Escape into Custody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only was Jacqueline the perfect woman for him, he also knew as an experienced dominant man that, apart from finding his perfect playmate that she was also safe, completely safe with him, this basic worry that most fathers have about other men hurting his Princess were at the same time erased.

By around that time though, there was a knock on the galley door by the police, and as Jacquie sat down to talk to them, Martin went for a walk and told the Police that he was doing so that they could see he was not pressuring Jacqueline in any way to say anything, even by being in ear-shot; she could say what she liked.

So by herself and with her new-found confidence from all the things she had learned recently from her Daddy and the inner strength he had given her, Jacqueline was able to say in extremely confident tones that as an 18 year old she had the right to live with her Dad if she chose, and that indeed was Jacquie's choice.

Jacqueline not telling her Mother where she was going Jacquie's revenge on her Mum, the Social Services and Police for being mean to her and not letting her see her Daddy, like she always wanted and asked for when she was younger and her desires were ignored.

One police officer present, the Female Detective Sergeant was an expert in child abuse and could tell that Jacqueline had been neglected in the past, but that this was definitely not the case on this boat, and around her Dad from the way she spoke about him, the DS realised that being with her Mum was more potentially damaging to Jacqueline than being with her Dad was, so she wrote all this up in her notes and that was all archived in the file when the case was closed.

Jacqueline and her Dad were after that free to cruise and explore as much as they liked, so it really was that in her father's custody, Jacquie had found her freedom at last.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Stolen Kisses Little sis revives childhood game to seduce him.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories