Even Ponygirls Sometimes Get The Blues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the whipping began.

-oOo-

After the bunnies' dinner Kurt read the official list chaining and punishments. It included chains and handcuffs for Rachel and Maria, something they'd been expecting.

Rachel explained to Jessica. "Pedro the milking guy didn't come today which means our breasts are getting laden and uncomfortable. So they chain our hands behind us so we don't try to massage them."

Jessica's sympathy was genuine. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Rachel smiled kindly. "No darlin', we'll survive just fine. Been through it before. Kate says you were real good at looking after her this morning. If you can do that for me I'd really appreciate it."

"Sure. You got it," said Jessica casually, before realising she'd just stepped forward to become chief bottom-wiper for bunnies in chains.

It was much later in the evening when Jessica asked the others about Juliette. "Do you think she's coming back tonight? Her food and wine are still here."

"She's probably having a post-coital picnic with the new boy," said Hannah. "Or perhaps he's taken her back to the lodge for a pizza. Go ahead and drink her wine, if that's what you're after!"

Hannah didn't know Jessica well, and was shocked to see Jessica running towards her. A sharp push from Jessica sent her reeling back a few paces until she was flat on the sand.

"I'm going to check on Juliette!" Jessica growled.

"I'm going too!" said Kate without hesitation.

"I just want to know she's alright," said Jessica to Kate as they walked briskly along the dark shore.

"Of course, she'll be alright. You're new here. Remember everything is monitored on CCTV," Kate said breathlessly as she struggled to keep up with Jessica's adrenalin-fuelled walking pace.

The play zone was lit only by moonlight when they reached it.

They found Juliette stretched taut between the King Kong posts. Her hooded head was slumped, resting unmoving on her chest. The narrow handle of the whip had been pushed up into her rectum, so the cord of the whip looked like a long tale on the ground directly beneath her. But before that had been done, the whip had been used extensively on her front and back.

"We need to get her down!" Jessica shouted in panic.

"I know what to do," said Kate, pushing up the levers one after the other until Juliette slumped to the ground. She groaned with relief.

Jessica pulled off the cotton hood and saw how thoroughly Juliette's face was taped up to stifle her cries. With her slumped between them, holding her arms over their shoulders, they carried Juliette back to the cabin.

"Get the first aid kit!" Kate called out to Kelly as they approached the cabin.

They sat Juliette on a bench. Jessica carefully removed the tape from her mouth while Kate inspected the whip marks. Kate said "Jules, you have a lot of lacerations. I'm going to put some antiseptic on them, so it's going to sting."

"I've just had a crazy man flaying my hide, I'm sure I'll cope with your antiseptic!" said Juliette with as much cheer as she could muster. "I though I was going to hang there all night. What made you come for me?"

"You have Jessica to thank for that," said Hannah. Her eyes met Jessica's and they decided to say nothing further of their earlier set-to.

"I've had enough. C'est finis!" Juliette moaned to Hannah.

"Don't you worry babe, tomorrow I'm going to make a complaint," Hannah said to her, getting more and more worked up as the minutes passed.

"This is completely unacceptable. It goes against agreed... I mean it's not right. Master Alex would not allow this to happen."

Jessica looked at Kate. "I don't have any idea what's going on here, do I?"

For once, Kate kept her mouth shut.

-oOo-

At that moment Sebastian, Rabbit Island's brilliant young IT specialist was sat in the video control room at the lodge. He'd seen the treatment meted out to Juliette at the King Kong posts and was logging the incident just as he heard a knock at the door.

Before he reached the open switch, the door beeped to indicate someone had swiped their card. The knock was simply out of courtesy to whoever was inside.

"Master Alex!" Sebastian exclaimed with evident joy, "It's great to see you back."

"Great to be back," said Alex, "but I had so much catching up to do since the boat docked this afternoon. We have very demanding members."

Sebastian puffed out a breath of air. "I know!"

Alex smiled with sympathy. "Yes of course you do. Anyway, how's my favourite nerdster doing? Nice beard developing there, by the way!"

"Thanks. More accident than design."

Alex moved on to business matters. "How's the photo assigning system?"

Sebastian leant back in his chair as a sign of his self-confidence in matters of technology. "It's all good news. Members are all aware that any photo they receive is digitally assigned and traceable back to them. That means not a single leak in six for six months now. Actually things have progressed on further since then. My latest software is called Refacex. Which I know isn't not a very catchy name, but have you tried Googling a unique new name lately?"

"I must confess, I haven't," said Alex with an indulgent smile.

"The main purpose of Refacex is to automatically allocate a perfectly matching random face to any photo, no matter what the angle, lighting or the facial expression. This means we can distribute far more photos to the members as these will be unidentifiable."

"What's that on the screen right now?" Alex asked.

"It's a recording from earlier this evening. Bunny Juliette at the King Kong posts with the new member who arrived on the boat with you today. He turned off the main lights in the play zone hence why the video quality is poor, but I could tell she took quite a beating. You should have seen the way he left her!"

"She better not be there still!" said an agitated Alex.

"No, no of course not, I was going to send someone to release her, but then... watch the tape for yourself as I wind it forward."

Alex watched the portion of Jessica and Kate releasing Juliette and carrying her back to the bunny camp. "Not their job, is it? If she'd been badly beaten she could be here now in the surgery getting treatment."

"I should have sent somebody sooner," said a regretful Sebastian.

"That's not the point. The bunnies shouldn't have done it. Can you recognise them?"

Sebastian laughed. "Of course I can. You've seen Picture of the Day, haven't you?"

Yes, Alex had. "The one with the rear view of the two bunnies showing their matching handcuffed hands and the stripes on their butts?"

"Exactly. That's bunny Kate, and the new one, Jessica, from your very own New York City I believe. They've formed quite an attachment. I saw them indulging in a lingering kiss in the sea this afternoon."

Alex was puzzled. "That wasn't in Jessica's profile when we selected her. Do you think she's switched sides in two days?"

Sebastian shrugged. Such things were well outside of his area of expertise.

Alex continued. "No matter, I'll be paying Kate and Jessica a visit tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to meeting our new bunny!"

End of chapter 3

12