All Comments on 'Espied Pt. 08'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Love the series keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still loving this

Please keep the series going. The young mans adventures at the stables, Sal needs to show the cock photos to her neighbor when he gets back, Sal and the young man need to pose for the group together (with Sal finishing him), Sal needs to photograph Lady Godiva and the young man in flagrante delicto, etc. Just some of the things that can be covered. Oh, and that doctor visit! Might Sal's virginity come into play here? Maybe the photo club could film that event!!! Sal would be higher than a kite with arousal! Just my musings. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It just keeps comimg

This is perhaps the best series of all. And there are many!

You’ve captured the feelings perfectly and expressed what every exhibitionist fears and needs: eager watchers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perhaps a series featuring the dominant horse woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Espied Pt. 07 Previous Part
Espied Series Info