All Comments on 'European Co-operation'

by Abelard7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
proofreading

good story but the mix up of names is distracting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I work at a live sex club in Munich. I am black, 6'4" and I am dressed in a roman gladiators toga. The show involves emperors, their wives and captured slave girls, I am at the emperors bidding. Modestly, I applied for the role because of the size of my cock, the ad read black and 9 + inches. Each night I get to sodomize a slave girl at the emperors request. There are 4, a different one each night.The slave girls are all fair skinned and blonde. The best part though is the audience, I would say mid 20s to 70, male and female. at the end of the act, we have role play. Each audience member can participate but only 3 are selected. One for each role, the emperors wife,( she gets fucked on stage by the emperor ), a maiden ( the most popular as she is serviced by 2 other maidens) and the slave girl(anally serviced by me). The first 2 we always get volunteers, not always for me. The last time I had a volunteer was 3 days ago.I had watched a beautiful women, no older than 25 get worked over by the 2 maidens, I had been told I had a volunteer, my services were required, I was ready. The tall woman was led out in handcuffs, long hair black, greying, my guess 60s, breasts drooping, but her figure was o.k, a bit of a tummy her ass still had a rounded shape. The emperor spoke, she has disobeyed my wishes, punish her. She was put on the wide bed, her feet and hands secured. One of the slave girls stroked my cock then placed a condom on it and covered it with lube. I knew the women would have been offered lube before she came on. I placed my cock at her pussy and began to push, the emperor roared, stop, she is to be punished, not pleasured. I moved back and over the woman, so the audience could get a totally clear view, position his cock, my cock was held by a slave girl against the womans anus and I pushed down, opening the woman, who screamed but could not pull away, I pulled back a bit, then pushed in further, the woman screaming with each downward thrust , it took awhile , until my balls were resting against her.Her insides were tight against my cock, tighter than the slave girls, and I pulled back, now fucking her, short strokes at first until I was almost out of her ass before slowly pushing back in. Her pussy dripped, it smelled of piss and there was a pool on the bed, I stopped all the way in her, believe it or not, that woman pushed back, shaking her ass, so I stepped it up, faster, I felt her insides convulsing around my cock, I kept going,i was about to cum, I pulled out, her hole wide open, removed the condom and with 2 strokes blasted my cum onto her hole and ass. The audience clapped, the woman was unshackled, she stood, a robe placed around her and we left the stage. I thanked her, she was taken to a room with a shower, she said please join me. I liked this woman, I said o.k, and we went in. she washed my cock, then knelt and took it in her mouth, I moved her away. I grabbed 2 towels and lay them on the 3 seater lounge. What would you like, she looked at me and said my husband is waiting for me, could I feel you inside me without a condom. I said I don't, please, I am good, my husband cant anymore, we are going back to New Zealand and wont be travelling again. She looked troubled, o.k, a big smile, I lay her back, her legs open over the end of the 3 seater and pushed into her pussy. She couldn't take all of me, I seemed to be hitting a barrier, I lifted her legs higher and pushed into her with a much greater angle, and I was through, she cried but then wrapped her legs around me as I fucked her, she orgasmed twice, I told her I was going to cum, please in me, in me and I emptied into her. We uncoupled, she got dressed and kissed me thankyou, you have made me very happy. How can I not like my job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wendy

Who is Wendy, and what happened to Ann?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous