All Comments on 'Espied Pt. 06'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
10towers10towersalmost 6 years ago
The plot thickens

Each day that there is a new episode is exciting, and I keep wondering where Sal's adventure will next lead. Will a grand finale lead to fulfillment of all her sexual fantasies?

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 6 years ago
An unexpected development

I was only indifferently interested in the first couple of parts of this story, but it became more interesting recently. I was very pleased with the way this part was going, but the sudden change in direction startled me considerably. Now I am on tenterhooks. What is behind the door?

You certainly have my attention now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What town, which bus and WHICH SHOPPING CENTRE?? I must know!

Good grief Dr Max, this is a bit different from your usual storylines, isn't it? I am breathlessly awaiting the next instalment - what is behind the green door - how will Sal cum next, and in front of whom?!

A very high level of eroticism, 5* of course

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
turning in nc direction

What appeals to me is the exhibitionist taking some risk, increasingly so, but still in control overall. This episode left this setup and went into domination bordering on nc. Given a deep and intimate relationship between the two, I could follow such a development, but here it was more of a turn-off to me.

NudistDavidNudistDavidover 2 years ago

Sal's initiation is progressing rapidly ... Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have enjoyed the earlier parts of this series but am not comfortable with the neighbour dominating poor Sal.

She has led a very ‘sheltered’ life which she was developing out of at her own, lovely, pace but I have started to loose interest now that the neighbour is pushing her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ditto what Anonymous said. I don’t like the coercion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Espied Pt. 05 Previous Part
Espied Series Info