All Comments on 'Escaped'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BazzzBazzzabout 15 years ago
Those were some big cans

Those girls had some huge fun bags that's for sure. The Asian pick up at the end was a bit much although this was simply fiction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good but just a dumb ending

It was good, I don't get why all the inmates were black.

The sexy was hot.

But come on, a call and there all shipped off to far off lands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

MMMMMM Loved the older woman getting fucked hard. I do hope you will be doing another chapter . telling what happens to all of the women. The idea of them being sold >that was really wild. Joan V @ The Jersey Shore.

LoansumLoansumabout 15 years agoAuthor
From the author

I do appreciate all the comments but I do need to clarify that I wrote this story for a lady friend. She gave me the plot and the characters and even those mammoth bra sizes (which incredibly are accurate). It was her fantasy and I enjoyed writing it for her....it was her ending as well.

We are planning a Part 2 which is pretty wild too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hi-yah!

Screw that! I loved this. And, oh please, some women are well endowed, my family is! If loansum wishes to make a point of their cup sizes than so be it. I love your word usage. "The black cock sawed into her open cunt" Damn, that got me hot.

MsStyrious1MsStyrious1about 15 years ago
The ladies got more than they bargained for

Lucky bitches, that's all I have to say! I wish I could have been there. The way you described the actions that were taking place in that living room got me wet, and then the mental stimulation of the massive dicks and titty fucking sent me over the top,my fingers are still sticky. I have a master and I love it when he takes me and fucks me anyway that pleases him. I can definately relate to those women's reactions to being taken against their will and being used as sluts, what erotisism. Keep the momentum up and I can't wait for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ending Could Use Work

An excellent story, extremely well told, except for the ending....I think that, instead of making it some indonesian white slavery story, you should continue the much hotter black convicts / white nymphos fantasy- like having the convicts kidnap the women to rendevous with other black cons, etc.- keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It seems men will never learn how bra sizes work. The number is how big they are around their ribs, it is nothing to do with the size of the breasts above them indicated by the letter. So a woman who was a 46 -anything- would not be anything with a hard body or with sexy curves, that is pretty much automatically morbidly obese, unless you're seven feet tall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bras!

Due to the bra sizes, I didn't read any further. Whilst your use of language and grammer was fine, for me it is the details that count. Whilst all people are expected to make errors, for an erotic writter bra sizing is important. Someone who was very slender might have a back size of 26 - 34 depending on height, and if they had a broard frame. 36 plus would be getting into the curvier women, especially for shorter women. Anything over 40 is rather large, certainly not toned. Cup sizes do get larger than DD. So, if you wanted you character to be well toned with huge boobs (not very common, but it does happen although breasts are mostly fat, and usually the first place a woman looses weight) then you might go for a 28 F. If you wanted a fat character with comparably small breasts, then you might go for a 46 DD. I hope this has helped. It seems a common mistake!

LoansumLoansumalmost 12 years agoAuthor
From the author: Education about bra sizes

Thanks for the educational rundown on bra size 101. The fact is that I wrote this story for a woman, Dee, who is the main character. It was her scenario and fantasy. Dee is the one who gave me her bra size and the sizes of her mother and daughters. I just put what she told me into her story. Truth is that she and her family have amazingly huge breasts....just huge!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Tight cheerleader body... nice... with 40DDDs? Why so exaggerated? Whats wrong with 34Ds? And it's not cheerleader like anymore at 40DDD. It's obese. Other than that, good story.

LoansumLoansumalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Setting the record straight

I appreciate all the comments. Just so you know, this series was suggested by a very huge breasted woman...our main character, who tells me her daughters and mother are all incredibly endowed. Who am I to quibble. I do love big tits....even humongus mega tits.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good story all together but details were unrealistic. 40DDD boobs? theres no way. and her not feeling pain when she got doubled? how? story could be improved with some realistic plot. they wernt even scared when the convicts came inside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Plain stupid

Could make for an interesting story if you didn’t stupidly make all the women enjoy boing molested.. no tension... no story. They all liked it hooray! Be realistic.. create some emotional distress, conflict...wtf. The 66 year old walked in and she liked it too...wow a surprise... who knew she was s porn star too. The only explanation for this crap is that you watch wag too much porn and your storytelling skills have been erased.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous