Espied Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"A horse, Sal? Why do you think of that and not a gently grazing heifer in the warm summer pasture as the bull comes up behind her?"

She looked up and could see he was looking down at her stretched out across his table, he was probably looking at her bottom. Her eyes returned to the penis pointing at her. It was wet around its little mouth, plump and so sexual.

"So, I don't frighten you?"

"Not a bit Sal. If you got too frisky I would simply smack that plump bottom of yours."

The penis moved an inch closer to her mouth. Perhaps he was moving closer to reach her bottom - or was it simply to be sucked? Sal's lips opened and for a moment she was about to move forward and take a penis into her mouth for the very first time but then she moved back and sat up.

"Oh," he said, the disappointment registering on his face.

Her neighbour might think he understood her: but she was not sure she understood herself. He had made her do things on the bus, had made her do things with Mr. Grant. She had thought she would like to suck his cock, knew he would like that but, perhaps, not yet: she was suddenly more her old self. Surprised at what she was about to do, all at once a little nervous at the thought of sucking upon a man's cock and having him come in her mouth. What had she come to? A woman who had been shocked at her neighbour's private garden nudity now contentedly about to suck his cock and drink his semen.

Sal sat staring and unsure in the middle of the table. A naked and aroused woman looking at a naked and aroused man. His penis, all swollen and standing did look very 'nice.' She had, really, thought that all along from when she had first seen it in his garden. And there had been that shock when it had actually ejaculated. That first time when she had seen his seminal fluid 'appear' in her viewfinder as the camera had clicked away in 'sports mode.' She had, at the time, seen her interest as purely technical, taking photographs as she might have done of a bird in flight. Instead, it had been a man's cum in flight being produced, geyser like, from his penis. But her excitement had been sexual when she had seen the results of her photography and it had led her on and on. Where was it all leading to?

No, she was not going to suck her neighbour: instead she was going to make him come himself. She would like to see that again. In a way it was a pity his friends were not still there, because she would like to have made him do that in front them. The thought excited her. She playing with herself whilst he did that in front of his friends. He had very much told her what to do with Mr. Grant, he had told her to go and get her album, so why should she not turn the tables a bit and tell him what to do. Perhaps even tried telling Vince and Al what to do. Perhaps there might have been three penises erect and in a row, all coming at her command - she knew she would have wanted her camera!

Sal sat in the middle of the table and slowly spread her legs as she looked at her neighbour.

"Go on, see if you can reach, see if you can spurt this far, see if your cum can touch my..." She almost used the 'C' word. Sal!

Sal was surprised at herself. But was she not surprised at herself again and again? The idea had come out of nowhere. All three men could have played that game, a coconut shy with all the three men not so much trying to knock a coconut to the ground as get their semen to her vagina. Perhaps more like the rifle range at the fair with the men and their 'rifles' trying to hit the bulls eye! Sal looked at her neighbour's pointing erection and hanging balls. She smiled, his balls were hairy like miniature coconuts - just the right shape - it amused her the comparison but equally they excited her. She knew once the doctor's prescription had taken effect she would be feeling those hairy coconuts up close against her sex and with his 'rifle' inside her body ready to shoot. Her fingers went once more to her sex. Could she make herself come again as she watched her neighbour wank?

"Won't you suck?"

The disappointment real. It made Sal tingle. The tables had turned. She was in control.

"Wank and come. I want to see you spurt. Send it to me. Go on, faster, make yourself come."

"Oh. Not just a little suck?"

Sal lifted her hand away from her sex exposing it to her neighbour and touched her fingers to her lips and licked. A little suck but not on his penis! How could she have imagined, not so many weeks before, that she would be sitting naked on a table waiting and wanting a man to ejaculate, teasing him with wet fingers and refusing to suck?

"No."

It was lovely to see when it came. Strong spurts across the table towards her - aimed at her. Sal counted all ten out loud, all coming towards her, out of the eye of his penis, until he was done. Such a thrill to see. More than a thrill, actually, she had come too.

From the man and straight towards her across the table lay streaks of white reaching to within an inch of her sex - almost but not quite! It would have been quite a picture - or two had she set her camera up.

"Thank you," she said, moving backwards away from the semen and then she swivelled off the table, picked up her album and walked out into the night. It had not at all ended as she had perhaps expected but she was very satisfied. It had been fun, sexy and amusing - and she had come twice - it was only in the morning that she thought she had perhaps not been very kind - unneighbourly even! A tease?

Her neighbour had been there in the morning in his striped pyjamas and this time Sal had no compunction about sucking. She had thought some more since the night before - and dreamt some more. Lovely and big in her mouth - soft and hard all at the same time. With her free hand she undid the pyjama cord letting her neighbour's pyjama trousers fall. Her hand reached and in the palm of her hand were those two miniature, hairy coconuts she had thought about the night before, nestling there like eggs in a nest. She fondled. Were men not so lovely - so sexy.

"I am going to come, Sal. Shall I, in your mouth?"

Sal did not reply. How could she with her mouth so full - of cock - but the fact she carried on stroking his knob with her tongue and sliding her lips to say nothing of her fingers playing with his 'coconuts' rather indicated an affirmative.

Not this time across the table top or even across her body but actually in her mouth. Strong, hot spurts. For the first time Sal was experiencing a man coming inside her body: not in her vagina but in her mouth. Between her legs her sex throbbed. Sal reached and touched. She was very wet. The pulsing warmth of the semen had been a surprising pleasure. Her imagination had made the act quite something in her mind and, perhaps surprisingly, the reality had not disappointed. It had been an intensely sexual act, having her neighbour's penis spurting in her mouth. She swirled the thick man fluid around her mouth and swallowed as she had seen Chloe do. What a thing!

Her neighbour was blinking as he looked down at Sal. She in turn looked up at him with his cock still in her mouth, her tongue still upon it. What must the scene look like? Her neighbour in just pyjama top, Sal kneeling before him and with his penis in her mouth. She knew she would do it again but next time with her camera all set up.

It was only when she felt a lessening of size in her mouth that she moved backwards and let the man's penis fall from her lips.

"You've got cum on your chin." Her neighbour reached, and Sal felt his finger stroking up her chin to her mouth, she licked and on her tongue was more of his semen. "Now up you get, Sal, hop up on the table like a good girl and I'll do the same for you."

"But..."

"No buts, do as you are told." And he had the effrontery to smack her bottom.

And Sal did as she was told. She had seen Paul do it to Chloe, could recall a few of her schoolfriends giggling about what they had done to each other, but it was new to her - as so many things were. She got up onto the table and opened her legs to him. It was a sexual surrender - the opening of legs to a man - but it was not the ordinary surrender. There was no unzipping of flies, no raising of the kilt, no extraction of firm penis or simply its presentation - there was no erection. She was undoubtedly showing herself to a man, letting him see the long diamond shape of her pudenda from the heart shape of her pubic hair down across the rise of her fleshy clitoral hood, the wet separated lips, her little pee hole and her open vagina. Letting him see where his penis might go - if it was not floppy and dripping from recent use.

Sal closed her eyes as she felt his breath moving her curls and then there was the touch of his tongue, not to her lips, not to her clitoris but at her opening. She shuddered as she felt the tongue rotating, not outside but just inside the entrance, as if feeling its way. Sal had had fingers but never a tongue inside her.

The delicate touch of lips and tongue to her sex was a delight and she gave herself up to it. Eyes closed she just lay there on the table, her bottom smarting a bit, whilst her neighbour explored her intimately with his lips and tongue. So different, so much more tickling and exciting than mere fingers. The delight, the sensations, exquisite, Sal just flowed onto his lapping tongue. And lapping it was. As she had drunk his semen he was drinking her wetness, his tongue running up her sex from her opening, across her pee hole to her clit, moving on to tickle her hood before running back again. Up and down, up and down as she wriggled and moaned. Could anything be better? Perhaps a penis: perhaps a tongue and a penis at the same time!

Sal! You naughty, naughty girl. She rather thought she should be spanked for the very idea, a penis hard and working in her vagina whilst another man licked at her clit and sex.

She came - of course she came - how could she not under the sometimes softly rasping, sometimes tickling onslaught of her neighbour's tongue. It even pushed into her vagina.

He brought her coffee afterwards. She had lain upon his table with eyes closed after he had risen from her sex. She had heard him moving about but had stayed basking in the feeling of having come really well. Only when he had said 'coffee?' had she opened her eyes and sat up. There he was in his pyjama top and nothing else with two mugs in his hand. Her eyes had dropped, fallen to his penis.

"No Sal, it isn't going to stand up for you just yet. Men cannot do that so quickly. I'm sure if Vince and Al were here... well, you could ask."

"I'm not that..."

"Obsessed?"

"I'm not."

"But you'll come back this evening won't you and be sucked and suck again."

"I might." But she knew she would.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12