Evasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

"Yes, Irina."

"Then kneel in front of Sophie."

I knelt.

Irina lowered Sophie's dress over both of us. My head was visible against Sophie's exposed breasts because the buttons hadn't been refastened. Irina did a few buttons up. The top of my head was still visible as we stood side on to the video cameras. My feet and legs below my knees were beyond the hem of the dress. But Sophie's real breasts were wonderful, or they would be if we weren't in serious trouble.

"We won't use the pump built into the scooter," Irina said. "We will use our own. It is more powerful and will work faster. Olga?"

Olga, the other woman wheeled a compressor towards us. She connected the airline to Sophie's dress lining. She was about to switch on the compressor when there was a knock at the door. A policewoman opened it and took the proffered suitcase.

Olga switched the compressor on. Irina was right. It was more powerful. It clamped Sophie's dress around us very quickly. I was squeezed against Sophie's unpadded body. My arms felt her hip bones. My face was forced painfully against her sternum. The compressor stopped for a few seconds and then the air was released. Olga lifted the dress off us.

Irina opened the suitcase on a table. She lifted out what seemed to be items of Sophie's lingerie.

"OK," Irina said eventually. "This will do. Rory, stand beside the bed. Sophie? Wear this."

She held out what appeared to be a large corset but perhaps more like a body suit with short sleeves and legs. Sophie pulled it up her legs and shrugged her shoulders as she put her arms through the sleeve openings. It was far too large now Sophie had shed her padding.

"Rory. There room for you too. In you get, facing Sophie."

I looked at Sophie. She gave an almost imperceptible nod. She knelt down so I could put my legs inside the corset's legs. I started to lift my hands towards the sleeves.

"No!" Irina ordered. "Arms by your sides, Rory. Hands beside your legs."

There was barely room for me to slide my hands alongside our legs. Irina gestured to Olga who came forward, grabbed the corset's front zip and yanked it upward. Olga tied Sophie's hands and arms to the sides of the corset with rope.

My body was clamped to Sophie again. Despite myself I had an erection. Sophie without her disguise was better than the woman of my dreams. My head was alongside Sophie's, my face buried in her mass of hair.

"It seems that Rory likes being close to you, Sophie. I think he would like to express his appreciation more directly. It will be more comfortable for him and you might enjoy it. Olga?"

"No..." Sophie whispered as Olga unfastened the crotch of the corset.

"You are in no position to object, Miss Sophie," Irina said forcefully. "I could gag you with that ball-gag again, or would you prefer the massive on you used on Rory?"

Olga's hands reached my erection and eased it into Sophie. Irina was right. I was more comfortable. But could I hold back and not ejaculate into Sophie? I shouldn't. Olga's hands fixed the corset's crotch back in place.

"You two will be more comfortable on the bed,"

Olga spoke for the first time. She signalled to the policewomen. Four of them lifted our tightly clamped bodies and lowered us gently, Sophie on top of me.

"Interesting," Irina said conversationally. "This garment also has an inflation valve. So we'll see what happens when..."

Olga attached the airline.

"...you two are forced into close sexual contact. But first we want to set the scene. This looks too much like a torture chamber."

I hadn't noticed before but there were roller blinds fixed across the ceiling. Olga went to the wall behind the bed and lowered one. It looked like a wallpapered hotel bedroom with painted trompe d'oeil light fittings either side of the bed. She lowered another blind beside the bed. That seemed to be a curtained wall presumably covering a window.

Olga and Irina moved the video cameras so that they now appeared to be recording inside a hotel bedroom, with the two of us on a double bed. The compressor and airline were hidden beside the bed. Olga turned the compressor on and Sophie's corset began to expand outwards. At first there was little additional pressure on us. The corset just became larger, forcing my back away from the mattress.

The corset soon reached its maximum expansion and began to squeeze inwards. My erection was rammed hard into Sophie. Her breasts and nipples dug into my chest. My arms were cruelly jammed against my sides. I couldn't have turned my head to kiss Sophie if I had wanted to. The neckline of the corset was rising as it expanded, gagging both of us.

We heard Olga switch off the compressor.

"You are slow, Rory," Irina mocked. "You are deep into Miss Sophie and yet you have done nothing. Perhaps you need help?"

I couldn't see because I was facing the mattress. I could feel as Olga climbed on top of Sophie and sat on Sophie's backside. Olga started bouncing on us in a steady rhythm.

Beside my head I could barely hear Sophie quietly groaning "No, no...".

The noise of bed and mattress would have prevented Sophie's protest reaching Olga or Irina. But I heard and it was enough. I held back. I wouldn't ejaculate into Sophie.

"You're not cooperating, Rory." Irina said. "Perhaps you need to be deeper inside Sophie?"

Sophie and I were pushed and pulled around as they fitted Sophie's discarded panties. They too were inflated around our hips. My erection went deeper into Sophie than I had ever penetrated any woman, but the pain of the constricting garments overrode any desire I might have had. I pretended to be aroused and reaching a climax. I panted hard against the side of Sophie's head and thrashed my legs as I pretended to ejaculate. My acting seemed to satisfy Irina.

"OK," she said. "One question correctly answered by Sophie and you will be taken to the airport."

Irina paused.

"What other devices are included in your scooter, Sophie? We know about the pump. What else is there that wouldn't normally be there?"

Sophie swallowed a couple of times. The compression around our bodies made it difficult for her to speak.

"It has video cameras at the front, back and on both sides of the handlebars. They record everything except when I switch the scooter off completely..."

"So they're recording now?"

"Yes, Irina. They have recorded everything since Rory and I met by the scooter today."

"But if we are keeping the scooter, that doesn't matter. No one will see those recordings, will they Sophie?"

Sophie didn't want to answer.

"No one?" Irina repeated.

"Sorry, Irina. The scooter is constantly connected to the Embassy. Everything, including our conversation now, is being sent live and will be recorded there."

"Turn it off!"

"Sorry, Irina. Tied like this, I can't."

"Then tell me how to!"

"You can't. It needs my fingerprint to be read first."

"But you might do anything if you touch the scooter..." Irina said.

Olga whispered in Irina's ear.

"Of course! Do it." Irina ordered.

Olga disconnected and removed the scooter's battery pack.

"Thank you, Olga. Now we can send you two on your way but covertly." Irina said before whispering in Olga's ear.

Olga deflated Sophie's panties and corset. It was a relief to be able to breathe more easily.

"Stand up!" Irina ordered.

We couldn't, still harnessed together in Sophie's underwear even now the items had been deflated. The policewomen roughly hauled us off the bed and into a standing position. Olga lifted Sophie's dress over our heads and pulled it down before reconnecting their air pump. She turned it on.

Sophie's dress inflated around us but the pump was switched off before the pressure became painful.

"You're going to be delivered like this," Irina said. "The RAF will have to sort you out on the plane after they have opened your crate. Open your mouths..."

Olga fitted ball gags to both of us. Two of the policewomen left the room, returning with a large crate on wheels. They opened the lid and side. The inside was lined with foam padding. We were lifted, pushed and prodded until we were inside the crate with Sophie on top of me. If she had been the fat lady she had been pretending to be, I'd have been squashed. The real slimmer Sophie was bearable, even if I was still erect inside her.

The crate was closed and sharp snaps signalled that it was locked. We could breathe so I presume there were air holes. We couldn't speak because of the ball gags.

The crate was wheeled out of the room and loaded, presumably into a truck. The poor roads on the way to the airport jolted us around. It took considerable effort for me to avoid ejaculating into Sophie as her body bumped up and down on me.

At the airport we were unloaded by fork lift truck and slid into an aircraft. Within minutes we heard the engines start and felt the aircraft taxi to the runway. It took off. After a few minutes flying time the clasps on the crate were unclamped. RAF personnel dragged us out of the crate. One of them produced a knife, stabbed it into Sophie's dress which was removed when it was deflated. Her underwear was cut off us and our gags removed. A man in civilian clothes put his finger to his lips to ask us to keep silent.

Shortly afterwards, when we were sitting on jump seats against the side of the aircraft, wrapped in RAF blue blankets, the aircraft was low over the sea. The crate was ejected from the rear loading ramp. Once that ramp had closed, the civilian returned.

"I'm your escort, and de-briefing officer," He said. "We suspect that the crate was bugged. It's no use to them now, floating in the waves. But your equipment, Miss Smythe, is still transmitting from their police headquarters. It is most instructive. Shame they didn't suspect an independent power supply, isn't it? There is no need for a debrief until you get to London because we have video of everything."

"I assume it didn't need your fingerprint, Sophie?" I asked.

"No. It wasn't that sophisticated, but the transmitter should last for weeks. That saves something from this."

"Being made PNG isn't a real disaster," I said. "They don't share anything with any other country, so we are still able to work anywhere else, just not there."

Sophie leant over and whispered in my ear:

"Thank you for holding back when Irina wanted you to impregnate me. You didn't have to. I'm on the pill."

"I'm sorry you had to endure that," I whispered back.

"Some of it was not unpleasant," Sophie retorted, also in a whisper. "Now I'm back to my normal size, I'd like to..."

Did she really mean? The smile of her face suggested that she did.

"Is that a date? Oops! Please, Sophie, would you...?"

We kissed. She would.

We had fooled that country's secret police, were still recording their activities from Sophie's ingenious scooter, and now we had to fool our own bosses who didn't appreciate agents having sex together.

But they had trained us too well.

The slimmer Sophie and I met many times before our bosses suggested that we should take a joint posting as a married couple. We did.

Perhaps our bosses weren't as easy to fool as we thought they were.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers
12