All Comments on 'Eternally Bound Pt. 04'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
KayWyeKayWyeabout 7 years ago
Exceptionally well done!

Beautiful story. Well written. 5 stars. Write more please.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should be so lucky to have such a beautiful uninhibited story. Hope the story continues.

slayerv69slayerv69about 7 years ago
Yes

Well written and lovely as always. Please start up a new series, and if you could have it involving the mother leaving dad for her son that would be great. Those are always the hottest, and accurate to my life anyways.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved the trials and tribulations of their journey to wedded bliss and a family. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
True love

A beautiful love story of a mother and her handsome younger lover. The author did an excellent job describing the passion and lust that can happen when mothers throw off society's shackles and spread their thighs for their sons. Like so many sons this young hero discovers that he is hardest when he is with mommy and when she begs for him to plow her fields and seed her garden he finds this to be music to his ears and gladly ruts inside mommy's pussy over and over again until mommy gets pregnant. The part where the author discusses the pride the son feels as he looks at his own mothers 8 month pregnant belly is incredible. I bet this son keeps mommy pregnant for many years to come as mommy and son make love, make babies, and make themselves role models for other mothers and sons.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
comments

Get my reservations out of the way first: I'm not into anal, so those scenes didn't do a thing for me; also about getting a tattoo about her being his "property" may turn some on, but for me goes too far. To me, no one is anyone's "property," as they can choose or not to be together. That out of the way...

I choose to focus on the yacht scene, choosing the ring and the final beach coupling. The yacht scene was very exciting in terms of the luxury of it; the ring was intimate and well-thought out; the beach sex dazzled and sparked. Every guy dreams of having his woman that way and especially getting her pregnant without reservation. For the balance of the story and these scenes, still 5, as I won't "take away" just for what I didn't care for.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 7 years ago
Absolutely the best

Of all the incest stories I've read over the years on this site, this story would have to go down as one of the best if not the best ever.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it...

Wow..great story.. my only needs with is how I felt Shannon took advantage for her benefit having sex with Chris and also Beth.. I thought this was about Chris and his mom and sex.. but it's fine.. also, why, oh why,didnt You have Beth wearing pantyhose or nylons during sec?? A woman,when marrying MUST wear her bridal lingerie,to consummate her marriage.. My 19 yr old daughter and I consummated her marriage the night before and night of her wedding.. her husband knew she wanted ME and not him consummating it.. Believe me, there is nothing like feeling a woman's legs encased in tan colored nylons wrapped around your waist pounding inti her over and over, staining her wedding dress and said nylons..if I could have married Jenny, shed have never married Mark.she married him just to keep the onus off of us.. I see Jenny 3 times a week so once she's pregnant, she will see who the father is.. for the 3rd time..She had mine first, then she got pregnant by Mark.. she's now 23 and were trying for #3..

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
a great story

i enjoyed reading the whole story. 5 stars all the way. HOWEVER - i am a little disappointed in the ending. there should have been an "epilogue" - or chapter 5 - revisiting Beth and Chris and their life in 2,3 maybe 4 years. i think there are a few unanswered questions: - like what happened to Shannon- she's a big part of the story but we don't know where she is in the end. and after a few years how's their life and child - or children. it just would have been nice to have a little more closure.

But a great story anyway - great writing!!! i hope you keep on turning out great stories like this.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story and your writing. I will read the rest of your work. I would like to read about Shannon and her parents story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In a class all by itself

If I comment on a story/series, I typically do it at the end of each part. I hope it doesn't matter to the author, but I chose to post an in-depth comment here for all 4 parts. I did vote however on each part. 5's all across. I thought this rated better than that.

Anyway, here are my comments. I love reading well written incest stories especially mother/son. Many i have read have been sexy, erotic and even beautifully done. Hot!!! in another word. Most of these hot stories have the ability to "stoke the stroke". A good portrayal of the emotion involved is always very important to me for the effect of realism. The same goes for a good visual depiction of the action. If I can "see" it happen, I am usually turned on.This series was all of the above but it was also a journey; a coming to an understanding and realization for mother and son. For me, that set this story apart from others in a good way.

And speaking of realism, I realllllly appreciated how Chris lovingly described his mother in pt.1 as having flaws. That was surprising. Lust is good but love is great.

I was also surprised that a 3some didn't occur with Shannon. It was unnecessary anyway.

I, like others, typically don't want An Excellent story to end. If this one had continued, I would have kept reading the parts. But I felt it ended beautifully perfect as written. -d

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A wonderfully crafted story of love and dedication. The story was beautifully told with plenty of lusty moments, without overdoing it. All done without un necessary garbage thrown in to cheapen it as so many less gifted writers feel compelled to do!!! Keep more like this coming!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Eternally Bound Pt. 04" - Thirty-seven Year Old Divorce Mother, Elizabeth (Beth) Monroe and Twenty-three Year Old Son, Christopher (Chris) Monroe.

The title of the story pretty much bounds the mother and son affair, love and romance, into a well condensed life and lifestyle incest story. The plot of mother and son, myself being a man, tugs so deeply and emotionally on my heart strings. Being so enthralled by incest, male and female of any blood kinship stories, in particular without the story becoming a threesome or more-some, the theme being of true love, romance and endurance of familial lifestyle by the introduction of children eventually, is the life made of heaven's delight. With the eventual pregnancy of mother Beth by her proud mother-loving son, compels me to award the story with the highest honor of five (5) stars.

The writer, 'mejau71' is without a doubt a most gifted wordsmith of the most glorious abilities. Don't ever relinquish your writing gift to the graveyard--millions of readers will miss one of God's most gifted writers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Older women for me!!

When I started dating at 15 or 16, I was always much more interested in the girls’ mothers . I jacked off many times after taking my dates home, always thinking about fucking her mother. So at age 21, I picked up a drunk and very sexy mother, rounded ass and body, prematurely grey hair, including her bush. I estimated about 45 years old. I took her to my apartment, fucked her twice that night and same the next morning. I took her back home to her family and the next week we did it again. We used no protection and I REALLY hoped i had made her pregnant. We would have had a beautiful child. Never saw her again, but can still see her pretty face and gorgeous naked body laying in my bed with my sperm slowly flowing out of her pussy onto her legs!!! I still like the older women and value their rounded as and curves. So nice that o hold onto their firm, nicely rounded butt cheeks as i plow my dick up their pussy and shoot all my seed up toward their cervix..You never can tell...maybe they would get knocked up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wonderful

excelently written. i was engrossed with this story. one of the best on literotica. only thing more i would have hoped for was some closure for the Shannon character. perhaps chris and beth find out she uses their story for a PHd in applied psych. or maybe she wants a child of her own etc...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wrote positive comments on the writer's skill in devising the plot and leading us inexorably to this conclusion. But I want you to know that even two days later it has been on my mind. I never had a close relationship with my Mom, she was absolutely aloof about sexuality and scolded me the few times I let a hint out by using a slang word. "Don't you dare use such words in front of your mother," which caused me great shame. She was unapproachable for warmth. Once tried to confide that I felt really anxious about calling a girl for a date. Her reply was a harsh: "Children don't have nerves only adults." Stopped confiding to her after that rebuke. Probably one of the reasons I later became a psychotherapist for children - I know damn well they feel nervous and need supportive guidance.

Another appreciation for your work is that it untangles the anti-incest myths around your subject (between consenting adults!). Of course this is not an endorsement of the pathological exploitation of children by more powerful and threatening adults nor the use of siblings where intimidation and violence are threatened. I have counseled such children in my practice and several Adults molested as children who had dissociative identity disorder. But your story casts the protagonists as healthy people who gradually uncovered their desires, confronted their own moral and ethical issues and beautifully consummated their relationship. It made me think and begin to dismantle my own baggage that such a relationship is possible given two mature people who sincerely admired and respected each other and let their affections unite them. So I thank you for that reframing of the term "incest." BTW one of Shakespeare's plays deals with incest between a King and his adult daughter but it was rarely produced and had society's condemnation of their union - both killed in a chariot wreck as I recall.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

5-star series. Logically developed. Characters developed in depth and breadth. Through the character of Shannon, the author was able to logically and methodically respond/answer the moral, psychological, societal, and legal hurdles associated with establishing and maintaining a mutually consensual incestuous marriage. Since I have not problems with consensual incest in real life, I believe this series realistically reflects how an incestuous mother/son marriage would exist in real life.

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 2 years ago

Incredibly hot - you are a gifted writer - loved the series. Hoping for another part where they welcome their child to the world and she continues to have more children with him while feeding him her milk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i liked the part when rhey had anakthat was the most special for them

Loverofincest69Loverofincest69over 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING STANDING OVATION 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 that was the best mother son romance story I have ever read in my life the only downside was that we didn't get to witness the brith of their child though and how that added to their lives together and to see if the son drank his mother's breast milk while she was pregnant with their kid but other than that excellent writing pace build up perfection 🥰 💞 God you are an amazing woman and writer and the audio books you have are perfect to I listen to them the whole time I am at worki have read over 1600 mother son stories and this tops them all I am stunned just wow 👌 👏 😍 👍 🥰 ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A beautiful ending. Sad to see it come to an end. I enjoyed this very much. 5🌟

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

That was one of the easiest, thoroughly enjoyable stories I have read. Tremendous effort you put in this work,

40951138140951138111 months ago

这里论坛里最完美结局的母子故事,

319321_633617319321_6336179 months ago

Absolutely brilliant, one of the best reads

LechemanLecheman7 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Characters well developed, the profound romantic attachment was described beautifully.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well this was an awesome story. A beautiful tale of deep, profound love between a mother and son that is finally realised and they live a happy, wonderful life together, married with children. I do wish we could have got to read more about that life after their marriage. That's my one gripe.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story! Easily one of the best I have ever read! Masterfully woven plot with intricately developed characters and dialogue to create an award-worthy cinematic tale in the reader's mind! Truly worthy of many more than 5 stars. 5🌟+++++ Rockhardick.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

son should impregnate his mother/wife with at least 8 babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous