All Comments on 'Espied Pt. 11'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago

At this point, you could make her do almost anything and I would love it all the same, but even if you decide to just end here and now I wouldn't be too mad either (just little sad). It had been a good ride, and what ever endless adventures still await Sal, they will be coming as a bonus to the story about her transformation, about the beautiful butterfly braking out her cocoon. I just hope you won't let her burn at the lights that lure her... although even that could be a great story.

Microbevel8Microbevel8almost 6 years ago
Perfect pause

Falling in love with Sal. Mrs Riley has some wetness between her aged legs yet. I like how Mrs Riley has developed in the series. If Sal has other adventures I am sure Mrs Riley will want to be there as well. The two of them meeting on a stroll? Passing in Mr Grant’s lobby? Great series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sal!

Sal is finally deflowered and by multiple partners and in a semi-public situation! What a wonderful story. I look forward to more of Sal's adventures. What may she learn in them, about herself and others? Maybe Sal will someday find love and settle down to an "interesting" marriage? I can only hope! Thank you for this wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Another great chapter to a great story. You have a great knack for making good characters and I can't wait to see more of Sal. The photography scene over the last couple of chapters was utterly fantastic. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

Very well written. This chapter could be the end, but feel free to write more. Not every chapter has to out-do the prior ones. I think some girl-girl sex will be a good place to go.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
A milestone reached

Sal has come so far. Perhaps she (and you) feel a need to pause, to reflect before continuing. However, I hope you do continue.

Now Sal has so many possibilities. I hope to see more exhibitionism; she is very comfortable with nudity now. I expect Sal will also explore new (for her) sexual frontiers.

Anxiously awaiting new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautifully crafted

Just read Espied series I think it is beautifully crafted, so nice to read a story in English not American and with better vocabulary than most. The story starts off very believable and progresses so slowly it remains almost real.

Very enjoyable

I will now start another of your stories

Putney62Putney62over 4 years ago
Just as Sal wanted more...

So do I and I am sure your readers do. Looking forward to more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You thought it was the end?

You, Dr Max C, may have thought this was the logical end to Sal's tale, but having re-read the whole series again I am sure there is more to tell that you haven't got round to yet. So long as you avoid the repetition of the Garden Shed series, then I am sure you could do worthy credit to a continuation.

I would enjoy reading of another visit with Paul & Chloe, as a guest for a week or two at their place, with more adventure on the beach as well. Maybe more intense threesome fun, or a min-orgy on the beach? Especially with Sal's thoughts and feelings brought out to the light of day.

Additionally, I think there might be a nice scenario for her young ebony friend and a photo-shoot at the stables. Maybe with The Lady Godiva and the young man, or even one of the admiring stable girls joining in as Sal takes pictures. Then Sal enjoying her friend inside her after teh shoot completes, maybe watched by the others.

I think we need you to apply yourself to providing more.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

Campus77Campus775 months ago

I see you have added another chapter more recently. I'll make final comment after reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Espied Pt. 10 Previous Part
Espied Series Info

SIMILAR Stories