All Comments on 'Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 04'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yes very hot and i think jenny ends up pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Heaven

This story reminds me of my bi aunt (by marriage) who I lived with and who feminized me when she caught me wearing a pair of her panties and fuzzy slippers. She taught me everything from makeup and walking and talking to the love of lingerie and how to please a woman orally. She would on occasion have her 2 bi girlfrinds over and have me dress as a french maid in order to serve them (more ways than one). Ohhhhh way it great times for all concerned! I love her for making me the sissy that I am today!!!

Cath3rineCath3rinealmost 9 years ago
Great

A very well written story. A 5-star winner.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Crossdressing isn't for sissies; it takes work and dedication otherwise it's just a man in a dress. I can still remember the first time I went out dressed. Another crossdresser and I were escorted by a lady friend to a friendly restaurant for lunch. I was nervous as hell, but everything went well, and we had a good time. Sleeping in wigs, bras and such are fun once in a while but it's best to remove everything but panties and nightgowns. Anyway, I'm glad they have found Jenny and looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous