All Comments on 'Esther and Me Ch. 03'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
not bad story, good writing , but

same old plot, there was obviously no sex, and it is nothing new in finding out about wife's cheating. It was same as like others, usual steps

1. doubt, 2. confirmation, 3. action,4. move on

you should try on more tense stories, where wife ay or ay not cheat, or want to cheat, or other stress building things, you have done it in past, you write well, you can make the better, it was good but very plain ans simple, nothing new other than dialogues. Dont think there is much you can write more in this story, making it four chapter, we all know where it is going, wasting effort and chapters on very obvious plot. You should not have divide it into so many chapters, it will make your your work look look like average, four chapters but average, it could have been better if it was one single chapter story, some may like it or not, but sometime readers get frustated when every next chapter is obvious. each chapter is expected to be new turn to story, not same old obvious step. you are good writer. Dont make your work just average by writing average, you had proved you can do it again. I always look forward to your submissions.

Incestor007

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Another good chapter Slirpuff.

Okay, the action wasn't as fast and furious as the other chapters. But still very readable and well written.

On to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good story so far.

Seems the story's moved from LW to Romance and I'm fine with that. I've been reading quite a few stories in the Romance section lately and it feels good. I've had some good laughs and even a few tears from others, so I say press on and give this couple a happy ending.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
S, Great writing!

Found story. Started @ 1. Stopped her (of couse) remembered to vote/thank you. Great writing.

x

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
surprisingly the story got less depressing after 1st chapter

I'm glad.

Cheating after 40 odd years of marriage just doesn't sound forgivable... It sounds like the wife gave up and no longer cares. "Tired of being good"? Naw! Cheating at a younger age is no better, but if one doesn't commit or hasn't yet commited their all then when the other cheats it's less hurtful.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Five stars. Thanks.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Christmas

I'm a little torn about his kids and Christmas.

Part of me says you invite both, and if one doesn't come it's their loss.

Another says that the wronged part should get preference.

It's not made clear who was invited first, I guess in my world he would be invited first, and if she wouldn't come if he was there, tough! Now, if she WOULD come, then he either accepts her presence or doesn't go.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
WOW!

Best chapter yet!

I loved that he finally unleashed verbally on his cheating slut ex and the interplay of relationships between Esther, Lucy, Catherine and Steve is very good!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

hell yes. I fell for Esther in the beginning. I always went for the older women. More mature, more quick witted, and stable.

The story didn't reflect too much on the character of his wife, or her coming of age much, or the reasons, or drama that should have been there.

I was more concerned with how, and why Esther had taken such an interest in him to begin with. Oh well. Well done Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
100 widowers?

At the end of the chapter perhaps "widowers" should be "widows."

I'm enjoying the story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
OK still having problems with distant and years to go

Tracks still matching

Subplot

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good chapter

Sad that Esther is fading. Loved.him blasting the ex for being a cheating bitch.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Continue great story

And onward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Going To

Miss Esther, there aren't many like her in LW but too many Sarah's. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God, buy I do love Esther. Can you but imagine thst she was hell on wheels when she was younger, 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So cuck husband didn't get any revenge on Sarah's fuck buddies?!!

What happened to the cameras mounted in his old home?!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

... living well ...

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Great story and most of my questions from the last chapter have been answered, sort of. I'm thinking Steve needs to be divorced before he can ask Catherine to marry him. Hopefully that will happen before Ester passes on. Still need to BTB because she still doesn't get it, cheating is cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous