All Comments on 'Europa'

by Ijhel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bigurljlbigurljlabout 16 years ago
nicely done!

great writing, very descriptive and artfully done...and the sex was portrayed realistically and powerfully..a gradual buildup to what was inevitable..i was hard in no time, wishing i was in that room with them...thank you

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Loved this.

The linguistic style of this story was amazing. The build up was necessary rather than boring and the sex was brilliant. The almost innocence of the protagonist coupled with his submissive nature was a combination that led for very enjoyable reading. Very well done on this piece.

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 16 years ago
Nice work!

This is a hot story. Although it seems sort of obvious where the story is heading ... the details make it an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pantyhosed and taken

At a truck stop in Austria,from Australia and only speak English.I am wearing a short dress,black pantyhose and blouse.Many truckers,one comes over speaks German,i speak english and shrug.He puts his hand on my knee,then moves it higher,stands up and grabs my hand and i follow.Into his truck,he undoes his pants,big cock and i lower my head down onto it.Sucking for some time,teasing his balls,he reaching over and groping my hosed arse.He lifts my head,his cock is hard and big,he directs me into the sleeper cab.I go ,making sure he gets to see my hosed arse.I lay down on my stomach,lifting my dress high.I feel his hands on my arse,tugging my hose down,kneeling either side of my legs,moving his cock around my tight hole.He steadies,pushing forward,head going in, me groaning,then he slowly pushes into me,his hard cock filling my tight hole, me moaning.Then he starts , slowly out, in ,out,now a little faster as my hole gets used to it, stretching me, making my cock hard in the front of my hose.Now he is really fucking me,riding my hole, i cant help it, i cumm into my hose contracting my hole around his cock.He pushes forward all the way and groans filling me with hot cumm still fucking me, feeling cumm splashing over my arse as he fucks in and out, slowwing down,stopping then slowly easing out.Rolling off me,i get up,pull up my cumm filled hose and slowly leave the truck.My first Austrian fuck, not my last.

norbert7norbert7over 14 years ago
SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT HOT HOT

Wish it was me .

Being used like this.

likeflyn@hotmail.com

Am in Australia .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
must agree with the others

think i have visited that truckstop,and been well fucked there bythree turkish drivers,happy days,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!!

I am so turned on by this story! The plot is lifelike and believable.

I am absolutely streaming precum as I fantasize and masturbate furiously! My sincerest complements to the author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I really do think that this a fantastic story!

My only comment, which could potentially enhance all of your future work, would be that you should described the hot cocks themselves. Include length and circumference in inches, and also how veiny/hairy they are. Besides that, this is a HOT story! Look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice,

Been to many of those German truck stops and you describew them well.

Most are a heaving mass of horny men, most on the road for days at a time and many of them seeking a hole to empty their loads into.

Being an accommodating soul I have been known to help out at times.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue writing like this

It's a difficult mixture: articulate expression and erotic masturbatory material, and retaining a sense of realism that the reader simply assumes without noticing it. You manage better than I can imagine. I want to visit that truck stop some day and find a big guy (or guys) to take me the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This story was extremely wordy. It was boring with all the discreptive sentences, which were unnecessary to the story. This caused the story to be too long. Get to the point using less words of description or explanation,. A lot of it was unnecessary to maintain the readers interest. Also the story was slightly confusing in the beginning, where a little more explanation could have been helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dear Anonymous

It is clear from the author's bio that English probably isn't their primary language. Many authors, including some GREAT ones, use long descriptions to better paint a picture with words. If you don't care for that style, then just say so and move on to something you appreciate more. Personally, I didn't mind the descriptive prose at all, it helped visualize the setting, almost as if watching a movie. To the author, write how YOU like to write, what makes YOU feel happy. To hell with what anyone else thinks. -Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Virgin cherry ass gaggin for tops to fuck me

Pity there is no truck stops like that in Scotland

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, turned me on,I would love to be picked up by trucker, then get my tight cherry hole fucked by him, then get shared with other truckers,I'm gagging horny n willing but so hard to find men

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIjhel@Ijhel
There came a day when I finally understood myself. I am a transgirl. I was born and raised as a boy and I spent my adult life trying to live up to the expectations and obligations my parents and society demanded. Inside me though, I am the girl I always longed to be and whom I...