All Comments on 'Escort Services (complete)'

by Robin P

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 11 years ago
Very Nice!

Thank you, a very nice and very enjoyable story.

BWE

MoonpiegirlMoonpiegirlover 11 years ago
Nice but...

I enjoyed it but the ending was a liitle strange. Her income was necessary?

Perhaps something was left off. It happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a sad, pathetic story about sad, pathetic people. What's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Man that ending was soooo cold....

Ok, the writing was superb. You kept me guessing the whole story about who the love would be. I first thought it was to be submissive accountant.

But the ending was, in my opinion horrible. Why would her husband enjoy watching her getting screwed by his friends when he was gay? I've never considered a man using his trophy wife to share with his clients. Isn't the purpose of a "tropy" to laud over people; to show it off. Not to let others play with it. Further, he got married so he could have this facade of being straight. Why would he beat his wife and whore her out when she could easily crush this public facade he built. Further, I'm pretty sure he could have gone to jail if she went to the police. It just didn't all make that much sense to me.

Again it was a good story but the ending was soooooo cold....

The_PedantThe_Pedantabout 5 years ago
English Geography = an "F".

"Chalfont Saint Peter in rural Essex"

Having lived there, I can state categorically, that Chalfont Saint Peter is actually in Buckinghamshire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One more chapter please! Excellent story, excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WELL DONE AND THANK YOU!!

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 1 year ago
Fantastic

Awesome story. Please keep writing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous