All Comments on 'Eternally Bound Pt. 01'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Erotic and nice to see to back.

As always, put heart soooo near to my rib that almost broke burst! Ignore other comment, I always prefer novella over too short story. Also nice to see you back, you are remarkable writer and I hope yourself are professional writer. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great start!!

Great start and i love the characters and how you are building this up.

Ignore the comments below. Sounds like they want a quick stroke story. You're building plot and characters just like an author should.

A reader needs to appreciate where the author is leading them and let that journey happen. If the content isn't what they want then they should move on. Don't bash it because it didn't follow how they wanted it to track.

Keep it going!

ckcb4u2ckcb4u2about 7 years ago

Very well communicated story so far. Obviously, the author has some deep feelings regarding this subject and is a hopeless romantic as well. As I read, I could feel the electric and intense love and desire that Chris has for his mother. So far, one of the best stories that I have read in this genre. I look forward to part 2.

StillgoodStillgoodabout 7 years ago
A Hot Foundation

How you are building the framework of this story AND keeping the audience's attention is the mark of a good storyteller. On top of it all is a really HOT fantasy! Keep going and I'll keep reading.

katibkatibabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

One rarely finds literary quality and eroticism so beautifully combined. I am doubly impressed. And, to top it off, the story line is captivating.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
Incredibly hot!

I suppose I'll be the one to say using a redhead for the hot woman is stereotypical (red on the head, great in bed) but it's a great premise to base a story on a college professor as the product of an incestual coupling that also gave her virginity to her dad. Then how she reacts to Chris and encourages him through acting out his mommy fantasy blew my mind. I look forward to seeing how you have her help him with the actual plan. I also loved the part of the "teaser" next installment--great idea not done here in what I've read!

Great buildup with him resolving his fears and doing it via taking a class (very unique). Original idea of using the professor although the MILF part isn't original except for the part I already stated. You've taken something and avoided the typical pitfalls (the guy being well hung so the woman falls for him because of his size or it's just "wham bam") and filled in the details some authors miss. Really refreshing to know his mom is "going down," but he's going to truly woo her like a normal woman. Can't wait for more.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Excellent can't wait for more

A very hot story.

Very well thought out.

g00db0ig00db0iabout 7 years ago
Gorgeous

Just beautiful writing; certainly a cut above the usual dross. Thank you.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story, One of the best written I've seen here.

The premise and build up are exquisite. You kept enthralled from the first word to the end. I can't wait for more.

KayWyeKayWyeabout 7 years ago
Holy crap dude

I agree with the previous comments. Not just a quick stroke story, this has the potential to be truly special. Cannot WAIT for the next chapter. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Having had a fling with a female professor while in college

This brought back some great memories - my Gail taught me so much about how to treat a woman- great story and I am looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This one needs 10 stars!

This has got to be the best story I've read on this site. Thank you for sharing and please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holy hell!

I've been coming to literotica for years and years and I've made less than 5 comments and they have only ever been on amazing works of art. You my gifted friend have forced me to sit here and say thank you.

I love the insight and the direction you are approaching this story from. It absolutely hits the nail on the head, so many have these thoughts and feelings, I myself for my Aunt and Mom ever since I can really remember thinking romantically and sexually. Hell I did end up dating my cousin for almost 2 years growing up. Anyways thank you again and you have been bookmarked and I am looking forward to your next chapter.

mentalmanmentalmanabout 7 years ago
Wowwwww.

Incredible. Truly original plot, and well paced... Hot fantasy role play "now" , but we know the true prize will be Beth and Chris. So many sub plots possible with this one. Simply amazing. Can't wait for part 2

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Wow!

A very yummy tale you've started here! Amazingly good so far! I can't wait for more! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More, more, more!

We need part two, like, yesterday! This is such a unique take on the mother/son Taboo genre, and I LOVE it. The writing is sharp, well-paced, and scorching hot! Please tell me we won't have to wait long for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
one of my top ten

wow, more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes!!!!

Wow!!! Loved all of it......can't wait for more!!!!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Yes Please

so very erotic I have to read more soon please.

boaman007boaman007about 7 years ago
Great start

Love it so far can't wait for more. Well written and great character development. Anxiously awaiting the next installment.

VictorN55VictorN55about 7 years ago
Well Crafted

Well crafted story. The build up is great, cant wait for the next installment. *****

BTW Chardonnay is a white wine.

gobears85gobears85about 7 years ago
More

Great start. Can't wait for more.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
seduction..reality...mother, son incest

Loved the intimate fatasia playing out between the professor and student...slow, sensual allure seducing the sons mind into the forbiden reality of his incestuos desire for his mother....continue...

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
awesome start

hopefully he will have both shannon and beth

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
What A Delight!

You're doing it all for me so far!

+A love story with Mother and Son, check!

+Worshipping a big, round ass (two, actually), check!

+Big, yummy boobs to nurse on, check!

+Fantasy M/S role-play that's hot and taboo, check!

+Great writing, check!

All I need to make this perfect is Chris slurping up the hot creampie from Mommy's hairy, freshly fucked cunt!

Oh, and Part 2, of course. Really looking forward to that, but first I'm going to check out some of your other works.... Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I usually do not get hooked on long stories like this with out more sex in the beginning. This one just caught and held my attention from beginning to the end of this first part. I can not wait for the next installment of this storey. I hope you get it posted sooner vs later. Thank you.

talltailstalltailsabout 7 years ago
A gem

It is so rare to have a story told so well, with polished text, great punchy dialog, and clean editing. No distractions; just story. If you don't write outside of this sphere then the world is missing out. Well done. I look forward to part 2.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 7 years ago
Seductive & sexy

There should be more women like Shannon.

CANNOT wait for Part 2!

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyabout 7 years ago
Thinks

Thinks for writing again mejau71

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

You are a gifted writer.

navelmannavelmanabout 7 years ago
welcome back

what a great comeback

i am a crazy fan of yours

especially the story of a tale of forbidden love

god i have read it so many times

and the audio is such an addiction in raven fox's voice

hope she does an audio version of this too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are one of the best!!!

As a writer I have to admit than you are a real gifted writer.

I have never missed your beautiful and highly erotic stories. Please keep on writing because your stories are real diamonds.

Saroig Brown

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
Awesome Return!

I'm so freaking elated to see your return to Literotica, and once again you cum with the some serious hotness! This first chapter was captivating, and while I'm definitely rooting for Chris to succeed in capturing Beth's heart, I would be remiss if I didn't say that I hope you don't plan to remove Shannon entirely once that happens. Call me greedy, but her sheer sultriness, open support and dedication to Chris' cause has me wanting Chris to succeed in making her his mate as well.

TylerdomincordTylerdomincordover 6 years ago
What the sweet F$&#

I would like to start by saying, bravo! You've got some serious writing ability. This story is wonderfully crafted and excuisit in its description. I have not moved on to chapter 9 and beyond, but honestly, as much as I understand the character motivations, I would root for Shannon and Chris to get together. It would take a rebuking from his mom, with Shannon as his rock to hold onto, but I doubt the mom will stand up to how well your built Shannon up. Time to read chapter 9 and beyond(instead of work like I'm supposed to)

chennaishobschennaishobsalmost 6 years ago
great writing

thats truly worth reading. i thank my frnd jat for sharing the link to this story

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story

well written, very sexy and erotic. 5 stars. i really enjoyed reading it

dansteeldansteelalmost 5 years ago

Well crafted erotica - the author brings the characters to life and titillates this reader.

Kudos!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a well written, logically developed erotic love story. The characters have depth and breadth. Plot is well thought out. So far, this is a 5-star series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this wonderful story. In some ways, it was like my own. When my mother told me the facts of life, she bound me to her when she said the woman you make love to, you love for life in a sacred way. I was 10 and my whole life changed. Your writing is incredible, deep and very caring. I look forward to more of you stories. Your audios are wonderful as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Well thought out and extremely well written. And on top of that, it’s Hot! Hot!!

HOT!!’ I can’t wait to get into the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A Love Story!

This is a Beautiful story thus far; No doubt about it. The love, tenderness, romance, caring, trust, honesty, etc. It's all there. And just as importantly, this author has brought the reader right into the room to capture the emotion in vivid detail. The pace is excellent. Practically No errors. 5🌟. Wish it could be more because i don't understand why the overall rating isn't higher. Great job.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

Captivated by this tale. An easy 5*.

Big_Banana198Big_Banana19811 months ago

Great story and well written.I am looking forward to read all other parts

5⭐

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a great story so far, unlike any other I have read. Usually these incest romance stories focus almost exclusively on the 2 related parties involved, but Shannon is certainly an interesting addition that mixes things up. She seems like a wonderful person, very kinky and loving, intelligent and open-minded, and she seems to want to help Chris achieve his ultimate goal of being with his mother forever. I wonder if she will start to become too attached to Chris and regret pushing him towards her. I wonder what she wants out of life, romance-wise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

why the fuck does this have to be so long?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous