Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny led me to the bed. She sat on the edge and pulled my head down into her lap. My butt was presented to Mom. I felt her putting lube on my ass and inside it too. Both women were laughing.

Jenny scooted back onto the bed and pulled me with her. Her splayed legs and hands on my head made it plain what she wanted. I shoved a couple of pillows under her butt and buried my face in her fragrant pussy.

Mom knelt behind me and I felt the dildo slide into my anus. It was a comfortable full sensation. I sighed into the hot, wet folds of Jenny's pussy. She pulled me tighter into her in response.

I was the center of my universe. There was only me and the two women I was making love with. The glorious sensation of my mother pegging me from behind. Fucking me. Her dildo massaging my prostrate as she came loudly and intensely from the vibrator in her pussy. My cries of "fuck me Mommy." Were muffled by the folds of Jenny's hot cunt as I licked her aromatic juices and sucked at her hard clit. Her hands pushed my face into her lush garden and her plump thighs pressed against my cheeks to hold me there. She too was cumming with intense orgasms and cries of, "Don't stop, don't stop."

My mother stroked my cock as she fucked me. I came with an intense explosion of my cum onto the sheet below me. All three of us were cumming together. The bed was a tumultuous place of gratified lust.

All of us were replete, totally satiated. We collapsed together in a tangle to rest. None of us stirred much until late afternoon. Eloise got up and put a robe on. "I heard her say something about making coffee, but I was still half asleep.

Jenny was stirring too and shook me awake. She kissed me softly. "That was so wonderful," she told me.

She left me to get myself up and went downstairs to join Eloise. I was a few minutes behind her. In the kitchen the women were chatting happily. I sat with them and after a few sips of coffee was able to function.

They were discussing our upcoming vacation. Eloise was telling Jenny about some of the clothes we had bought. "We got her some shorts that would look really hot on her, but she's too well hung to wear them."

I enjoyed listening to them refer to me as 'she'. It meant, to me, that I was becoming steadily more feminine.

"Gina tried to find an answer to the problem, but none of the methods she found were very satisfactory."

"I may try a few things later," I put in. "But some of them sound downright painful. Many also call for shaving my groin area. I don't want to do that. I don't care if it is the latest fad."

Both women laughed at my remark. "We'll work it out somehow," Jenny said. "There may be other ways. I need to start researching the whole field of crossdressing, maybe I'll come across something."

"I can help with your research if you like," I told her. "At least until school starts again."

"Okay," Jenny replied. "I'll email some things you can check out for me. Right now I want to investigate what kind of merchandise I should stock and what types of services I can offer. What I have in mind is a 'full service' facility."

The conversation moved on touching on a number of subjects. Like what kind of clothes to bring for the vacation. Mom set out sandwich makings and we ate a light supper.

We took a bottle of wine and glasses to the computer and checked our mail, Jenny took a look at hers too. We checked some of the websites I had found for crossdressers. I suggested to Jenny that she start from scratch. She would want to follow her own leads.

We relaxed on the mat all together. All three of us had been well fed and well fucked. We were in a calm and restful mood. For myself, I felt close to the others a sense of belonging. As if we were all one.

When we thought it was bedtime we went upstairs. The closeness of naked bodies and the scents of lust were making us aroused once again. The restful interlude was over. We were soon in a circle of joy. When each of the women had cum, at least once, we switched around and continued. Our faces were buried in wet pussies or mouths full of hard cock until we had all cum.

We kissed and licked juices from faces and shared the tastes of cum, man's and women's. It was time to sleep then.

I woke first. I ran to the kitchen to start the coffee. I peed in the downstairs bath then ran back upstairs to brush my teeth. I checked my makeup and wig in the mirror. The makeup needed some work, but the wig looked okay.

Back downstairs the coffee was ready. I got a couple of good jolts before I heard Eloise coming downstairs. As we had come to expect, Jenny was the last one up.

As a matter of fact Eloise went upstairs to wake Jenny while I prepared breakfast. Unlike the previous morning when we had cinnamon rolls I cooked a bacon and eggs, toast and all that.

I put everything in the warmer and made sure there was fresh coffee. Eloise came back with Jenny in tow and I put a cup on the table for her.

Over breakfast the talk turned to our vacation. It was only a little over a month before it started. Jenny said she could make at least one more visit before we met at the resort. Both Mom and I told her she should visit as often as she could.

Jenny suggested that we could visit her too, but she pointed out that her house was a lot smaller. "But come anyway," she said. "Let Gina see what accommodations I have for her."

Eloise thought that sounded like a good Idea and looked at me for my thoughts. I agreed with her and said so.

Mom sent Jenny and I upstairs to be alone for a while. The bedroom smelled like sex. I found it to be a turn on and Jenny seemed to too. On the bed she sucked me until I was throbbing hard then pulled me on top of her to fuck her.

We came together with splendid mutual orgasms and laid together sated.

"I'm looking forward to your visit," she said. "I hope everything works out for the three of us."

I found myself wishing the same thing. Jenny and mother were developing a rapport and I was developing a real fondness toward her. My Gina persona was starting to look at her like a big sister. An incestuous one, to be sure, but one who gave good advice and help.

"You and Mom need some time alone together," I told her. "I'll go downstairs and tell her to come up."

"Oh, thank you, Gina. That is sweet of you."

I put on my robe and went downstairs. Mom was at the computer. I told her to go upstairs to Jenny.

I sat at the computer when she left it. She had been looking at the FLU Resort's site. I looked it over too. It looked like they had all the resort type activities and afternoon mixers where people could get to know each other.

I killed time on the computer until Mom and Jenny came downstairs several hours later. Jenny had dressed, but Mom was wearing a bathrobe. Both wore sunny expressions. Their time alone had agreed with them.

I made coffee for us and we ate lunch before Jenny left. Over the meal it was decided that we would visit Jenny in two weeks.

Jenny left after we ate. There were lots of hugs and kisses and she got on her way.

The next two weeks went by quickly. I stayed in my feminine outfit almost all the time. I even made a couple of trips for groceries, but to a store where I wasn't known. Mom and I made love every night. She thoroughly enjoyed coming home to me as Gina. Our dinners were often hasty affairs so we could spend more time making love.

Our visit to Jenny was a pleasant affair with lots of hot sex. Her house, as she had told us, was a bit small, but I thought it was big enough, we would only be using one bedroom. There was a second bedroom that she had set her computer up in. It was also used for storage. She said she could clear it out before I came to stay with her and we could use it as an office, or for study.

Since her bed was only a queen we had brought the mat with us. I took it in when we arrived. Eloise and Jenny made a large bed out of it with sheets and lots of pillows. We spent Friday night on the mat. Jenny was the center of attention. Mom and I both ate her pussy and she ate both of us. She straddled me and impaled herself on my hard cock with a sigh of satisfaction.

We fell asleep on the mat. Sometime during the night someone threw blankets over us. We did wake up refreshed. After coffee we all showered. The shower was too crowded, but we managed.

We went out for breakfast. As before my feminine image was successful. I was becoming more and more confident. My voice was constantly improving, but it was the most vulnerable part of my facade.

After breakfast Jenny drove us by the two businesses that catered to crossdressers. One of them seemed to be an adjunct to a shop that sold sex toys. The other was a little more upscale. But it too seemed to consider crossdressers only a sideline.

Jenny and I visited the second shop. We were obviously interested in the lingerie for men, but we didn't find a large selection. The staff was helpful and friendly. We checked out the few other customers. There were only three at the time. Two of them were young, about college age. The third appeared to be in his thirties.

Jenny showed us around the town. We had lunch and went back to the store we had visited. We sat outside for an hour and to see how much business there was. It picked up considerably in the afternoon. Many of the men entering acted a little furtively. Jenny remarked on that fact. "My place will have to provide privacy,"

"We'll need to check their amount of business again after college starts again," she said as we were leaving.

By the time we got back to her house we were all horny and ready. I could sense the lust in the air of the car. Pheromones? Whatever, the women were sensing it too.

In the house we shed our outer clothes and gathered on the mat. Mom made it plain that it was Jenny she wanted. She had had me every night for the previous two weeks, except for the night before. Jenny wanted us both. She had been alone for those two weeks.

There were a few minutes of fondling and foreplay. We didn't need much. I was hard and the ladies were wet. The scent of musk strong. We made a circle, Mom was avidly eating Jenny's pussy. I had my face buried in my mother's wet cunt and Jenny was sucking my cock.

It was enough to take the edge off the horniness that had built up in several hours of being together.

We laid together on the mat. Jenny offered to show Mom some of her vibrators.

"I'm tempted," Eloise said. "I know from using the one built into the belt that they can be thrilling. But, I don't want them to replace Gina.

"But I'll use one on you if you like, Jenny. In fact I have been wondering about you and I with strap ons."

"That might be fun," Jenny replied. "Let's keep it in mind."

We all put on a few clothes. Jenny made a pitcher of iced tea and we gathered at her computer to see what she had done so far about her business idea.

Jenny had a lot of work done. It was obvious that she was taking her idea seriously and was putting time in on it.

"I'll have a preliminary business plan ready by the time we go on vacation," she told us. "Very preliminary. There will be a lot of gaps and question marks."

Dinner was stew. Jenny had taken a page from our book and made it ahead of time. It would only have to be warmed up and a minimum of time needed to prepare a meal. We complimented Jenny on her cooking. It really was quite good.

Our after dinner conversation was quite explicitly sexual. Specifically whether we should save new experiences for our vacation, or try them first. On one hand there would be the excitement of all of us discovering something together. On the other hand there was the possibility of ruining our vacation with a bad experience.

"Well let's ask ourselves, what's the worst that could happen?" Mom said. "A little soreness? Embarrassment? Nothing we can't get over."

"I don't think any of us seem to be against making the vacation a time of sexual exploration," Jenny said. "I have some thoughts about what I'd like to try."

I hadn't said anything. Both the women were adventurous. Jenny was more knowledgeable and experienced. Mom was resistant to vibrators, except in cases like the strap on. Over time these things would work out.

"I think we can rush things too much," I put in. "I'm in favor of taking things slowly. To digest and savor an experience before we rush to the next."

Both women looked at me. "Gina," Jenny said. "You're the youngest one of us. I thought youth was supposed to be impetuous, but I think you're exactly right."

"I do too," Mom agreed. "Much of what we are already doing is new and exciting. I don't want to become jaded. Not until I am very old."

The conversation had us worked up enough that we headed for the bedroom. Both women put their belts on. I wore a filmy, knee length nightgown. I got pegged twice before the night was over. Jenny sucked me as I rode Eloise cowgirl style. Later Eloise did the same as I rode Jenny's cock.

Eloise and I were alone when I woke up. It was the first time that Jenny was ever awake before Mom and I. I let Eloise sleep and went down to the kitchen. Jenny was there, looking radiant. She kissed me warmly and got me coffee.

"Let Eloise sleep," Jenny said. "I'll wake her later if she's still asleep."

"You know," she told me. "I'm really looking forward to our vacation."

"I'm already on a vacation," I said with a smile. "But I know what you mean."

Eloise joined us before long. She hadn't slept much longer than me. She joined the conversation. Jenny warmed up some pastries for our breakfast.

After we ate we went back upstairs. Jenny wanted to make love with Mom and I. All of us together. We made love for over almost two hours. I came twice, both women multiple times. Jenny made love to Eloise with the strap on. It was a first for Eloise and she enjoyed it. She clasped Jenny to her as if she was a man fucking her. I ate them both and fucked Jenny as Mom masturbated next to us.

We showered and dressed. I dressed casually, like a girl in her late teens. Denim skirt and tank top. My short wig and just enough makeup to pass. We got on our way and were home by midafternoon.

We were both a little tired from our weekend, and relaxed too. We took our bags upstairs to unpack but didn't do much more than open them. We laid on the bed together and had a nap.

We ordered a pizza for dinner and emailed Jenny to tell her what a wonderful weekend it had been.

Mom had work the next day so we went to bed early. We both fell asleep easily and woke well rested.

We talked about the future the next day. We both agreed, we were very attracted to Jenny. But, neither of us thought we were at the point of making a commitment, except to each other.

Mom thought Jenny's idea for a cross dresser salon had possibilities. She wanted to do a little research of her own. She also floated the idea of taking early retirement if things worked out.

Time went fast and our trip to the resort came quickly. Jenny would meet us at the inn. That was the easiest arrangement. Packing, of course was a problem for me. I still didn't know if I should be girl or boy. No matter which. I needed lingerie and sleepwear for when we were in our suite. Wigs took up a lot of space. I decided to wear one and bring one more with us.

The morning we were to leave, it was a Sunday, I depilated and shaved all the other areas carefully. I wore the denim skirt again with heeled sandals, tank top and my short wig.

We met Jenny at the resort. She had arrived a little before us and met us in the lounge. We all hugged and exchanged warm kisses. Our suite was excellent. Both rooms large and well appointed. The bathroom too was roomy with a large walk in shower.

It was a beautiful June day outside and we walked around the grounds. The resort was on the shore of a lake. There was swimming in the lake, or a pool. The grounds were well kept. Besides the pool there were tennis courts and a nine hole golf course. There was a larger course not far away, but none of us were golfers. There was also a casino within a half hour's drive.

We went back to our suite and did some unpacking. We decided to wait until after dinner to make love. There was the question, again, of how I should dress. I decided it myself.

"I enjoy feeling feminine," I said. "We are here to enjoy ourselves and so I shall dress as the mood takes me."

Jenny laughed. Mom looked a little concerned, but only for a minute. We touched up my makeup a bit and went to the dining room.

Both food and service were excellent. The dining room was quite full. Most of the other guests were couples or threesomes. There were a couple of tables with four. In both cases three women and one man. There were also a few family groups with young children.

Yes, of course we were curious. We had never before met, in person, with others in an incestuous lifestyle. I exclude Jenny of course. She was a special circumstance, very special.

There were no activities scheduled for Sunday evening. Starting Monday there were mixers every afternoon, or dancing in the lounge after dinner. There would be live music Thursday through Saturday.

We were somewhat ambivalent about the activities. We were here for each other, not to meet people. Even so we thought we should mingle a little. If for no other reason, to get to know how other people handled their incestuous lifestyle.

We didn't linger long after our meal. We were, quite frankly, horny. We hadn't seen Jenny for a couple of weeks and both Mom and I were looking forward to a night with her. Jenny, too, was hot and ready for lovemaking with both of us.

Our first night was catch up. I put on one of my most feminine nightgowns. Mom and I put Jenny between us and both made love to her. We ended up in a circle of joy. Jenny was happily sucking my cock, Eloise eating Jenny's pussy and me sucking on my mother's clit.

In the morning we decided that it would be easier for me to dress as a man most of the time. Of course I could still enjoy the femininity of panties, and even nylons. In the privacy of our suite I would be able to indulge myself with more womanly apparel.

There had been no problems the evening before when I wore my feminine dress for dinner. But we decided not to advertise the fact that I am a crossdresser.

The hotel had a very good breakfast buffet. After we ate, overate actually, we napped until the housekeeping people came to clean the suite.

We retired to the suite again after a light lunch. The hotel had put out another buffet, but we ate sparingly.

Jenny had brought her toy collection with her. She wanted to show Eloise how much fun they could be. Jenny was also intent on finding ways to involve all three of us in sex. Sure, we were already doing that with our circles of joy. She thought there were probably lots of ways to make a chain, she wanted to try them all.

My mother and I were not averse to her ideas. In fact we had been thinking along the same lines.

The women had been thrilled when one sucked me while the other butt fucked me. I came explosively and filled their mouths with my creamy cum. They both, me too in fact, wanted to try variations of that.

That first afternoon Eloise was on her back as Jenny ate her pussy. Jenny's ass was invitingly elevated. An invitation for me to slide my cock into her wet pussy.

When Jenny felt me enter her she slid a well lubed vibrator into Eloise's ass. I heard a startled gasp from my mother that quickly became the gasp and moans of satisfaction.

After a short rest they changed places. Mom ate Jenny's cunt and plied a vibrator in her butt. I knelt beside Jenny's head and she sucked me until I came. Both women had enjoyed multiple orgasms by the time I filled Jenny's mouth with my hot creamy cum.

We rested until dinnertime. We did not make it to the mixer the first afternoon. We were too wrapped up in each other to be interested in others. We rested until dinnertime then ate sparingly, as we had at lunch. We skipped the dancing that night too. We went right back to our suite.