All Comments on 'Even'

by Weekend_Warrior

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
99% good story

Good story, the only part I did not like is the plan for Matt's wife.

Tucker was hurt, got even and now instead of the story turning positive it becomes a grudge fuck. Matt was wrong but his wife doesn't deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable...

I hope you continue this and can't wait for the next installment.

Looking forward to Tuck's interaction with Emily, Matt and his wife. Each could be a good short story.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Depends on what the plan is for Matt's wife

Seducing her would make him as bad as their cheating partners, but if he tells her about Matt's cheating and she decides she wants revenge sex, then why shouldn't it be with him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yep - get even and catch a nice STD

From a Bar Bimbo no less. And since Emily knows nothing about what he did, he isn't exactly even with her is he? And what if his friend had forced her after a couple of drinks? He still doesn't know why Matt was there. What makes him think Matt's wife will want to get even? Or if she'll believe him? Or if she'll kill the messenger? Too many holes in this lightweight tale of cheaters run amok. UGH!

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Hell! I hate too much analysis!

I enjoyed it. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Enjoyed this story and am looking forward to next chapter(s)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what have we got here?

First, some dummy who is such a poor judge of character that he has Emily and Matt as friends .. assuming, that is, that they are the assholes that the author presents them as.

Second, if poor Tuck is truly hurt then (i) if Emily is only the chiche asshole then she won't be hurt by anything he does, so there is no getting even, or (ii) if she really does feel the pain, then there is some explaining that Tuck has never bothered to listen to, and he's just as much an asshole for inflicting pain as Emily presumably is.

So, this story doesn't make any sense, except as a revenge fantasy. And fantasies don't need to be logical. They just need to satisfy the need of the person entertaining the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice fun bit

I won't over-analyze it much, except to say "she who throw crockery is to be avoided."

Also known as "time to split up even if she didn't screw his friend."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous