All Comments on 'Escapism: The Modern Man'

by chasingrisque

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tell us more!

This was a great little story - but please don't leave it there. I want to know how you changed from straight and bearded to a cross dressed sissy in silk and lace, please.

MonicaCDMonicaCDabout 7 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this little story. I can definitely identify with it. There are millions of us men out there who love to wear sexy, sheer clothing and show our feminine side. I think all the ridiculous beards guys have out there are just lame attempts to cover up their own hidden sides. Yuppy millenials who try to look like tough lumberjacks lol. I hope to read more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice and different

Will love to read more...

striker_1909striker_1909about 7 years ago
great description of receiving anal

I felt the same in anal sex as described here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Accurate, insightful, and erotic

How true that so many of us "girls" hide behind beards ...

Thank you for such a wonderful telling of your tale. I know I would love to hear more of your journey, as I'm sure so many of your readers would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Odd timing to find this great piece!

I literally just fell back into crossdressing about 2 weeks ago after a long hiatus and i feel like this story summed up my feelings the same way. Work and all other things are easier...difference is that ive not made the leap to involving other people yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sissy

After a year of turning myself in to the women i am now.Long hair breast firm ass hairless body.Now the next step sex but could i do it and with who were and how.I found a couple who will help me.I dressed black corset thong black stockings heels dress.Fixed my hair eyes red lips and nails and face make up.I met the couple he is a cross dresser she loves spandex and laytex..He started by sucking my cock and swallowing my load.She followed by sucking my cock and milking me dry.Then it was my turn to suck his cock.I was supprised at the size of his cock 7''2 1/2 '' round.I dropped to my knees opened wide and in went his cock deep down my throat .I felt her lifting my dress moving my thong and pushing a monster horse cock strap on deep in my ass all 12'' 3'' round.Soon the cum was flooding my mouth and filling my belly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous