All Comments on 'Escorts Revisited'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Nice

Liked it, appreciate your effort, story has lots of possibilities, more?

NorthPacific

oneoldmanoneoldmanover 6 years ago
Nice!

Thank you for a very enjoyable read with a sensative and vulnerable character trying to reassemble the pieces of a problematical life. I really was taken by Chrissy and would like to hear more from her, please.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Enjoyable short story

You handle the subject of this profession in a manner that is both tasteful and sophisticated. As always I find your writings both refreshing and upscale yet honest about human needs with regard to sex, physical intimacy, and in this case paying for the same. Well done. Please keep writing... there is an unflinching integrity and candor in your pen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Refreshing read

It is so good to read a tale of escort work with such a positive note. As a client I hold such ladies in deepest respect. At eighteen a working girl saved my life. Now in my sixties, it is escorts who are my support, giving me a reason to live. It is not the sex. It is having someone to talk to, hold and confide in, without judgement, contradiction, or conflict. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Be careful

One minute she was 54 and the next she was 52.

She was wearing a black dress with a pencil skirt.

Silly mistakes can make reading off putting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

...liked it very much. 5 stars

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

Nicely written story that was pleasant and enjoyable to read. She expressed the difference well between a paid escort and free girl friend or mistress. Money was important to her but she recognized the perk of safety from having well researched clients and representing a top level agency. I give it a *5*.

I also noticed the discrepancy about 54 and 52, but didn't see it as a mistake. Paul had just commented "not too much on the oldie". I assumed she lessened her age as a response, admitting to being in 50's as he evidently requested, but keeping it on the younger side. As far as the dress vs skirt, what else do you call the bottom of a dress? When describing her outfit, the top seemed connected to the bottom for me. Skirt seemed short hand for 'lower half of dress'.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Just read your story. So well written. You describe how a true escort feels.

Loved it

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Personally I admit that I have "employed" hookers and escorts. They differ in my opinion because, for one, an escort is generally more expensive because she is more attractive, intelligent, and prepared to deal with whatever the client has in mind. They are also more compassionate when the client needs something kinky.

Age doesn't matter; I'm paying for her attention to my desires and needs and if she succeeds in or exceeds my expectations, she can expect additional gratuity.

I thought this story was credible, erotic and enjoyable in every respect.

thorbetthorbet24 days ago

Great story, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...