Espied Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days later there was a knock at her door. It was a knock by arrangement. Sal opened the door and greeted her young friend. It was still dark, but a clear sky held the promise of a sunny and hot day. Her alarm had awoken her, and she had leapt from bed with the thought of walking naked in the countryside, together with her young friend, reason enough to get up. It was just so exciting. She had showered and not bothered to dress - why dress only to take clothes off again? It had surprised the young lad to be greeted at the door like that. It was quite the reversal of nakedness of a few days before and he had already been erect when he took his clothes off prior to them going out into the early morning half-light. Sal had unlocked the French windows, said 'come on' and reached and pulled him out by his 'handle ' and taken him at a trot down the garden, so keen was she to get going. There was just the door in the wall at the rear of the garden. She opened and stepped through.

"Come on."

"I don't know if I can - like this."

"Of course, you can." And again, Sal had pulled him by his cock and then she had patted his bottom to encourage him forward. Wonderful to see how his erect cock pointed the way. Sal was delighted. Down the lane they went behind the houses and then turned, over the stile, and out onto the path across the cornfield, the standing wheat so ripe for harvesting either side of them. In the middle of the field she paused.

"How's this?"

The light was growing, there was a smile on his face as he slowly turned around looking back to where they had come, forward along the path and out across the standing wheat.

"I can't believe it," he said stretching out his arms, "I'm out in the country with not a stitch on. I feel so free and so alive and so..."

"Erect," said Sal, "Your lovely cock is so firm, so masculine. This lovely light. I've got to photograph you. Pose, pose with your cock."

Superb photographs of the tall young man in the yellow light of dawn. The sun-bleached wheat and his mahogany body plus his big cock looking as if carved from wood. Did Sal want to touch him again, did Sal want to do things with that cock? Of course, she did but they had a walk to undertake first. Mutual masturbation, not four hundred yards from her house was not going to progress the walk.

Even with the stimulus of being out naked and having a naked woman beside him was not enough to maintain the big erection for the whole walk. It weakened and swung downwards as they walked through the wood. In some ways, as decorative swinging flaccid as swaying from side to side when tumescent. Some lovely photographs of a naked man walking through the wood.

It was a perfect early morning to be out and about. Two naked figures moving through the trees and fields. Not, as it proved, completely alone. Ahead of them they saw a horse and rider coming towards them.

"I love horses," said her companion, "but we are going to be seen. I thought you said there'd be nobody..."

Not only were they going to be seen but had already been seen. The rider and horse broke into a trot. It was the woman Sal thought of as 'Lady Godiva.'

"Good morning Sal." Her eyes, though, were on the young man, "and who is your friend?"

Sal made the introduction. Her friend was clearly fascinated by the horse. "So big," he said patting it on its nose.

The woman looked at Sal and then down to the young lad's genitalia and raised her eyebrows. Sal nodded in reply. It was not just the horse that was big. The young man walked around the horse, his hand upon its coat clearly aware of the importance of letting the horse know where you were.

"Do you ride?" It was a question directed at the young man.

Sal wondered if the woman was intending a double meaning. She could well imagine her young friend and Lady Godiva coupled. She had seen Chloe and Paul. She would enjoy watching the young man applying himself to the horsewoman, or would it be the other way around? The woman astride the young man's hips and lowering herself onto his erection and forcing it in. Sal knew she would like to watch, even assist, grasping and directing the big thing into the woman and then watching her riding it. It made her wetter than she already was.

"No, never had the opportunity. Never even been on a horse. Some of the girls at school rode. Used to spend their Saturdays at some stables mucking out and the rest, they talked about that and horses a lot. I was jealous. My friends thought it sissy."

Sal could not think that there was anything 'sissy' about the lad. She also thought it pretty typical of boys regarding things girls did as 'sissy' and unsuitable. It cut them off from a lot - worse it enabled girls to colonise what were originally boy activities. Being in the cavalry of old, being a cowboy, racing a horse or gallant huntsmen chasing Reynard was hardly 'sissy.'

"I would not be averse to having a young, strapping lad like you around my stables if you wanted to help. There is work for a man. Bales of straw can be heavy and wheelbarrowing to the muck heap. Perhaps," she smiled, "I could find other work for you to do."

To Sal the meaning was so obvious, and it seemed as if it was to the lad as well. He had been sexually excited earlier; his wonderfully wooden looking mahogany coloured cock had looked so fine against the yellow of the wheat and now it was going to look just fine again. The young lad's libido so strong that the slightest sexual impulse seemed to give him an erection. Perhaps the presence of not one but two women watching him, one clothed in riding gear, added to the effect. There was nowhere for him to hide. Lady Godiva had a commanding view from her horse and missed none of the movement, the swelling and rising up of the cock.

"Oh yes! Excellent. What a fine specimen of manhood. Let it grow, let it grow! A bit like Champion's"

Sal understood straightaway. The woman was referring to her horse. But the stallion, at that moment anyway, was clearly not thinking of frisky fillies in a field. The young man's was the only erection present. Lady Godiva with practised ease and grace, slipped down from Champion to the ground before the naked lad. The woman simply reached. It was so like how she would have been inspecting a horse - not that you grasp a horse's penis. Sal had asked before touching. The woman just reached out with her gloved hand and grasped.

"A real horse dick you've got here." She was sliding his foreskin, exercising it without so much as asking. "Have you?" It was a question clearly directed at Sal.

"No, no... I've made it come though." The woman had a way, a tone which compelled answers. She watched the gloved hand. There was something strangely erotic about a gloved hand exercising a penis. "May I?" And the photographer in her was active once more. Careful shots as always, angle, exposure, shutter speed with a consciousness of shadow and colour. Fine shots of the gloved hand on the hard and big penis. The dark skin of the penis, the lighter coffee brown of the knob, when revealed, the tan colour of the gloves and a backing of the brown of Champion's coat. A study almost in sepia!

Sal stepped back, "May I?" The shots now not just of penis and gloved hand but portraits of all the participants.

The woman smiled by way of permission and Sal took a photograph of the horse with the dismounted rider. The woman's hand was raised to hold its bridle and the other held the upstanding truncheon of the naked lad. An amazing photograph - bizarre in subject matter. And it got more so. The hand was not just holding but exercising. The wrinkled foreskin was being moved, uncovering and recovering that smooth knob so well shaped for opening and entering the sexual orifice of women. Lady Godiva was very much fondling, clearly enjoying the feel of the hard flesh in her hand. The young lad was unable to hold back his pleasure at the attention he was receiving. As Sal clicked again the lad began to spurt. Once more, not with herself this time, Sal caught the lad letting fly on camera - and let fly he did there on the path out in the countryside.

"Well done, well done," said the woman patting the boy's backside. "First rate. Lovely to see. Excellent. A first-rate show."

He for his part had a slightly confused and astonished look to him. Perhaps it was all a little much. Not just to go for a naked walk in the countryside with a naked Sal but to have his nakedness and penis admired and worked by a mature and authoritative horsewoman. The patting on his bottom was almost proprietorial.

"Do come along. I'd be delighted if you'd like to help in the stables and we can give you lessons on how to ride. We'll set you up with a docile little lass, Fiona, until you've got the hang of riding."

She saw the look on the lad's face and laughed,

"No, not one of the stable girls, Fiona's a mare. I don't suppose she'd notice much difference from Champion if you wanted to poke her with this."

The boy's penis was not yet fully deflated, and the woman bounced it up and down in her gloved hand.

The woman was still laughing as she got back upon Champion. She lifted the reins, "But there are stable girls too, though I think they might find you too much as a jockey." Her eyes dropped to the shrunken cock. "A bit too big for them. You might need restraining if you were to cover them." She held out her hand to him. "Well are we going to see you at the stables? I have work for you and... your dick."

They turned and watched the woman trot on.

"Did she mean what I think she meant?"

"I think," said Sal, "the offer was genuine if you want to learn to ride and help in her stables." She smiled, "I also think she'll want to do more than handle your penis. I think if you fancy rolling in the hay - the right expression for stables - she was very much indicating that was a requirement. Perhaps I can come along and do some more equine photography."

They walked on, the discussion for the next few minutes very much about Lady Godiva, the stables and even the stable girls. Her young friend seemed as much excited by the thought of the horses as enjoying the woman. Sal wondered what the woman's husband would think about the new young stallion in the stable. She was sure the stable girls would be pleased.

They saw no one else. A lovely early morning's walk in the sunshine. In a way Sal was disappointed Lady Godiva had been the one to play with the lovely big cock swinging away next to her. It was simply wonderful though to be out and walking in the beautiful summer's morning. Wonderful too to be naked and feeling free.

"Well how was that?" Sal asked as they stepped through the door in the back wall of her garden and closed it.

"I really enjoyed that. Scary we might be seen but just being out naked is such a joy. Nice meeting your friend too. I did, though, feel awful at erecting but then..."

"You liked doing that?"

"Yeah, I like showing it off. I like the feeling of it growing and I can't stop it - whilst people watch."

"Your imagined display to your classmates when you were at school. The girls giggling and wide eyed. The boys' showers not working and you've borrowed theirs only for the whole hockey team to troupe in unexpectedly. You standing there with your so big cock at attention as they all stare. But then they start to undress..."

It had been deliberate. Sal had wanted to see him rise. She was not disappointed.

"There'll want to pet you and then make your come." Her hands reached and touched. Not yet his cock but his warm skin, damp with perspiration. Such beautiful, shiny, black skin. As Lady Godiva had done she patted his taut, manly buttocks. He was a big lad, tall and strong and what a cock! "How many girls hands do you think could be on your cock at once?" Her hands cupped his big wrinkled ball sack. "How long could you hold out before they felt not just the warm water of the shower on their hands but another liquid?"

"Not long, Sal, not long."

He might well have come copiously not that long before in the horsewoman's gloved hand, but his second ejaculation of the morning was still impressive and spurted strongly from his penis. One of Sal's hands to his penis, the other holding up and fondling his balls. Strong warm spurts right onto her tummy.

"Nice?"

"Very nice, thank you. So nice you talking about what I have only thought about in my head. So comfortable so easy."

"Shall we go walking again, another day?"

"Oh, yes please!"

12