Escape into Custody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin's feigned ignorance continued to have the unintended consequence of legitimating the crush; as Jacquie unconsciously indulged her obsessive thoughts about her Daddy more, while trying to understand them and work through them.

Daddy for his part tried to do some research on the internet to help his daughter through it, but unexpectedly found a lot of modern material about consensual relationships, and especially for that age group.

Daddy was intrigued as to how that happened and researched it. Another avenue he looked at was "confrontation" in psychology, because his strategy of avoidance was seeming to make things worse so far. He looked at various psychological cures regarding facing whichever fear or problem and getting it out of your system and so it ceases to be an obsession or fixation that way, but never of course regarding this specific problem.

Fixations have a way of stopping people and relationships from developing, and Martin did not want this potential problem to manifest later on and cause problems between them.

Martin's research seemed to be leading to one conclusion, but he was not sure yet. Daddy's own secret was that he liked younger girls and being rough with them, some of them would call him "Daddy" as a part of their games together, and he had even built some restraints around the boat for tie and tease games.

Jacquie had noticed these and asked about them, Daddy always said they were for putting fire extinguishers and other tools he needed to keep handy, but the ones in his bedroom and in the kitchen and bathroom seemed to be in strange places for such items.

And yet another unintended consequence and Genie let out of the bottle was that Jacquie used to look in her Daddy's browsing history too sometimes and she saw the sites he was looking at and the content they had in them, Jacqueline voraciously read the texts and they reinforced her deepest desires, but still she baulked at talking about it and even though she rehearsed it all the time in her mind.

But always when the moment came, the words would choke up in her mouth, as she did not want to ruin things even more and the potential rejection would be too much, even though it would be absolutely right for him to do so, which would only make the rejection so much worse, it might change things detrimentally for both, and Jacquie did not want that.

Jacqueline used to imagine sometimes being restrained and taken by force by Daddy when touching herself, because he would be taking charge of making her fantasy real, also taking away all blame from her for having it in the first place; and breaking through the social and personal taboos.

The thing is that, because Martin felt like like that too, he also hesitated from his own conclusion to stop avoiding the issue and confront it somehow. Because he could not distinguish his own sexuality and desires from the conclusion, so he held back too, apart from the fact that he had to be responsible, a father.

Jacquie's new-found sexuality was almost entirely focused on her Daddy, but her sense of right and wrong and fear of rejection also held her back, and so effectively both remained close and bonded, but the sexual tension increased more and more, as both ignored it or pretended to, for propriety and each others' sake.

Part III. Custody

Well, the catalyst was a strong one; as it had to be. In the North West in late August they stopped near a village and they had lunch at the pub together. Dad bought Jacquie some Shandy and she got a bit tipsy, even from that, and her Daddy said that he was going into town to get a Calor Gas Canister refill, so he asked Jacqueline to wait for him there.

He left her some money, and left. Martin was away slightly longer than he expected, because he had to wait about half an hour for the van to deliver the new refills to the shop. Daddy was also delayed by dropping the refill back on the "Custody" first and before going back to the pub to collect his Jacquie.

Meanwhile some village boys had offered Jacqueline a few games of pool, but by the time Daddy got back to the pub, poor Jacquie was a bit gone and one boy was asking her if she was OK while trying to grope her.

Martin got really angry and said "You'll be 'OK' in a minute, sunshine" to which the three boys froze, realising the righteous anger of a Father catching out some boys trying to take advantage of his little Princess. The boys were pretty stupid, but smart enough to rather just melt away from Jacqueline and saunter past Martin as best they could with slightly hunched bodies in unconscious tensing up for the kicking they knew they deserved; but had so far got away with.

But Martin had other priorities right now.

Jacqueline's Daddy picked her up and tried to carry her home as best her could. It was not easy, and Jacquie kept saying how no one could touch her like that, except for her Dad, and her Dad is huge and she's going to tell her Dad on him and her Daddy will kill him.

With great difficulty Martin got it through to his Jacquie that he was her Dad and that he was taking her home. Instantly Jacqueline beamed into a broad smile and was very warm and clingy, which made supporting her a bit easier. As he put his hand underneath Jacquie's arm to support her, Daddy felt her full breasts and tried to joke about how grown up his little Girl was now, but Jacqueline just made a deep sigh in response, as they ambled on together in the deepening shadows along the narrow towpath as best they could.

Jacquie shoved her hand in Daddy's pocket at one stage and found his semi-erect member in her hand as it was pointing out to the side and underneath his side jeans pocket. They both pretended to concentrate on walking, but Jaquie could feel Daddy getting slightly harder, and Daddy for his part was wishing himself down and away; but like with being on the bus sometimes, the laws of friction were basically at work here and mostly; Daddy's poor dick was just a fait accompli.

As Jacqueline leant her head onto her Daddy's shoulder she smelled him and felt safe, at the same time Martin instinctively smelled her hair, as he had done even when she was little, but this time Jacquie smelled like a woman, that musky smell that women have sometimes and this aroused and disturbed him, since he was supposed to be getting her home safe.

As they were getting near the "Custody" and emboldened by drink, Jacquie said "Naughty Daddy" and pinched Martin's cock and he exclaimed "Stop it, Jacquie!" and pushed her away in consternation and frustration at himself for not stopping her from doing it before (and like he'd told himself to).

But in releasing his hold of her in shocked embarrassment at the same time, Jacquie stumbled and fell off the towpath! The canal was deep here and the waters cold, plus Jacqueline hit her head against the bottom of the "Custody" when coming up from the initial fall. She did not hit herself hard, but she was shocked from the sudden cold, concussed and a bit tipsy still.

Jacquie's Dad dived in and got Jacqueline out of the water. He shoved her onto the bank and heaved himself out by the arms and wearily waved to the elderly couple on the next boat that they were ok, and he had to get her inside and changed and cleaned up now, picking Jacquie up on his shoulder in a "fireman's lift".

Canal-water has a certain dank smell that permeates things and Martin was keen to get all clothes off and washed as soon as possible. He also wanted to make sure that his Jacquie was OK and check her over properly. So Martin first took all his clothes off and stripped Jacqueline (to get all the clothes washed out as soon as possible), who was by now shivering uncontrollably from the cold water and shock.

Leaving all the clothes on the galley floor, Martin carried Jacquie immediately through to the shower room near the front of the "Custody"

In the small shower-room he got Jacquie comfortable and checked her all over anxiously and especially her head to make sure that she did not have a serious wound. Martin could only find a bruise and slight swelling on her hairline at the left of her forehead as he carefully felt with his gentle, strong fingers, looked and feeling Jacquie over thoroughly; but there were no other no cuts, gashes, and swellings.

In Martin's world of anxiety and double-checking, Jacquie came to a little bit and could feel herself naked, being held by her also naked Daddy in the shower and skin to skin, to her it was amazing, it was like her first dream about him, but where he was whispering reassuring things to her and making love to her at the same time. Almost, but it was more good enough for Jacquie and for now, she was so close...

Jacqueline felt too weak to take advantage or confess her true feelings and as much as her mind was screaming at her to, so she lay back and enjoyed the wonderful feeling of protection and her bare skin on his as he washed her from head to foot.

Jacquie's breasts were amazing and the source of a lot of attention, something which always annoyed her Daddy, who saw those ogling as a massive disrespect to him and daughter, but as he washed and cupped them from behind while he tenderly rested Jacqueline's back against him, resting her bulk on his thighs, he thought that they were the best pair of breasts he had ever touched, he felt her nipples get hard under his touch but remembered his own problems with the laws of friction earlier on, and yet again he could feel himself swell, but not much, Jacquie's pert bum stopped him and there his "semi" stayed, mercifully.

Martin noted to himself that a woman is only like this but once in her life, and this is why women get the most attention from men at that age. So as a man he appreciated her wonderful and transient physique and as a father he marvelled at how his little girl had blossomed and was continuing to flower into a woman, which is always a conflicting feeling for a father; being happy for her, but sad that she's growing up at the same time, then Martin's further, primal desires and instincts were now also causing him even more conflicted feelings; what an impasse.

Jacqueline was in Seventh heaven and just relaxed, as she was carried out of the shower and into Daddy's bedroom next door and when surrounded by his smell she drifted off seamlessly into another wet dream, as Daddy cradled her, trying to get Jacquie off to sleep finally and so he could get some clothes on.

But Jacqueline began to rhythmically press against him and say "Oh Daddy, never let go of me, you make me feel so safe when you are inside of me" as she spoke out her dream and while she scrunched her peach-bum against him and made Martin get very hard, but again he just rested and hoped that both her dream and his hard-on would go away and that she would fall into a deeper sleep, so he could finally go and get changed and tidy up, after all Jacquie could still be concussed.

During this time Martin had also been thinking about things and had realised that avoidance had caused this situation (and was even exacerbating it), rather than making it going away; his pretending it was not going on had even made Jacqueline so bold (even though drunk) to pinch his cock and call him naughty and cause the accident, clearly this strategy was was not working, then.

Prohibition might make the obsession even worse and then Jacqueline would potentially be going with and being used by older men, and this could be even more damaging than confrontation of the sexual tension. So there was confrontation, but how would this thing be faced. More and more the idea of a consensual relationship appealed to him, as actually it always had done from the start, only Martin wanted to do the right thing, but doing the right thing could and had already lead to bad consequences.

This realisation made Jacquie's Dad get very hard and juicy, and his now deliciously emancipated arousal and lust made the tip of Martin's cock tingle in anticipation, while clear liquid began to drip from the end of his hard-on.

Meanwhile, Jacqueline pushed her backside against her Daddy so hard she nearly inadvertently accepted his engorged, slick cock into her own soaking wet and throbbing pussy, feeling it begin to slide in, Jacquie awoke fully and with a shock, breaking contact.

At last, Jacqueline was naked in Daddy's bed and Daddy was holding her tight, also naked and hard, but she still felt startled, and annoyed at herself for feeling like that, but she could not help it.

Daddy held her close from behind and said "Shhh, you've had a nasty fall and a knock, I had to get our clothes off and shower you to make sure you were not injured badly". Jacqueline relaxed in relief that part was not a dream, the shower part, it really was real.

"Daddy", Jacquie then said, "why are you aroused; is that appropriate?" Jacqueline's Dad answered a question with a question, to re-take control of the conversation; "Have you been reading my comics, Jacquie, the ones under my bed?"

Jacqueline tried to deny it, but her Daddy pointed out how she put them back in the wrong order sometimes in her haste not to be busted, or when she "borrowed" them for a few days, and always certain ones? Martin had never mentioned this to his Daughter before.

Jacquie did not expect to be asked about this, she felt completely found-out. Her Daddy expanded on this and asked Jacqueline why she used to make so many excuses to sleep in his bed and the inappropriate things she used to do sometimes when they used to play roughly?

And most of all the things she had just said in her sleep and at other times in her dreams? Martin said that he would not hold Jacquie's dreams against her, we can't help them.

But him trying to ignore it all for all this time had led her to pinching him through his pocket and it had caused the accident, so now Daddy had to look at the options, given that avoidance had now comprehensively failed.

Martin explained about avoidance and prohibition and his fear with one, and the problems with the other; he talked about obsessions and fixations and how to deal with them and the research he had done and that he thought that now confrontation was the best way forward.

Jacqueline asked what "confrontation" was, her Daddy explained that if they faced the thing that was causing the obsessive thinking that it might not become a fixation any more, and therefore not a potential source of problems, both with other people and inside, but more to the point with each other, while Martin looked Jacquie deeply in her eyes, hoping she really understood.

As Jacqueline looked back into those warm and loving eyes, she drank in the love and comfort, and actually she did know exactly what he meant and remembering all the risks she had taken the previous year, but she did her best to hide it and returned Daddy's gaze with tender understanding as she blinked assent and nodded once, breathing him in once more.

And that was the answer to her question about why was Daddy so hard and and holding her so close to him naked in his bed, Martin explained as he moved above Jacquie, tenderly but firmly pushing her legs open with each knee as he advanced up the bed, placing himself above her, he gently lifted and held Jaqueline's arms in place over her head with his right hand and softly settled his now very hard and wet cock between her legs with the other hand.

Jacqueline could feel how wet and helpless she was, but also more at the fact of how big his gorgeous, thick light-brown cock was and compared to her extremely cute and compact pussy, so pink, engorged and clean-shaven.

Jacquie she said "No..." weakly, but Daddy whispered in her ear that "It's ok princess, Daddy takes full responsibility for this; it's not you fault, my beautiful baby girl, and you know that I would never, ever, really hurt you" as he whispered this he steered his painfully swollen cock into Jacqueline's soaking and pulsing pussy, she again whimpered in protest, but it was too late...

It was one of those moments that lasted a long time in both minds and was seared on the memory forever, time was meaningless, and both moaned at the same time in relief.

For Jacqueline it was a feeling of liberation and a confirmation of a dream, because not only did she feel completely safe and protected with her Daddy inside of her and in his arms, but she also felt the same desire as in her dream.

For Martin it was also liberating, But in a different way, it was a feeling of completion, of complete ownership as he thrust all the way into her, he also told himself how confronting this was the now the best thing to do as a parent.

Jacqueline was indeed in her physical prime and extremely tight, wet and responsive, Daddy could not believe how wonderfully exactly her petite pussy sheathed his ramrod cock, he could feel every undulation inside Jacquie's velvet box, as it gripped, hugged and conformed his invading and inflamed member.

Every stroke one of possession and conquest anew, with an accompanying gasp or sigh from Jacquie in exclamation, pleasure and pain that only women understand so well.

As Jacqueline came once or twice, her snug pussy embracing Daddy even tighter and making him gasp, she realised the seriousness of her new-found role and how much she wanted to please Daddy and make him come too, so she tried to match his rhythm and press against him.

But again Daddy gently and firmly pushed her back down onto his bed and bent low , whispering in Jacquie's ear "Shhh, it's ok, just relax and let Daddy take control for you and show you how", as he said this, Jacqueline just relaxed back, like Daddy said and almost instantly she came very hard and 3 times in a row.

Jaquie was trembling against Daddy as he held her gently and very firmly in place, she was completely safe in his arms to lose control and be her real self and not be judged and be loved for what she truly was.

Jacquie relaxed even more as Daddy whispered more reassuring and encouraging things in her ear, just like in her dream and making her submission to him all the sweeter.

Realising what was now expected of her, Jacqueline gave herself over completely to pleasure and succumbed to it many times, which made her Daddy very happy to watch; his Jacquie was such a good girl, after all, and Daddy was so proud, perhaps also a strange reaction, but this was what he honestly felt too at this time for his one and only Baby Girl.

Not only was that first moment long, but so was that night, Jacqueline loved the most being taken from behind and roughly, it was so natural and appealed to the more carnal instincts deep in us, Daddy was so masterful and in fact the first time it was from that position that Daddy first came in his Jacquie.

It felt so good and despite his instincts to withdraw, his Jacqueline was so wet that it slipped back in anyway and he shot very hard inside of her, and Jacquie cried out in alarm, but also came hard and despite herself, both of them secretly liked it though, because it signified the ultimate bond and seal of ownership between them.

Daddy had so much fun, he did not go soft afterwards staying rock-hard for Jacquie to sit on and have a special horsey ride...

Jacqueline would look at the restraints, asking about them and Daddy never held back and stimulated her desires as much as possible, their sexualities blossomed to new heights aboard that boat and for the next week or so.

Sometimes when they went for picnics and while on long walks they might have gorgeous wild sex in the open. Martin had always wanted this kind of relationship, dreamed about it for many, many years, but had never been able to achieve it so fully as now.