, however, Adam was merely projecting his own confusion and revulsion at himself onto the curious glance. Every step of Xanxaa's bare feet along the tarmac toward the ship made his heart feel that much less real, so by the time she disappeared into the hull of the transport all of his emotions had evaporated and left only an all-consuming emptiness that was more painful than he could endure.

He watched the ship ascend into the air and turn around in an impossibly lithe maneuver before it grew faint into the blue of the upper atmosphere. As unimaginable sadness filled his consciousness, he could still feel his connection to Xanxaa and all her sorrow as well. He whispered "Goddamnit," and closed his eyes so he could remember this moment of pure intimacy with another being for as long as he could before it too disappeared into oblivion.

To be concludedā€ƒ