All Comments on 'Evening Up The Score'

by Blue_shoes1980

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
gotwood49gotwood49almost 17 years ago
now, that was hot!

You always had a way with words, Tori. Now you've found yet another way to get to me! You HAVE to write more about your girl/girl adventures...not forgetting us guys, either, of course!

Simply put: WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Teetering on the edge of spectacular...

The staging and build up were gifted, the denouement un-fulfilling. This story allowed many of the juicy bits that prove so very gripping to many of us to slip away. Besides a tattoo, dark hair and full breasts I was unable to from much of an image of Caitlin. You write far too well to be sacrificing quality in service to brevity as it would appear you have here.

skittles_lmskittles_lmalmost 17 years ago
holy goodness gracious!

I am tingling all over from this! I love the first part, the teasing and flirting in the mall. Very well written. And the rest... just wow. thanks for sharing!

strawberrykissstrawberrykissalmost 17 years ago
WOW

WOW, that was amazing, I felt like I was there ;)

RawHumorRawHumorover 16 years ago
Another sexy story

You're such a wonderfully hot Fuck Toy, Tori. Damn, if you were in a mall near me, I swear I'd shop there every day.

RawHumorRawHumorover 16 years ago
Follow Up

So we have an NFL cheerleader, a professional model, and an uber-hot Fuck Toy slut... did the three of you ever get together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredible!!

That was such an incredible story!! It sent shivers up my spine! Very well written, Loved and adored every minute of it.

DfrntLovinDfrntLovinabout 14 years ago
Hmmm..

Truth or fiction?

Or a delicious blending of both.

:)

JuLeeJuLeeover 13 years ago
Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God!, such a beautiful story of two women uninhibited in loving and passionate sex. Best of all Caitlin is Asian, (like me) and I hope stories like this are eliminating the picture in many minds that we Asian women are all short,flat chested, no ass and generally sad fucks.

I too am Bi and proud of it and can only dream of being present and participating with the Author and Caitlin in one of their trysts.

Wonderfully written, God, I wish I had been there.

JuLee

Master_SupercockMaster_Supercockabout 13 years ago
The Journey Continues

From domination and "incest" to lesbianism. Oh to be able to experience that gamut through Dan's eyes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tell Us ...

Tell a story with ALL 3 of you!

Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous