All Comments on 'Escaping Cybele'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bozorinobozorinoabout 10 years ago
Excellent story!

I couldn't stop reading it. At first your male protagonist sounded like a jerk, but later the story revealed that he was merely unpleasant but a very decent guy in all things. I had to finish it and liked it very much. It did not matter that there was very little description of bodies and or sex, because the story was good enough by itself.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was a good one

At first it seemed they wouldn't be together for some weird reason and the fact that he wasn't the nicest of guys. But all's well that ends well. Someone wrote that I think.

oggbashanoggbashanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Oops. I duplicated this story as Limit of Authority

I posted Escaping Cybele as an Earth Day entry in April. Shortly afterwards I upgraded my computer and lost the final version of the story. I thought I hadn't posted it, so when I found a late draft I amended it and submitted it as Limit of Authority. Both stories are by me but with only slight differences.

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

Ya know, Cybele appeared in her divine form before her lover Attis, who got the hots for her so bad he cut his own balls off in a divine madness. And the male priests of the cults of Attis and Cybele were supposed to get mighty fucked up and cut off their own balls, too. I think they were the Galli.

Anyway, when I saw the title of this story, Escaping Cybele, and noted that the category was Fetish, I was pretty sure somebody’s testicles were not long for this world, perhaps only metaphorically.

Just sayin’

(Also I think Cybele had a dick of her own. I could be misremembering.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...