Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she sounds hot and aroused. I put it in gear, hit the throttle a couple of times and pull out into traffic. The ride is maybe 15 minutes. The whole way she gives directions, shudders periodically, and reaches down, rubbing my cock through my jeans while she nibbles at my neck. I wrench hard on the throttle, and Teagan squeals as the Vulcan's pipes snarl down the boulevard. Maybe getting over Emily will be easier than I thought.

"She's got a nice little house." I think to myself as I set the kickstand and kill the bike. It's almost a mini-ranch style with vinyl siding and a covered driveway. But once we're inside I'm reminded of how horny I am thanks to her playing with my dick like she was. She saunters across the living room with me not far behind. She stops at the entrance of the hallway and I don't know why, nor do I care. I attack her.

I wrap one arm around her waist and the other across her chest. She has her back turned to me, and as soon as I make contact with her she's leaning her head back onto me and grinding her ass on my bulging crotch. With one hand I'm pulling her T shirt up and rough handling her D-cups, and with the other I slide down her torso to the bottom of her skirt. Once there I waste no time. I'm drawing circles on her clit. She is definitely not soft spoken, she's already moaning and groaning. I think to myself, Holy shit she is already soaking wet. I decide to go ahead and feel up inside. I pull her skirt up out of the way and drive two fingers up into her. She almost collapses on me.

"Holy Fuck." She cries out as she grabs my hand and forces it deeper into her pussy. She has this almost desperate urgency about herself as she masturbates with my hand. Licking the back of her neck and behind her ears, squeezing and pinching her nipples, and finger-fucking her in the doorway, she starts to buckle. She screams with orgasm, trembles, and almost looses balance. She leans against the doorway to keep from falling over.

"Shit, woman. Come sit down before you fall and break something." I let go of her and guide her to the nearby couch so she can catch her breath. I'll sit next to her until she recovers. Then she's gonna get it.

"I'm not done yet." She says, still breathing hard. She starts out by kissing me hard as she continues to rub my cock through my jeans. I'm sure I've had enough of this. Then she takes my shirt off in one quick motion, and starts kissing her way from my neck and jawline down my chest. She playfully nips and bites a couple of times, pretty hard too. And she's laughing about it. She slides onto the floor in front of me and continues to tease me.

By the time she's at my navel I'm already kicking my shoes off and loosening my belt. At my waistline she pushes my hands out of the way and yanks on my pants and boxers at once. I have to lift up and help her get them over my hips, but after that she yanks them off. She quickly scurries into position again: On her knees in front of my dick.

I've been dying to fuck this girl ever since I watched her tie her hair up in her underwear. And now, here I am, naked in her living room, she on her knees in front of me with her tits hanging out, skirt pushed up showing her bright red shaved pussy. And she's got a fine sheen of post orgasm sweat glistening across her flushed red cheeks. I could just about cum right here. And instead she's giving me this mischievous grin as she leans in painfully slow. She's taking my cock by the base with one hand and slowly licking and kissing at the tip. She laughs at my pained expression. Blue balls isn't the word for it.

She's enjoying being the one in power, in control. Meanwhile I'm about to explode. With a mix of my precum and her saliva she begins to stroke me slowly but mercifully. She has one hand between her legs bringing havoc to her clit, meanwhile her other hand is stroking and twisting my cock, her lips begin to follow suit.

Taking me into her mouth deeper and deeper with each pass she twists her tongue up and down the shaft. She is beginning to moan as she flicks both me and herself towards another orgasm. Now the hand that was jacking me is squeezing her tits, pulling at her oval shaped dark pink nipples. Her mouth still secured to my cock, she begins to shudder with buildup again. She screams into my dick and sucks on me hard as she cums again. It's more than I can stand. I attempt to call her name in perpetration but there's no need. Having recovered again from her orgasm, I can see it in her eyes. She knows what's happening. And she's not letting up. She's eager for it.

And just like that, the entire day's frustration is being sucked out of me and down Teagan's throat. She slurps greedily as I cum hard and long, grunting with each burst of my cock. I almost pass out from the intensity. I have to catch my breath and let my vision restore. It was a bit blurry there for a second.

"Holy shit, you like cock." I jest.

"Oh hells yeah," she chuckles. "I love sucking a good dick." She's smiling at me, all proud of what she's done. I couldn't argue with her. She makes a show of wiping her bottom lip as she starts to climb up my body, dragging her tits across my torso. She stops when we're face to face. She kisses me, putting her hand behind my head, moaning with the tongue play.

"I'm not done with you just yet, Tiger." She purrs playfully. "Come on." She says. Then she stands up, taking my hand and bringing me to my feet. She leads me down the hall to her bedroom. There we collapse on the bed without turning on the lights. Just a flurry of sweaty flesh, tongues and lips, giggles and moans. I tore the shirt off of her as I licked and nipped from her neck on down. At her chest I'm discovering several favorable responses from her as I suck hard on her tits. She really likes that. I suck in deep and then back up off making a sharp popping noise. She replies with a high pitched shrill and giggle.

However even that runs its course. She's literally pushing me further south as she arches her hips up towards me. I continue my exploration of Teagan's body; dragging my teeth down her navel also draws a favorable response. She moans and sighs, gripping my shoulders as I put my mouth all over her. I'm already getting me hard again.

At her pelvic bone I slow my decent, again gauging her reactions to me kissing ever so slowly towards her lips, and then off to the side, down the crease of her pussy and her thigh. I'm getting her back for teasing me on the couch. She disagrees.

"Eat me, you asshole." She demands. Then she grabs my head, wraps her thighs around my neck, and drives me home into her pussy. Have it your way, woman.

I reach up, pull her lips apart and go straight for the kill: her clit. I pinch it tight between my lips, suck it into my mouth, and swirl it over and over with the tip of my tongue. Meanwhile I've put two fingers back inside her pussy, flexing them. Her legs are tightening, hands spread out on the bed, and her ass is off the bed. And she's moaning hard through clenched lips. As she arches up off the bed her legs loosen up a bit and I can lift up and reposition. I get my arm in line with her pussy better and go rapid fire with my fingers and my tongue.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She's screaming. She's flushed almost a crimson red, as much as I can tell by the moonlight coming through the shades. And then she lets go, sits up and pushed me onto my back in one smooth rapid motion. Finally!

She quick throws a leg over, and simultaneously plants her mouth on my mouth, and plants her hot wet pussy on my aching cock. She moans deeply as she settles down on me and into a steady rhythm. I plant my hands on her hips and arch up into her, matching her pace. She's not as tight as Emily. But she's softer inside. She's smoother, almost puffy like.

"Did I just say her pussy was puffy inside?" I ask myself. But I did. And it was. Damn did she feel good. She leans down and begins leaving little bite marks on my shoulder. I thought of making a comment about her staking her claim, but we were both so wrapped up in each other's mutual pleasure that I couldn't form the words. Screw it.

After a few more strokes like that she leans up and back, placing her hands back on my knees. My hands instantly gravitate to those magnificent breasts of hers. As soon as I have ahold of them, her eyes start to roll back and she bites her lower lip with another mini orgasm. I can't pass up this opportunity. As she's reeling on that one, I grab her hips again, plant my feet, and start thrusting up into her as fast as I can. Just as she starts to finish a small orgasm, this sends her over the edge and into a big one.

"Oh... Oh Sssshit! Oh fuck fuck fuck!" She screams and tenses up, then relaxes. Coming down off of this one she slumps forward onto me, her sweaty head and hair spilling all over my chest. Now it's my turn.

I roll her onto her back and climb up on top of her. She is already wrapping her legs around my waist and sucking on my lip. I put my arms behind her and then grab her shoulders, palms facing me, and pull down with every thrust up into her.

Her nails are in my back. She's rocking her hips in synch with me as I plow into her with all I've got.

"Oh...My...Gosh...you're...gonna...kill...me..." She manages to say in between thrust. I laugh but I don't break stride. In fact, how fast can I go? I reposition my knees to get better leverage, and then just rock my ass for all I'm worth. She's screaming. Her warm, sweat soaked soft skin pressed against me, velvety pussy massaging me with every stroke, her sexy voice undulating in my ear, her nails leaving streaks down my back, I can't hold out any longer.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

"Give it to me, baby. Give me all of it. Give it to me. Give it to me now." She all but whispers as I go from fast to hard, driving my cock as deep as I can until the final thrust when a bomb goes off inside me. I can feel every last drop being pumped into Teagan's pussy. She tenses up and clenches her legs tight around my waist, welcoming the sensation of my load inside her.

I roll off of her. One arm still under her back. Oddly, the arm she had on me is now under my back. We're both pinned by the other, and both too spent for the moment to do anything about it. We just look at each other, catching our breath, and laughing at our predicament. So we laugh. She pulls her arm out from under me, snuggles up and kisses me.

"I'll have to remember you, Tucker." She coo's. Not really sure how to take that, let alone respond to it.

"I'm sure I won't forget you either...uhh." I make a display of trying to remember her name.

She playfully pops me on the cheek, then leans in for another deep kiss. Then lays her head down on my chest. We make small talk for a while as she reaches down and plays with my slippery wet, yet soft dick.

She's attending nursing school. She did share this house with her husband until she caught him much like I caught Emily. Who would have guessed? Since then she's just been "Having fun" As she puts it. I could get used to this kind of fun.

Thinking about the fun I've already had makes me horny for more fun. My cock begins to stiffen in Teagan's soft hand. She acknowledges as much with a wicked smile and a sharp raise of the eyebrow. She leans in to kiss me again as her strokes become more deliberate. I respond by reaching down to play with her clit some more. She answers to this by sucking my lip in between her teeth. She bites it one good time, then let's go, sits up, and straddles me backwards. Her pussy is still just as hot and wet as it was when I first got my hand on it back in the doorway. She is just insatiable. She leans forward, grabbing my knees and ramming herself down onto me. She grunts hard with every stroke. Gaining speed, she rams herself onto me faster but still just as hard. And she moans louder with every stroke.

She slows her strokes for a moment, savoring a mini orgasm, and teasing me. Her ass rolls back and forth as my cock disappears up inside her pussy ever so slowly.

Now, either out of boredom or exhaustion, she sits up and turns to the left while still on my cock. She grabs my left knee, pulls and folds my leg and hugs it as she's grinding herself, literally fucking me sideways. Her grunts and moans have become more like cries and whimpers.

"Oh yes. Please. Yes. Yes. Please oh yes. Fuck yes. Yes!"

She's quivering with this one. And like the others she flushes bright red and glows with sweat. She continues grinding and thrusting hard on me. At this point I don't even try to hold off. I just go with it and cum right along with her.

As intense as the last two were, this one almost passes me out. Teagan is spent too. She flops over on me and within moments she's asleep. I'm not far behind her.

The next morning I awaken as she climbs off of me and out of bed. She quickly disappears down the hall. I'm still groggy spent and lazy. I take a couple more minutes to sit up and look for any of my clothes. "Oh yeah. Blowjob on their sofa." I remind myself. As I begin to rouse and look for them, the sounds of a coffee machine draw me towards the kitchen.

Teagan, naked and sexy as hell with her bright red hair in every possible direction, is pulling down a coffee mug from the cupboard. I sneak up behind, put an arm around her waist and nibble on her ear. She shys away.

"Ah, hey... Tucker, look. We need to talk."

"Okay." I say letting her go and propping up on the counter giving her my attention.

"I'm not really looking for anything right now, see. I only just caught my husband with some slut like a week or so ago."

"So what about all about all that 'getting over it' talk. Huh?"

"Oh trust me, I'm doing just that. But see the divorce isn't final. If I want to get the house, I gotta be careful."

"Wow. So I was just a quick fling?"

"Is that so bad?" She asks in a serious tone.

She has a point. Last night was fun. And now I don't owe her anything. She may be onto something.

"And no, you weren't just a fling." She continues. "You were a ride home." My husband has the car. Usually I bum a ride from the other bar tenders but I wanted to ride your bike." She says sheepishly like she thinks I'm going to get pissed at that part.

I cock my head to the side, then just smile at her.

"But I did mean what I said last night."

"What was that, Teagan?"

"That I'd have to remember you. Last night was amazing. And you'll hear from me again, but for now let's just keep it... Professional, I guess."

I'm on the receiving end so I can't really argue with her. Besides I've gotta go deal with my mess with Emily.

"Okay, I understand. Can I at least use your shower before I take my walk of shame?"

She laughs, "Sure, honey. And you can have a cup of coffee with me if you like. You've earned it ."

"Oh, coffee? How generous of you. You need a ride to work, don't you?"

She giggles, kisses me, then slaps my ass hard. "No, I'm good there. But thank you for the offer."

I retrieve my bag of toiletries from the bike, shower, dress, and share a cup with Teagan. She tells me about her plans for the day, asks me about mine. I have no idea.

"Just going to take it as it comes." I reply.

She gives her approval with a proper goodbye kiss and another squeeze of my dick. She promises that I'll hear from her again, but I'm welcome at the bar anytime. I just might do that.

Back on the bike, I realize that this is the first time I've smiled in the last 24 hours. A lot has happened since breakfast with Emily yesterday. What a day!

At the next light I pull out my phone and check it. Since Emily called the Shit out of it yesterday, and I hadn't plugged it in, it's dead. I'm so fucking relieved. I'm in a much better mood today. Teagan was right, I just needed to get even. I wasn't ready to forgive and forget but I wasn't pissed off like I was yesterday. I could sit down and calmly tell Emily that it's over. In fact I was rather looking forward to that part.

Matt on the other hand, that one was going to take some thought. What to do about him? He's gone but I'm still pissed at what he did.

Wait a minute: Speak of the devil... Up ahead at the traffic light is a familiar looking red Jeep. Could it be? Looking closer, it's his alright, but that's not Matt. It's a cute little blonde - Matt's wife. Teagan's words echo through my head from yesterday... "Don't get mad, get even."

The light turns and the Jeep pulls away. I change lanes to keep up. Today is going to be a good day after all.

More to come...

12