Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I changed into a sheer, and short, nightie. Eloise and Jenny stripped their clothes off except for nylons, and for Jenny, a garter belt. We fell onto the bed in a tangle of limbs and lips. Kissing, sucking and fondling. We all made love with the others. Sometimes woman on woman, sometimes man to woman. And, yes, I counted as a woman some of the time. Our love making lasted until after midnight when we had pretty much exhausted ourselves and fell asleep clasping each other.

Over our morning coffee we told each other how great it had been. We showered, dressed and went to breakfast. As before we overate. We napped afterward until the housekeepers came to do the room. We found a secluded spot in the lounge and Jenny showed Mom her preliminary business plan. Mom seemed to like what she saw. Jenny had done a lot of research about the viability of her ideas. She was quite sure there would be a market for her concepts.

After another light lunch we spent some time by the pool until almost time for the afternoon mixer. We decided to attend and changed into casual clothes. It was, in a word, interesting. I was fascinated by the thought that everyone in attendance was involved in an illicit relationship. We met some interesting people including a few that were looking to expand their family. We were quite satisfied as we were, so we didn't indicate any interest.

And so the week went. Wednesday evening we danced until midnight. Thursday Eloise and I laid on either side of Jenny and told her we loved her. Jenny cried with joy and told us how much she had hoped we did. "I've loved both of you since we first met," she told us.

When our time ended we knew that our future was set. That we would be lovers. That we would be together as a family. An incestuous, loving family.

***Interlude***

I had graduated from my two year college with excellent grades. I would be starting at the state university in the fall. I did not apply to any schools but State. Jenny was from that town and I would be living with her.

Jenny and Mom had put their heads together. Jenny was almost ready to start her business, but there was still a lot of groundwork left to do. Jenny had been making contacts and lining up staff. She had made contacts with cosmetologists, doctors and plastic surgeons. She had also contacted the shop in New York that had made my bras. They were discussing an arrangement.

She had set me up with a shop that did hair removal. I had decided to go for a total beard removal. It would take time and would normally have been quite expensive, but considering the business that Jenny's business could send their way they did it for practically nothing.

Now that I think about it I guess I should be saying our business. We had all become equal partners in the firm. Mom was providing most of the financing. I was expected to become an active part of the organization when I graduated. Until then I would help all I could, but the other women insisted that my studies came first.

My feminization continued. Now, though, the changes were less pronounced. I was letting my hair grow. It wouldn't be considered unusual at the university. A plastic surgeon did some work on my eyebrow ridges to make them less prominent. I had learned how to do a tuck. (Press my testicles up into my abdomen to hide them.) With tight panties to keep my cock in place I was able to wear my short shorts if I wanted to. But I seldom went through the tucking process. It wasn't often needed. I usually preferred to wear skirts and dresses.

We talked about hormones and decided against them. Both Eloise and Jenny said they wanted a beautiful woman with a big cock. A big hard cock Eloise emphasized. My outlook hadn't changed. I didn't want to be a woman. I just wanted to feel, and look, feminine.

Our sex was still wonderful and thrilling. I still lived at home with Eloise, but we got together with Jenny almost every weekend. I would be moving to her place when school started in the fall.

***Interlude***

This will be just a brief note to let you know about the success of our business. We will be expanding soon. Next week our salon in Eloise's and my home town opens. We are investigating opportunities in several other cities too.

I graduated a year ago and am working at our original salon. I am only there to get a feel for our work. I will be moving into the corporate office within the year. I work with straight men, often married, who want to feel feminine. Others on our staff are trannies. They work with those men who wish to become women.

My feminization is complete. I am just what my lovers Eloise and Jenny desire. A lovely woman with a big cock. We still explore new ways to please each other. Our love continues to grow.

Life is good.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have liked some more details on what you mean by feminization complete, does he use breast forms? Or implants? I also thought there would be mentions of babies, I mean he dumped enough to knock em up 20 times over and absolutely nothing on birth control was mentioned

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meabout 4 years ago
Loved it !

As a lover of Mother/Son incest a crossdressers, this story was perfect, and one of my all-time faves. I wishe you would have explored them getting together with on of the FLU families...

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Nice story

As a cross-dresser with a panty fetish myself, I knew after reading chapter one that I would read the rest of the chapters, because it was so good. I'm a little let down though because what started out as a panty fetish with incest but turned into something less. Granted, there were some of the following parts that were well worth reading, but not as good as chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No voting option.. 5*

Great little story, not my usual preference, but well told, if a little rushed at the end.

Keep up the good work :)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
"Mommy-Slut": A Battle of Wills A mom becomes her son's slut after catching him with a girl.in Incest/Taboo
Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
Mom at the Prom Mother becomes son's prom date after being jilted.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories