All Comments on 'Even Scars Are Beautiful Ch. 05'

by kuroukiphoenyx

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue!

I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you. Please continue!

CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 10 years ago
You are the master of your destiny

I'm deeply saddened at your loss and hope that you find peace once again. Please continue this story. Perhaps, writing will serve as a healing salve to your soul and heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes

There is interest. And there are best wishes, also.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Sorry to hear about your godson. I would love for you to continue and it seems you have found the strength to do so.

peacelilly2sisterspeacelilly2sistersabout 10 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss!

Please finish this story. And start a new one.

Write and write some more.

Hold on to your strength and feed from ours as we read your words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I've been a long time fan

I can agree with other readers. We love ur stories. He's angel watching over you now. Writing is a beautiful way to release ur pain believe me.

bredrebredreabout 10 years ago
Understandable

Please accept my condolence for the lost of your god son, I know the feeling of lost.

I glad you back too writing this amazing story. Keep your head up and heart open for growth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My condolences for your loss. Your stories are wonderful although I can understand the war you are going through. I do hope that you continue the saga but more importantly I wish peace and blessings for you and your family.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3about 10 years ago
Good story...

Sorry to hear of the difficulties you have faced. I have read this story from start until chapter 5, however, it you do not complete it I would understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I am truly sorry to hear about the death of your godson. I wish you much strength and love this coming year. I hope you will be able to finish this story, it is truly a great read. I am one of those fans who has been hoping that you would come back and finish this story. Keep up the good work.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you so much for your support and love. Losing my godson after months of hospitalization, hurt because he was my first. I have so many friends now who let me spend time with theirs that it fills the gaps but Asher I will always love.

I have found the heart to write again and will finish this story and write others. I will make the update in about the next two weeks and we will see.

Again thank you for your comments and emails. They a worth more than any money on any day.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
Hi

I'm so sorry for your loss,its hard I know in the past 5 years I've lost my daughter and father. Every day that goes by you will learn to move on. Its hard though, but I know that god doesn't give us these circumstances that we ultimately can't get through. We're all strong and can and will get through this. As will you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Love Kellane

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years ago
I hope this story calls you back ....

but only if finishing it will do you good. If the darkness of it is part of what's left it unfinished, then I hope you'll find something brighter to write about in its place. You have a worthy voice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I just found your story!

This story is Freakin Awesome! Please DON'T let others or circumstances discourage you. I miss this story already. I don't write but I do read alot and I know you put your heart into this story. My sincere condolences for your loss. May God bless and keep your godson's soul.

I hope things work in your favor so you can begin writing again, you are one to watch I can see good things coming your way in the future.

KittyOh48

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

I love this story. I hope you continue it.

ConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpenceralmost 6 years ago
Confused?

Sorry but I thought you finished this story? Just asking. But love this story. Pleases finish!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please finish

Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this! Please keep going!

I love this story. It as so much background I would love to see how it ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous