Et Sidste Kys: The Last Kiss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akbashev
akbashev
84 Followers

"Okay?" She asked when I'd finished and took the glass of water back and left me to sleep. I knew she was probably going to go to work and my father was too. But I knew that Jessica was still off for the weekend and would keep me company, especially after what we'd done together the night before, but she was probably still asleep and I didn't want her to wake up, revert back to her original view she had of me, that I was sick and didn't want to be around her or see her at all and ignore me. So I stayed awake, staring up at the ceiling and trying to keep my mind off the urge to vomit and waited for the nausea suppressant pill to start working.

While I was laying in my bed, I thought I might've heard the clank of a pan and the slamming of a refrigerator and sat up in bed, wondering if it was Jessica, but with the silence that came afterward, I figured I was just hearing things and sunk back down. So it was a surprise to Jessica when she opened my bedroom door and saw me, already awake.

"Heeeeyyyy!" She said happily when I smiled at seeing her. The nausea suppressant seemed to have worked and I no longer felt as sick as I did before.

"What's this?" I asked as she set down a tray in front of me that had toast and some orange juice on it...about the only thing I could eat in the morning without feeling sick afterwards, unless I took two more nausea suppressant pills, which made me sleepy afterwards.

"Oh, just a little thank you for last night." She replied and smiled at me. She was genuinely thankful for the night before when we'd done something dirty, but neither of us seemed to feel that it was wrong so we said nothing to each other about it and sought to forget about the implications of me fingering my own sister and her giving me a blowjob. I looked at the wildflower that was in the vase a little ways away from the glass of orange juice and realized that it was pretty, almost as pretty as Jessica was.

"What?" She asked when she saw me staring at her intently. She quieted as I took the flower from the vase and told her to bend in closer to me. I slipped the flower behind her ear and let her hair hold it in place, and let her withdraw to her original sitting position in which she now looked even more exquisite then before.

"Ah, much better." I said and took a sip of the orange juice and then set it back down. Jessica smiled and blushed a little, making her look even more youthful and sexy. "Hmmm, you look even sexier than last night."

"Yeah?" She asked and stood up, turned around and let me see her body that was unfortunately covered by her clothes. I wished I could've seen her entire body since the first time I'd only seen a little of her because it was almost dark in her room, but I held on to the hope that we would do something again that led to me seeing her in her full, unclothed glory. She walked back over to my bed and sat down and attempted to lay back on the pillow next to me, but before her body could fully hit the mattress, there was a sound of someone knocking on the front door.

"I'll be back really fast." She said and pecked me on my cheek and went to answer the door while I began to eat some toast and drink some more orange juice.

She came back a short while later, laid down on my bed next to me, and let me run my fingers through her long black hair. "Who was at the door?" I asked curiously. I'd heard her voice rise slightly from the front of the house though my open door for some reason while she was away, but I didn't know whom she'd been talking to.

"No one...can I ask you a question?" She asked suddenly, looking up at me. I gave her a small nod and told her she could ask anything and she told me who'd been at the door.

"Well...do—if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?" She asked slightly nervously, stumbling over the order of her words, seemingly trying to phrase them just right for me. She didn't have to say the name of the organization the person who'd rang our doorbell had come from, I knew at once. The make a wish foundation had asked me before if I'd wanted to go somewhere when I was about nine years old and then again when I was thirteen, but I told them there was something that they were unable to give me and that I didn't want anything unless they were able to give me what I'd wanted. It was a closer relationship with my one and only sister, not sexually, but just a simple brother and sister relationship so that I would be happy and know that our supposed relationship was more than just being related to each other on paper since she never came and saw me in the hospital. The make a wish foundation people certainly were persistent in asking me to go somewhere and now that Jessica was actually sitting with me and not uncomfortable, I figured what the hell and finally decided to go somewhere, but with only one stipulation that my family and my sister were able to go with me.

"It was the make a wish foundation again, wasn't it?" I asked, making sure I had been right in my assumption. She nodded to me. "They always come...maybe this time I should go somewhere...mom and dad haven't had a vacation in a long time."

"Where?" She asked. I was at a loss for words. When the make a wish foundation people came when I was nine, I'd thought of going to Disney world like every kid did, but the second time they came when I was thirteen, I just wanted to go somewhere that chemotherapy didn't exist and somewhere that would rid my mind of memories of being sick and having cancer, but there was no place I would be able to go for that.

"Oh, I have no idea, where would you want to go?" I asked, hoping she'd have a place where she wanted to go. I suddenly wondered why I'd thought of her instead of me, but I truly didn't care where I went, so long as Jessica was with me.

"Uh...how about every athlete's dream when they win a major game?" She said finally, looking up at me and giving me a weird look, affirming what I knew she was thinking. It had been my first choice after all.

"Ah, Disney world...well, Disney world it is." I said and kissed the top of her head. At least everyone would have fun at Disney world, I thought. Jessica cuddled closer to me and set her face on my chest. I wished I'd put on a shirt or something since my chest probably felt cold, but as soon as the skin on her face touched my skin, everything inside of me seemed warm. I would've thought I'd have felt hot with the sheet and blanket on and Jessica's warm body next to mine but I oddly felt only warm, like there was something inside the air that kept the temperature in my room just right.

We stayed close to each other the rest of the day, kissing every once in a while and laying next to one another, feeling each other's body comforting one another's in a non-sexual way. We talked more then than I could remember and I asked her about school and what she was learning. She told me that most of the school work was either winding down or preparing for the final end of the year senior test. I asked her if she was nervous and she told me that she was only nervous about her test in biology, but she didn't keep her thoughts on it and we talked about other things as well.

-------------------------

The next day I knew I was going to be alone and wasn't looking forward to the day at all, but it was a slight comfort knowing that Jessica would still be home later in the day when the school day ended. I thought she would just come in and say goodbye after eating breakfast and leave, but she had a different thought. She came in my room, right after breakfast as I'd anticipated, but she didn't just say goodbye, she dropped her backpack on the floor, and then began to kiss me and before I knew it, we were frenching like crazy.

I'd had limited exposure to kissing in general and was worried that putting my tongue in her mouth like she was mine, that I would upset her or even disgust her, but I let it slip and she didn't stop kissing, but instead, seemed to grow more and more energetic. Soon, our tongues were slithering and slipping in and out of each other's mouths and I couldn't help but feel aroused, remembering when she'd preformed oral sex on me. She guided me at first, but by the end of the kissing, I was guiding her. Jessica had had more experience, but I soon caught up with her and found that French kissing was actually pretty easy to do. We continued for quite some time until I glanced at the clock and realized that it was only a few minutes until the bus would be coming down our street to stop in front of our house and had to stop her. She seemed a little light headed as I was at that point and wavered a little as she finally got up and grabbed her backpack from the floor, quickly pecked me on more time on the lips and then hurried out the door, just in time to hop aboard the bus and leave for eight excruciating hours.

My mother came in a few minutes after Jessica left and inquired about the status of my health and found that I was quite lively compared to the day before. She let me walk around the house and went to her room to catch up on some paperwork that needed to be done for her job and the bills from the hospital. I, on the other hand, secretly went straight to Jessica's room. It wasn't to snoop on her or anything, but to smell her smell.

To those who've never been with a person who leaves for a short or long period of time, you wouldn't know how much solace you can find in that person's room, among their possessions and scents that were left behind. As soon as I opened the door, I felt a fresh smell of her perfume and bodily smell hit me and I instantly wished she were there with me in the room. I walked through the door and looked around, trying not to disturb anything and keep it in its place. I looked at the pictures of her friends she had hanging on her wall and on her desk and saw a picture of her and her friend, Kaliegh, the one who'd rejected me for a date a little while ago. I picked up the picture and looked first at Jessica's face and then at Kaliegh's and realized that Jessica looked so much more beautiful than Kaliegh did. Kaliegh reminded me of an ogre and Jessica reminded me of a ravishingly beautiful princess.

I put the picture frame down and then saw the pair of panties that she'd worn the first night we'd had sex. I picked them up off the floor, examining them and then caught a slight trace of her pussy that was left on the soft cloth. I wanted so badly to smell her again in the flesh, but since she was at school, I would have to wait. My mother's desk chair scraping against the floor on the other side of the house made me suddenly drop them and then retreat from her room back to mine.

All through the day, I watched television, glancing up at the clock several times in the hour, waiting for the regular time that Jessica would get back home and half way through the day, there was a knock on the door and I went to answer it.

The woman from the make a wish foundation was back with brochures and paperwork on where I could've gone and I invited her in, not because I wanted to, but because I wanted to be polite and not offend her so that we would be able to go on the trip. She dropped all of her stuff on our kitchen table and I went to get my mother so that she could sign off on the paperwork, showing that she'd agreed to the trip and everything. The woman from the make a wish foundation began to commence showing me brochures of exotic places, like Cancun and Tijuana. I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about Mexico but I listened to her explain what there was to do just to be polite again. Then she showed me places in the Caribbean, especially Jamaica...she seemed extremely excited and even went so far as to try and coerce me in to choosing it since she would accompany us on our trip as a sort of chaperone, making sure we had everything we wanted and needed. The more she insisted; the more and more I wished Jessica would get home. My father got back from work just before Jessica did, and his arrival gave me an excuse to put off on deciding where our vacation was going to be taken and finally, just before the woman started asking me again, I heard the rumble of a school bus approaching outside, the squeak of the brakes from a school bus, and then the handle of the door turning. I nearly jumped up and rushed over to the door to meet her, but she came in, dropped her backpack by the door and began walking towards us when she saw we were all sitting around the table.

"All I need is for you to sign here...and here." The woman had skipped the second conversation about Jamaica almost entirely and decided to get my parents to sign all of the paperwork first and then write in our vacation destination later when I'd finally made my decision.

"Hey." Jessica said in a non-assuming tone as she pulled a spare dining room chair to the table next to me.

"Now, where would you like to go?" She asked as she flipped the papers over and made sure all the necessary parts were signed.

"Well...w—I decided on Disney world." I said in a slightly nervous voice. The woman had been so emphatic about Jamaica, but I was only too happy to hear the disappointment in her voice.

"Oh, excellent, excellent." She replied; still choosing not to look at me and go over the papers that had just been signed for a second time. I thought for a moment that she was going to write one thing down and then scratch it out when she left so that she could have her own dream vacation to Jamaica, but she also worked for the organization that was going to give us the vacation and if she did anything underhandedly, I would complain and she would lose her job, making her unable to go anywhere else unless it was on her own time and money. She probably figured that she would accept our Disney world destination now and try to pressure some other kid dying of cancer to go to Jamaica later.

"Well, we will call you for your reservations, everything will be taken care of, a rental car, airfare, hotel, passes to Disney world...with special privileges of course, food, all of it." She answered, still kind of avoiding me and shuffling away to put her paperwork, forms and brochures back in to a briefcase she'd brought. My father offered to help her carry everything back to her car, but she refused and stubbornly shuffled out of our house, lugging the heavy briefcase behind her and tossing it in to the back of her car just before she drove off slightly quicker than a normal person would've, probably cursing me the entire time. But I didn't care what she thought or wanted. My parents were just as excited as Jessica and I was and told me I'd made a good choice. (Continued on to part 2)

akbashev
akbashev
84 Followers