All Comments on 'EUREKA!'

by bcoleman2017

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
KristieBechirKristieBechirover 7 years ago
Is this a joke?

Dr. Nasty Muthafucka?

She's wet spelled with a dubya?

Nothing worth reading here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
idiocy

What is wrong with you?

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Not even the record...

Not even the record of the longest word the writer got! "Paraskevidekatriaphobia" is still far away from Mary Poppins word "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"! For this huddle (it's nothing more than that) the writer put together words in order to inset that word, not worrying if they had any meaning or not. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMFG !

Please stop, just fucking stop !

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
What?

The main character is called "Dr Nasty Mothafucka" but the author very coyly refers to her "a-hole?"

And is this story set in Southern India?

She suffers from paraskevidekatriaphobia?

I think the author suffers from sesquipedalianism.

There's some underlying skill as a writer but it doesn't shine forth in this story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
This story finally lays to rest

the theory advanced on almost every story in the comment section that the site does not score 1's. Since this story is scored lower than 2, it proves that the 1's do matter. Let's hope we never again see that clown that copies and pastes his incorrect theory on scoring on almost every story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"He incinerates in laughter."

Well, that's were I did, and stopped reading. Just too fucking funny what some people think other people will enjoy reading. Isn't there a category for Whack-O Alternative Experimental stories? Some days I think there is, and its called Loving Wives.

One of the worst, ever. Congratulations.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
Wtf was this

Stupid average girl dates a dumbass semi literate street rapper wannabe ?? What was this?

Mordant96Mordant96over 7 years ago
Cute story

Hey folks, this is a first story. Cut the author a little slack. Not everybody can write like JPB. How about some constructive criticism instead of trashing the guy?

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Garbage

And someone wants to cut him some slack!!!

Words fail me as they have this author. 1*

Archie89Archie89over 7 years ago
Room for Improvement

I guess this is your first story, and I appreciate your effort.

But there are some no-nos, which make the story impossible to read:

- "You know what today is, don't you? My paraskevidekatriaphobia done set in" If it's not your story discription, you've lost the reader now

- "I've been an emotional wreck; I'm scared, nervous... horny." What the hell?!

- "Dr. Nasty Mothafucka" Really?

- "You done watched too many of them damn 'Jason' movies," Street language might work on the screen, but not in writing...

Please try and make a serious effort next time... (only if you want to get appreciation, of course)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
F7. F7 F7

In case you forget which key to press it's F7.

Known commonly as " Spell-Check". or in writer-speak, " sav-a- my ass "

otherwise your writing will be " Disas.... "

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well...

You done did diddly do it now. It's just silly.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
True, HardDaysKnight -- It's 1.58 so far

As you say, Bcoleman's story has placed a major cloud over the conspiracy theorists' belief that Laurel eliminates all the One Star Scores. A score of 1.58 must have a very high proportion of ones.

(A long time ago I suggested that authors should have access to the score distribution. I suspect that most LW stories would have a U shape distribution with few scores in the middle.)

The second part of the conspiracy theory suggests that Laurel waits until the early flush is over, then does a "sweep" of the ones. HDK, we must wait and watch.

Lue

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 7 years ago
Don't Do This Again!

1. Trying to imitate a dialect seldom works. It doesn't in this story(?).

2. You come off as being as illiterate as your characters.

3. Poorly written. Stop trying.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Sorry, HDK, your theory is specious

The site hasn't done a sweep, yet. Watch this thing shoot up in a week or so. Sometimes it takes a month. Look through the archives and show me one story below 2. I've never seen one below three. In the history of literotica, not one score below 2? Please. Be serious. Every author on here that's paying attention knows the site does sweeps. Check the forums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Randi, er, Kimi.

How would you know unless you are an author paying attention? How can you be so sure about the sweeps? You have HDK, who is an author, telling you what he thinks. But you, a person who supposedly hasn't submitted anything, is so sure that you argue with him. You really are getting sloppy Randi. I even saw you say "My dearest Luedon" as Kimi in another story. Isn't that how Randi talks to people?

You could use your "talents" to give encouragement and try to make new authors better. But no, not you. Your ego won't allow you to do that. You simply praise yourself and tear others down. Then, you use Kimi to remind everyone that you are "going pro". It's like you crave attention. It's a shame really. Not long before everyone sees you for what you are. I try to keep quiet about you, but after a while watching you talk yourself up while tearing down other writers gets annoying.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@ so

You'll never know, now will you? I might even be Luedon, arguing with myself. Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Oooh! Cue the creepy music. All the real people have left the building and it's only us body snatchers left. Except for you, and we're coming for you next! Good thing you're concealing your identity, or we'd already have you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes kimi

My identity is concealed. You win. You have two more identities than I do. I don't have to get into your usual name calling downward spiral. You know I'm right. Why don't you use your identities to uplift other people than sbrooks and others in your clan?

Go ahead and deny all you want. You are sloppy and you make too many mistakes. All I have to do is point them out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a stupid pile of shit

Worst story ever, hands down. I can't believe anyone would post such garbage. As for the stupid fucking moron before me, Donald Trump belongs to the Illuminati!

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
It's creeping up !

Today it's 1.64.

Are there people who actually liked this story and who are voting ?

Or has Lauren commenced the dreaded "sweep" beloved of the conspiracy theorists ?

HDK, we watch and must wait with breaths appropriately bated.

Lue

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
It's 1.71 Harddaysknight !!

Two weeks have gone by and its score has crept up to 1.71. So there must still be a lot of One Star scores included in the average.

The wonder is that there are any scores other than One Star. But four people favourited the story, so they presumably gave it Five..

So, anyhow, there's no grand "sweep" been performed by Lauren to date.

Have we disproved the conspiracy theory yet?

Lue

Ps: Thanks to the author. Bcoleman2017, you have provided an interesting opportunity to test the conspiracy theory.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Have we disproved the conspiracy theory yet? This story scores 1.79.

A month has gone by since this story was posted and the score is still below 2. So there can have been no "sweep" of the One* Scores.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please!!!

Don't ever write another story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bruh this is hilarious

Shit made me giggle fr

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Trying way too hard to be funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous