All Comments on 'Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 02'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Well, the tension is certainly building.

I'm not certain I understand why Mom is waiting for their "first time". They're doing an awful lot with one another aside from oral sex and actual penetration. Is the reason to keep her son from backing down on his promise to do "anything" she tells him to do? Are we supposed to believe he might balk, at this point? Not bloody likely!

Looking forward to the next chapter, but I hope their sexual relationship moves finally moves forward, preferably with him submitting to a nice pegging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

hot hot keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4/5

This is a very sensuous story. Gene/Gina being feminized by his Mother is extremely HOT!!! I can hardly wait for the continuing chapters of this story thread. Thanks

brick_stonebrick_stoneover 9 years ago
Wow

This was great

Please. More

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wonderful story

please continue

Maybe Gina should start taking hormones to grow

Bigger breasts?

ortsmaortsmaover 9 years ago
Please Sir, can we have some more...

LOVED IT! Funny thing, I don't read stories more than 3 pages. Usually 2 is as long as I read. Hey, I'm here (Liteotica) for the stroke stories. But by the time I saw this was 4 pages, it was too late. I was hooked!!! I pecticulary like the lack of "Now girl, you gotta learn to suck/fuck/service men". I hate that stuff. I mean, if that's your thing, fine. But I don't want to read it.

Mom wants her sissy to service just her, be mom's lesbian lover. With a dick. Wonderful! (Maybe a girlfriend of moms could join...?) Also since the sissy play is for home only, maybe they should get gel falseies for the bras. Oh well, whatever you write (short of making Gina a cock slave) I'm sure will be "Faboo".

SarfLondonLadSarfLondonLadover 9 years ago
GETS BETTER AND BETTER

Part 1 was very good; this is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wet Panties !!!

Your stories have me so very aroused in my pretty thongs, bras and my other lacy lingerie !!! Thanks for all of your erotic stories.....Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy..............xoxoxo !!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Got me so hot that I had to read this with only one hand, made a mess in my panties. I got a kick out of when Gene was doing the laundry and folding their panties. I've done the laundry at home for years now and I still enjoy folding our panties and nightgowns. Even got to help with my mother's laundry one time not too many years ago. Most depilatory creams are not recommended for facial hair, at least the ones I've seen. Still wish I could give this story the five stars it deserves. Oh well, on to the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous