All Comments on 'Eternal Promise'

by dizzylia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

Great Story! When is the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hopeing.

Hoping to read more stories from you soon. I loved this story & I can't wait for you to write some new stories.

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratoreover 13 years ago

This is the first story of yours I've read, Dizz, and I am impressed. A fantastic bit of romance that drew me right in and kept me there as it moved from a mudane moment to an ethereal eternity. Thanks for the read!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 11 years ago
Mmmm,

this was yummy. Mysterious, passionate and tender, this love story could easily be the end of a long series or the beginning of another. Your writing style is easy to read, with nuanced descriptions and believable dialogue. I loved that you let us into the mind of the characters. The love story you tell overpowers the mystery story you hint at. It was altogether delicious. Please write more.

stickygirlstickygirlover 11 years ago
clever writing

Beautiful! I love all the questions: thank you for leaving us to answer them for ourselves....

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Nice!

Wonderful little story. Enjoyed it.

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Oh so good!

Thank you!

L

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

Great story! Sweet ending. A little back story would have been nice, not necessary, but nice. But it seemed they were star crossed lovers, two souls bound by the heavens to be together always. through life and beyond. Always together.

Thanks for writing

chris_coupchris_coup11 months ago

Fabulous! Well done.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy18 days ago

Soulmates …. What a wonderful heartwarming story ….. magnificent

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌈🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdizzylia@dizzylia
I am a wanderer, gathering things from others' experiences while adding my own, the mix becoming richer by the day. I always welcome feedback, opinions, and ideas as I strive to learn more, grow more, and discover new things about myself and those around me. I am a highly typi...