All Comments on 'Evening with Friends'

by tedsgirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

so hot! So real.....absolutely plausible scenario. Writing a little hard to follow as it needs a bit of editing, but the dialogue is dirty and sexy and just right! More please!!

tedsgirltedsgirlabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comment, I started writing these just for fun and decided to put them on Literotica. I know they need some work lol. I will be writing more, The stories titled Vacation will be several chapters long when I get around to finishing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I would so like to enjoy this hot story, but...

...second person present tense is so difficult to follow I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story....negative format

your story was great but hard to follow.. I don't care for the format.. The story was good so I did read it.... I would like to see you write a story straight away....Only gave 3 stars because of the format. I give the story 5 stars.

dukeofearl@gmx.com

tedsgirltedsgirlover 4 years agoAuthor
Great story

This story was written over 4 years ago when I was just starting to submit my stories to Literotica. I think I have gotten somewhat better since then. I started writing in third person. I hope you read my other stories to see that I have improved and thanks for the comment.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleabout 4 years ago
Nice

My wife and I really enjoyed your story. Got us going, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertedsgirl@tedsgirl
523 Followers
In a relationship, we are both in our 60's, I am bi and he is okay with this. I love sex, watching DVD'S and writing erotic fiction.